teddy-babes.com

TB Deluxe Bra sizing

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.

What bra size at Fredrick’s of Hollywood for TBD?

34D
22%
34DD
11%
36C
22%
36D
11%
Other
33%

Total votes: 9

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

TB Deluxe Bra sizing

Post by Beanbott »

I see different sizes posted, from 34D, 34DD, or 36C or D. I am thinking about ordering from Fredrick’s of Hollywood, and I’m trying to avoid buying multiple sizes and having to return. Has anyone tried their full coverage bras?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: TB Deluxe Bra sizing

Post by carlys_guy »

can't say carly doesn't have a bra.

carlys_guy

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

44 views and no votes? Hmm. How about people just posting by size and brand/style with pics?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

according to the teddy babe clothing sticky up above some use a 36c and others a 34d.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I voted for 36c. But like carlys_guy said, it can vary. Partly due to variances in boob size and how tightly the boobs are stuffed. Also bra sizes can vary a bit as well. You can have two pairs and one could easily be tighter or looser than the other despite being the same size.
So you might have to do a bit of experimenting in order to find the proper fit.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

going by measurements carly needs a 30F which is impossible to find so i would need to get a sister size

https://customerservice.victoriassecret ... ng%3A-bras

hope this link works and helps if it does work.

carlys_guy

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Hmm, according to that chart a 34DD would be the sister size. Since the teddy babe is so narrow, I wonder if a 32DDD or 34DD would fit better than the 36 C or D. Certainly the 34DD is an easier size to find than 30F.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

https://www.yandy.com/Soft-Cup-and-Deep-Plunge-Bra.php

Hmm, they make a 30F, might try this one out.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I don't know how accurate it is just from looking at it, but I think that might work on a Teddy Babe. Better than a lot of bras anyway.

Audrey wears a lot of stuff like this: https://www.yandy.com/Basic-Triangle-Top-9019.php. When they just kinda tie on it makes things fit easier- especially considering a Teddy Babes relatively smaller frame with huge boobs.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Just looking at the poll results, it would appear that the sizing recommendations are all over the place. :? That's why I always say that sizing isn't an exact science as it can vary between manufacturers as well as country of origin.
That's certainly how it is with the clothes that I wear. I wear a size 3X tee shirt, but have bought some marked as a 4X and even a 5X that were too tight. 8O
But as for the bra recommendations; some members have also recommended removing the wire support from around the cups for a better fit. Which should certainly help as Teddy Babe breasts aren't shaped exactly like those of a real woman.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I remember seeing another post (not about Teddy Babes, but some other doll) about bra size, and one of the ladies chimed in and said she hasn't been able to figure it all out yet either, haha. Apparently it's quite complicated and varies a lot.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tried some AdoreMe

Post by Beanbott »

Carly tried on a 32DDD as well as a 34DD, and I think we need to go smaller. The 32ddd fit better, but it still seemed like the underwires weren’t fitting exactly around her breasts. I know people suggest removing them, but I was hoping to not have to damage a new bra. Also, I tightened to the smallest hooks, and the shoulder straps seemed like they were heading sideways when I tightened them a bit.

She measures 23” under her breast and 35” around, which suggests 28G, which would be difficult to find. It looks like AdoreMe has 30G and H. I think it’s time for a little more shopping! I know fitting is an inexact science, but this experiment is giving me great doubt about a 36C or D fitting. We’ll see.

Still looks pretty good. These are the 32DDD on Carly.
Attachments
9983481F-8248-4099-9140-E72851C720AC.jpeg
9983481F-8248-4099-9140-E72851C720AC.jpeg (506.37 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
A7530A6F-8246-4C1E-A8C0-27DF833B9F95.jpeg
A7530A6F-8246-4C1E-A8C0-27DF833B9F95.jpeg (372.46 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

Johnnyhero1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johnnyhero1 »

I had a teddy babe for a while. I bought if from Lovehoney. It was very good but a bit short but looked good in a 32DD bra. I generally bought Triumph as these fitted the best on a one of these dolls (In my opinion)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Try measuring this way. Bear in mind, size charts are designed for human figures. Dolls are often disproportionate in that regard. Also, synthetic boobs don't behave like the real thing. Bras, particularly underwire types, are designed to conform the breasts to the shape of the cup. Whereas with dolls, you need the cup to conform to the shape of the breasts. Underwire can't do that.
Bra_Size.jpg
Bra_Size.jpg (58.66 KiB) Viewed 3300 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i always thought it was stupid to measure above the breasts for the band size when the band is below the breast probably designed by a guy.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS