teddy-babes.com

The Teddy Babe has to go!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The Teddy Babe has to go!

Post by samara78 »

I can't understand jealousy over a doll. It just doesn't make sense
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

In a couple of years women will be obsolete thanks to these drama free beautiful dolls, lol!

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

MrCool69 wrote:In a couple of years women will be obsolete thanks to these drama free beautiful dolls, lol!
I think they already are. Not just because of all the beautiful dolls out there, but because it's not worth all the risks and bullshit that come along with them these days. It's easier and safer to just stay single and focus on making yourself happy.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

MrCool69 wrote:In a couple of years women will be obsolete thanks to these drama free beautiful dolls, lol!
We men have been obsolete since the first wooden dildo was crafted over a million years ago. :drinking:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Ain't no insecurity issues when you're an

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Zang wrote:Ain't no insecurity issues when you're an
Hottness...
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Xanthine wrote:
I think they already are. Not just because of all the beautiful dolls out there, but because it's not worth all the risks and bullshit that come along with them these days. It's easier and safer to just stay single and focus on making yourself happy.
Yeah, I already quit them before finding all these modern dolls. Now these dolls are better than all my past relationships except for one. She was a unicorn, but don't worry, I have a close doll clone of her.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

DexterQuest wrote:
Xanthine wrote:
Yeah, I already quit them before finding all these modern dolls. Now these dolls are better than all my past relationships except for one. She was a unicorn, but don't worry, I have a close doll clone of her.
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."
— Friedrich Nietzsche
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

samara78 wrote:I can't understand jealousy over a doll. It just doesn't make sense
Same here. Especially when women have their own sex toys, dildos, vibrators, etc. Luckily my wife has been completely ok with me owning a few dolls since she doesn't have quite as active a labido as I do. She also tends to prefer sleeping on the couch during her period because of cramps, so on those nights I sleep easier cuddling a TB. I'm lucky to have such an open minded wife.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I don't understand how some people can be jealous of a doll. Dolls do not have a heartbeat and they do not draw breath. Their 'life' is a projection from their owner. Which is why I don't understand the jealousy from anyone, no matter the gender, over a doll.

That being said, I have seen opposition in my own life from those around me. My family found out that I was planning on getting a love doll for a companion and they've never looked at me the same since. In fact, it sometimes becomes the basis for their jokes. My family doesn't understand how wonderful dolls can be for those that love them. I would imagine that the hatred and jealousy is stemmed from not having an understanding for Dolls.

In all honesty, I don't know how I'd feel if I'd never heard of love dolls or only had the stereotypical view of them and then my significant other seemingly, suddenly bringing a love doll into the relationship. I'd like to think that I would be open minded and accept the Doll.

This is just a hypothesis but maybe the misunderstanding happens because the doll is bought and kept secretly? I've seen on this very forum the struggle some owners have in keeping their beloved doll a secret. Maybe with time, love dolls will be more understood, at least I hope they will be.

Please take this as merely my own thoughts and opinions on the subject.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

I live in a house with 6-8 other people in it at any given time and I'm the only one that is distinctly single. My Rhonda (a Lisa Deluxe) has been here for a month as of tomorrow, and I have yet to have an awkward conversation about her. And I have had a few housemates come into my room to talk to me about other stuff since her arrival. I would almost appreciate a little curiosity at this point as everyone seems to be just quietly accepting her presence.

Now she has spooked a few of my housemates as the "strange woman in my room" because she normally just sits on my bed after I make it, dressed for polite company. When my bedroom door is open she is visible in the mirror of the bathroom across the hall.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Help_Me_Rhonda
Doll
Doll

Post by Help_Me_Rhonda »

I kind of get it, I mean the looks I give Bear when he talks about maybe ordering one of my sisters or cousins. Just, ugh. You know, never mind looking at different families of dolls. Double UGH. And don't tell me I can't be jealous.
Rhonda Morrigan, Cuddle Therapist
Helping my man preserve his sanity since April, 13 2018.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Help_Me_Rhonda wrote:I kind of get it, I mean the looks I give Bear when he talks about maybe ordering one of my sisters or cousins. Just, ugh. You know, never mind looking at different families of dolls. Double UGH. And don't tell me I can't be jealous.
I know that's right! Teddy Babes can certainly be a bit possessive at times.
If for some strange reason I found myself with a real chick, my Teddy Babe would say that the real chick had to go. 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Put up or get out
That's what I say lol
If you don't like Teddybabes you simply cannot be my friend
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Kinda my attitude too, my mrs, wouldn't even look at Carly for months.
Now I have 2 more, she actually likes Carly. :roll:

Pete.

INFORMATIONS