teddy-babes.com

2018 is a very awesome time to buy a Teddybabe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: 2018 is a VERY sad time to buy a teddybabe..

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You guys all know Midiman is still an active member here right.

Feel free to PM him if you like to sort out fact from myth.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Well, I'm not sure any time is a sad time when it involves getting a Teddy Babe.

That being said, I do agree that not enough people know about them. Maybe I can't see through my biases, but I think just about everyone should have one. I don't mean everyone on the forum, I mean everyone, haha. It's maybe one of those things a person wouldn't truly appreciate, much less think to discover and then purchase, until they had one though, so it's kind of a dilemma of how to market them. I know it's crazy to think it will be a mass market product one day, but it damn well ought to be. I'm grateful I'm one of the lucky few that knows the joys of cuddling up to a Teddy Babe and drifting off to sleep in each others arms, but it's a shame more people don't get to experience that. It's such a simple thing that can really enrich a person's life. The happiness to dollar ratio is off the chart.

TakersRose wrote:These are all good points and while I wish I could rebut most of them, I can't. My current doll fund is for a Teddy Babe right now. The reasons being, these dolls are the best ones for me due to weight and them being life sized plus I think they're adorable. I love their faces.
Nice! It's no fun to wait, but before long you'll have enough saved up and she'll be at your door. Initially I was a little worried about the facial seams, but I never really noticed them much and never do now. Their faces are remarkably expressive, which adds a lot. I swear sometimes she changes her facial expression. Her "defualt" expression seems to be very ernest though, as if cuddling were very serious business not to be taken lightly, lol. It's adorable.

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

JackieTreehorn wrote: The happiness to dollar ratio is off the chart.
Yeah, right.

I do not know what the original poster wants to say, really. In my opinion he spreads just bad vibes.

Regarding the perceived lack of success of Teddy Babes in the mainstream doll community which is all about TPE my opinion is: I do not care. Fact is most of the guys think with their dick (and I mean exclusively with their dick) and they overlook the major benefits of Teddy Babes (cuddling, longevity of the doll, lack of stinking smell and oil leakage, ease of ownership, come on, show me a less than 1000 USD doll that lasts for a decade). I hope that Eight Wonder keeps the product basically as it is because for me it is pretty much perfect.

Hagen

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Well, I'm not sure any time is a sad time when it involves getting a Teddy Babe.
Nice! It's no fun to wait, but before long you'll have enough saved up and she'll be at your door. Initially I was a little worried about the facial seams, but I never really noticed them much and never do now. Their faces are remarkably expressive, which adds a lot. I swear sometimes she changes her facial expression. Her "defualt" expression seems to be very ernest though, as if cuddling were very serious business not to be taken lightly, lol. It's adorable.
The facial seams worried me a bit too. But after looking at the website over and over (and over) to decide which of the Babes I wanted to save for, I really don't notice them. For me, a Teddy Babe is the best way for me to get a life sized doll that I can lift, take care of and dress easily. She'll be like my girlfriend. And being a woman, I have to say it'll be cool to buy matching outfits. I know that might sound silly but I'm looking forward to that lol.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

So things are beginning to look up..... starting to smile..

still think they need to make their dolls breasts less like blow up dolls breasts. they need some hang, some squeezability....
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Juncharted2 wrote:i agree, if you email them, dont expect an email back till the next day or longer in some cases...

Jenni Jones is nice when you have money to spend.....
I disagree with this.

I have been looking at a Teddy Babe in the last week and a half or so, and have emailed regarding shipping to Canada... they got back to me pretty darn quick. Then with a few subsequent questions... same thing. Yes it’s Jenni I have been talking to, but she has been responding in good time (in my estimation) and has answered all my questions so far. I have put some difficult questions to her now, about a few small “customizations” I’d like, we’ll see how it goes, I guess.

Now I’m depressed with all the negativity I’ve read. Blah. :puppydogeyes:

Hoping it’s not so bad...

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Navelgazer wrote:
Juncharted2 wrote:i agree, if you email them, dont expect an email back till the next day or longer in some cases...

Jenni Jones is nice when you have money to spend.....
I disagree with this.

I have been looking at a Teddy Babe in the last week and a half or so, and have emailed regarding shipping to Canada... they got back to me pretty darn quick. Then with a few subsequent questions... same thing. Yes it’s Jenni I have been talking to, but she has been responding in good time (in my estimation) and has answered all my questions so far. I have put some difficult questions to her now, about a few small “customizations” I’d like, we’ll see how it goes, I guess.

You'll be fine, seems they are starting to get the hint.... no need to be depressed, your teddy babe will cheer you up bud... sorry if my post was not a positive one, I've done my best with my Lisa and she makes me very happy... all the best

@samteddybabe /Instagram

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Navelgazer wrote:I disagree with this.

Granted I've only ordered the one Teddy Babe I have about a year and a half ago, but I thought they got back to me really quickly. I had some questions and a special request and they always answered promptly and were very friendly. I've heard people say stuff like this before, but in my limited experience it's not the case. So I wouldn't be worried about anything.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Hagen of Tronje wrote:
JackieTreehorn wrote: The happiness to dollar ratio is off the chart.
Yeah, right.

I do not know what the original poster wants to say, really. In my opinion he spreads just bad vibes.

Regarding the perceived lack of success of Teddy Babes in the mainstream doll community which is all about TPE my opinion is: I do not care. Fact is most of the guys think with their dick (and I mean exclusively with their dick) and they overlook the major benefits of Teddy Babes (cuddling, longevity of the doll, lack of stinking smell and oil leakage, ease of ownership, come on, show me a less than 1000 USD doll that lasts for a decade). I hope that Eight Wonder keeps the product basically as it is because for me it is pretty much perfect.

Hagen

I am human, and im definitely not trying all to spread bad vibes. I just was trying to say all in all that i want to see this company succeed, grow and expand. There is a lot of potential.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

There are alot of amazing looking TPE dolls out there. I was looking into one of the elf models. But I have to say with looking into everything regarding care and maintenance as well as weight and cuddle-ability I have to say that Fabric/Plush dolls are the way to go. I'll still probably get a TPE doll eventually but I can't be happier with my Luna. She is easy to maintain and clean, she is easily posable and easy to have fun with. And she is nice to cuddle with. But I have been looking into a Teddy Babe but was always turned off by the look. I'm more into the anime look but the Asian Teddy Babe has caught my eye and they seem more cuddly and softer than the Dagmar/anime dolls. I just wish there were more options. It appears you have to select a "model" and that's it. I would like more customablity say with different body types, breast sizes and the option for no pubic hair. Perhaps maybe if their business improves they will offer more options. I never knew they existed until I joined this forum as well as many of the other dolls. It's been life changing :)

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

I got two teddy babes during the sale and the only problem I had was with my email not working. I got answers to my questions and got my babes very fast. From time of order to delivery was just over a week. I have been alternating sleeping with them and its been great.

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Ranmamale wrote: I just wish there were more options. It appears you have to select a "model" and that's it. I would like more customablity say with different body types, breast sizes and the option for no pubic hair. Perhaps maybe if their business improves they will offer more options. I never knew they existed until I joined this forum as well as many of the other dolls. It's been life changing :)
AFAIK you can ask them for a Babe without pubic hair. Others have done this before with success. They have two body types the usual TBD with their wonderful big boobs and some models with their wonderful not so big boobs.

Hagen

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

don't know how they are now but in the past you could choose any any eyes, lips, pubic hair or none, any nails and wigs and mix and match as long as it was a standard part. from what i have heard they have a stockpile of bodies and just add the parts you want.
@ranmamale they do have some anime faces so look again at them.

carlys_guy

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Man, guess I should say there comes moments in your life when you say things you regret saying, for me this is a big one. I do apologize, I think it's an amazing year to buy a Teddybabe. If I could delete the topic I would, but I'm not sure how you go about it. So take this topic as it goins in rough and comes out smooth.

Peace Teddybabe Fans

@samteddybabe /Instagram

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Plush on brother. No worries! Teddybabe lovers are some of the most chill doll owners.

Teddybabes are great the way they are. People love them as is.
They are a unique product. With no competition in the u.s
Hands down teddybabes are the queens of plush and fabric dolls for me anyways.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS