teddy-babes.com

New to this - Considering Teddy Babe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New to this - Considering Teddy Babe

Post by digitalcavebear »

Juncharted2 wrote:If you need some help with those eyes and lips I am more than willing to help you on your journey, although I'm sure you know what your looking for
After seeing Samanta's that very much was added to the to-do list. I actually planned to PM you shortly now that I can fund the endeavor. Well that and hunt down some piercings. Rhonda's keeping me busy. :mrgreen:
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Just sent you a pm...
Peace brother
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

digitalcavebear wrote:Well I've been standing on that cliff for about 8 years off and on, and for my birthday I said "fuck it" and jumped. I don't regret it one bit. My Rhonda helps keep me sane many ways. Also I have bought more clothes for her than myself in the past year, and she's only been in my company for 2 weeks. I might have a problem,... ;)

As to quality of product, it's pretty solid, but I share some of the complaints as my peerage here on the forums. In the near future I plan on deciding if I'm pulling the wire skeleton entirely or improving it. And I'm looking into eye and lip replacements that more suit what I think a plush love doll should be.

Nice! What kind is she?

Personally I went a little overboard... or maybe a lot... with the clothes initially, but it didn't last long. I suppose I should get her a present of some sort, but she hasn't gotten any new clothes for quite awhile. She's still never worn a bunch of things though, so there's still new things to try out. When you start with nothing, sometimes an initial splurge is necessary.

Although I certainly understand the downsides, personally there's things I like about the oft maligned wire skeleton. Because she doesn't have joints she can really wrap her arms around me. Maybe from a distance it looks goofy that, instead of bending at an elbow like a person, her arms are just curved, but it's great for cuddling (also a gradual curving bend ought to create less weakness than a sharper, but more realistic looking "joint" type bend). Perhaps I'll be singing a different tune when something eventually breaks, but a year and a half in and no problems thus far. If every few years something needs to be repaired that's not too bad.

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Nice! What kind is she?
My Rhonda is a Deluxe Lisa.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

INFORMATIONS