teddy-babes.com

TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
salinaswriter1953

TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

I just placed my order for a Carly Deluxe doll last night, and I could not be more excited! I have been looking at this brand for about three years and have finally decided to take the plunge.
From what I have been reading it seems that all of you are very satified with your purchase and could not be happier. I would like this for myself as well.
Now, I also ordered a few inserts from Toy Demon at the same time and intend to use them with Carly. Here is the question, what have you all found out about the use of TPE inserts in your doll? Any tricks to getting them placed in the doll? Any troubles using them?
I need your inputs and suggestions and will be more than greatful for your help at this time.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations on your new babe! :glou: Be sure to post some pictures of her when she arrives. We love pictures around here! :multi:
As to the insert question, I have never tried a tpe insert in my Teddy Babes. I'm not sure if it will fit. May have to modify it a bit. Doll Sweet inserts work pretty good though. I prefer the "G" series, but the others may work as well.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Congrats on getting your new cuddle monster, a.k.a. Teddy Babe! I have been cuddling with them for a couple of years now and they are fantastic!

To answer your question, most mid-size onaholes / sleeves will work fine with a TB Deluxe. An easy trick to put them in place is to place the onahole inside a cheap plastic sandwich bags (not zip locks), then insert into the cavity. Usually pressure keeps the insert in place.

I recommend the Venus and Muses series from ToMax, and the Meiki Maria Ozawa.

Enjoy your Carly!
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I love my teddybabe so much i have bought another. Mine are both the smaller models. I hope they start making them again!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Congratulations, enjoy your Carly!

I'm sorry I don't have any advice regarding the inserts but I wanted to congratulate you on your purchase.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Congrats!

Getting a Teddy Babe was perhaps the greatest decision I ever made. All those people who say you can't buy happiness are full of shit. Turns out it isn't even that expensive.

As far as inserts I really like that site you bought your off of because it gives dimensions. Try and keep it under 3" in diameter and it will be easier. Also, I've found it's a good idea to put a plastic sandwich bag around it both so it will slide in easier and as an extra layer of protection in case the insert ever ruptures (did happen to me once).

A few other tips: first check out the eyelid thread. Making her some eyelids will add a lot. A sleeping Teddy Babe is about the cutest thing there is, and if you're not sleeping with her, you're doing something wrong, lol. It's not hard; some of them on there are pretty elaborate, but just about anything looks good.

Also, get her some pajamas. Personally I think satin pajamas are the way to go, but go with whatever you like best. In addition to making them extra cuddly, it also protects them from sweat and skin oils so they stay nice and clean. You might want to get her some other clothes too. I maybe went a little overboard as she usually just wears her pajamas anyway, but when she does get dressed I always enjoy it. Seems to make her more realistic somehow. Sexy underwear is also a consideration. I maybe went a little overboard there too, but no regrets! They're way sexier in person; I was kind of surprised just what a hottie she is.

They can be a little stiff when brand new though. Especially in the hips/thighs (...right where you don't want them to be... haha). She'll limber up soon though. It's amazing how Audrey has gotten much softer and waaaaaay more flexible over time.

Anyway, before you know it she'll be at your door. Like you, I thought about it for years before I got one, and that's really the only thing I wish I could do differently. I think everyone should have a Teddy Babe, especially anyone single or otherwise sleeps alone. The cuddles alone are well worth it.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

after some problem with dead father and his cancer before.I didnt sleep well

I bought a teddybabe and have to sleeping friend.
that was good.(wow her tits in hands)

2 years later I bought a deluxe
and she is much better to sleep and cuddle with.
you can also flirt with legs and feet

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi salinaswriter1953,

congratulations to your purchase and welcome to the club of teddy babe aficionados !!!

Cheers,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

salinaswriter1953

I do so look forward to her arrival. The inserts are already here, Toy Demon is very quick in filling orders and shipping them! Now just waiting for Carly to get here so we can get to know each other better.
Thank you all for your well wishes and advice. This site is so valuable for becoming educated on doll ownership.
My first doll was a real failure for me because I didn't use Doll Forum as I should have. This time around I wont make the same mistake.
Photos, you bet I will post many for all to enjoy.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

becarful with her when she arrives new teddy babes are stiff and need cuddling and massaging to loosen them up. moving a new babe to soon or fast can split seams so take it easy and lowly for best results.

carlys_guy

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Congratulations, Best wishes for you both
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

salinaswriter1953

Hey Carlys_Guy, you piqued my interest with the mention of not moving the doll too fast and about their stiffness at first. How do you loosen the doll up? You mentioned a massaging of the material and stuffing, which sounds like a good idea. Any other tips? I want this doll to last for a very long time and want to be as gentle as possible with her. Thanks for the input.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

salinaswriter1953 wrote:Hey Carlys_Guy, you piqued my interest with the mention of not moving the doll too fast and about their stiffness at first. How do you loosen the doll up? You mentioned a massaging of the material and stuffing, which sounds like a good idea. Any other tips? I want this doll to last for a very long time and want to be as gentle as possible with her. Thanks for the input.
Her thighs will be very firm. You will need to move around the plush in the thigh area by kneeding the tip of her thighs to move it around a little in there. My adrianna is from 2014 and her thighs are still pretty tight.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

most owners massage where the joints would be in a human knees, hips and elbows some also massage the stomach area as well. basicly you want to try to soften the stuffinging those areas so she bends easier and there is less strain on the plush and seams.

carlys_guy

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I never intentionally tried to soften up Audrey. Good ol' cuddlin' seemed to take care of that on it's own. Just be gentle and go easy on her the first few weeks.
samara78 wrote:Her thighs will be very firm. You will need to move around the plush in the thigh area by kneeding the tip of her thighs to move it around a little in there. My adrianna is from 2014 and her thighs are still pretty tight.
I don't know the deal with the previous owner, but presumptively you probably don't do as much... uh... exercise with her thighs than most of us, haha.

INFORMATIONS