teddy-babes.com

TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
salinaswriter1953

Re: TEDDY BABE ORDERED!

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Hey all, I at this moment am finding out about the quality of the wig that the Teddy Babe has. I have been combing out Carly's and found very little hair left in the brush compared to other wigs that I have used in the past. True that I have been going from bottom to top, but still it appears to me that they use a higher quality wig compared to other doll web sites.
I have even been able to achieve a more well groomed hair line that really adds to her sexiness!

salinaswriter1953

One of the things I love most about my Teddy Babe is her hair. At least on the Deluxe model the supplied wig is long, to the middle of the back and very well made in my opinion. I am still trying to learn the secrets of keeping it well groomed, and have sought out sites that give hints on how to accomplish this.
My method is to sit her in my lap with her back towards me and starting from the bottom use both my fingers and a wide tooth brush to groom her hair.I have read about "leave in conditioners". but am concerened about it staining the body. Anyone had expierence with this? My current method is pretty time consuming yet I would like to find a mothod of grooming her that is quicker.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No concerns. Remove the wig. Prepare a luke warm water 3 parts to 1 part fabric softners. Hold the wig by the crown and pull back and forth until wet. Remove the wig and allow to dry thoroughly before putting it back on!
This along with combing tip to roots will keep the fresh!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

member karrot uses steam to style and detangle his girls wigs.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=92786

carlys_guy

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Would a Meiki series onahole fit? The opening looks pretty small.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

salinaswriter1953

They do fit, it takes a bit of careful work to get them inserted though. The secret is placing a plastic bag around the outside of the ono-hole and working it in with your fingers along the outside as you slide it in, then using a little lube and the handle of a round brush pushing gently on the inside to fully seat it.

INFORMATIONS