teddy-babes.com

I finally ordered a babe!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I finally ordered a babe!

Post by Spectra »

Thanks!

The wait for this shipping confirmation is killing me. :( but I did buy her some Pajamas while I been waiting. among other things lol

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

Just got word she will be moving in on Saturday. That was pretty fast.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Spectra wrote:Just got word she will be moving in on Saturday. That was pretty fast.
Apparently she's very excited to finally meet you and can't wait to move in! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Spectra wrote:Just got word she will be moving in on Saturday. That was pretty fast.
Can't wait to se her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Congrats! And an Audrey too! I have an Audrey as well and she's just the greatest.

Good call on the pajamas. Might want to think about an extra wig or two as well. Audrey's factory wig is quite long. My Audrey (she was the only Audrey around at the time, so she just kept her name) has a dedicated sleeping wig that I let get kinda snarly, just because I don't have the time to keep it up well, but nor do I like short hair. For whatever reason she doesn't wear her original wig much at all. I guess it seemed "special" so I'm "saving" it. Yeah, I was the kid who let his chocolate Easter rabbit get all white and dry trying to "save" it for some reason, haha. I guess I haven't quite grown out of that yet...

If she rolls with her original wig might want to get some hair care supplies and learn about all that stuff. Especially if she sleeps in it. If you don't stay on it you'll get a tangled mess in a hurry.

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Congrats! And an Audrey too! I have an Audrey as well and she's just the greatest.

Good call on the pajamas. Might want to think about an extra wig or two as well. Audrey's factory wig is quite long. My Audrey (she was the only Audrey around at the time, so she just kept her name) has a dedicated sleeping wig that I let get kinda snarly, just because I don't have the time to keep it up well, but nor do I like short hair. For whatever reason she doesn't wear her original wig much at all. I guess it seemed "special" so I'm "saving" it. Yeah, I was the kid who let his chocolate Easter rabbit get all white and dry trying to "save" it for some reason, haha. I guess I haven't quite grown out of that yet...

If she rolls with her original wig might want to get some hair care supplies and learn about all that stuff. Especially if she sleeps in it. If you don't stay on it you'll get a tangled mess in a hurry.

I bought her a another wig after skimming the forums here for a few days and seeing other people say that also. The pajama idea was actually from you, I read one of your posts on another thread and thought it was a good idea, So thanks for the awesome info! and Audrey most likely wont be the name she will stick with, I'll have to wait for her to get here before I know her name. :wink:

I do have some bad news though, Looks like she wont be here tomorrow. I checked today and the ETA got pushed back till next week. :cry:

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Ah, that's too bad. Well, it won't be long and she'll be there. A weekend of anticipation will just make it all the more special when she gets there.

Glad to be useful! Personally I think pajamas are very important for a number of reasons. I'm sure I've given my schpeel at least a dozen times though, so I won't repeat it.

I hope I didn't come off like, "You can't name her Audrey because my Audrey is Audrey," haha. I sure didn't mean to imply that. I'll be honest, it's not a name I would have picked; literally everybody I've ever met named Audrey is at least 45 years older than me so I think of it as an "old lady name" but I didn't know what else to call her. This is stupid, but somehow it seemed pretentious to name her. If I meet a girl I don't give her a name, she already has one! So we just rolled with it. It's grown on me though over time, and now it's just who she is.

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

JackieTreehorn wrote: I hope I didn't come off like, "You can't name her Audrey because my Audrey is Audrey," haha. I sure didn't mean to imply that. I'll be honest, it's not a name I would have picked; literally everybody I've ever met named Audrey is at least 45 years older than me so I think of it as an "old lady name" but I didn't know what else to call her. This is stupid, but somehow it seemed pretentious to name her. If I meet a girl I don't give her a name, she already has one! So we just rolled with it. It's grown on me though over time, and now it's just who she is.
Not at all, I had a plan to rename her before I even bought her. :lol:

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Congrats, you will enjoy her for sure.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Hi Spectra,

Congratulations on your Teddy Babe! I'm saving for one too. The Audrey model is very pretty. I wish the both of you all the best.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

Thank you TakersRose! I hope you get your teddybabe soon, lets hope it doesn't take you two years like it did for me :razz:

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Spectra wrote:Thank you TakersRose! I hope you get your teddybabe soon, lets hope it doesn't take you two years like it did for me :razz:
You're welcome! And thank you. I'm saving every extra dollar, quarter, dime, nickel and penny towards getting one. Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later. But in the mean time, I can be a cheerleader for those who get theirs. :D
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

my babe made it here! but from seeing her box I was a bit horrified that something might have went wrong.
I was relieved after opening the box. she is gorgeous.

Spectra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Spectra »

Zoey wanted to change into something more comfy, but I couldn't help but peek. :wink:

Here she is trying out a new hairstyle!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! She's a real beauty! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS