Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Boy Toy Questions?

Post by phoenixstudios »

Figured it would be a good idea to start a thread for boy toy questions only :)

demarco
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by demarco »

Hey is it just me or does Miss December remind anyone of Destiny Angel from Captain Scarlet? Total babe.

1.Do you have the weight and dimensions of the shipping crate and a pic if possible?

2. Is the butthole re-inforced to prevent tearing in the 'up the spine' direction as well as the 'toward the vaginal' direction?

3. Are the faces all the same basic mold?

4. A pic showing a realdoll and a boytoy together would be a great help in getting a sense of proportion/size.

5. If you buy an extra face do you get the corresponding outfit also?

Good idea opening this thread. Your product looks stunning, a few more pics giving an idea of size would really help out.

Thanks

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by flavortang »

I want one!

Does that count as a question? ;)

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

What are the exact dimensions of the insert and what are they made of?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

We learned on TDF, AFTER the BT's were starting to sell, that their genital / anal insert was NOT made of silicone but rather of some "hot melt" polymer.

One person who had the doll said that the insert, even after extensive cleaning, still felt slippery to the touch. I have to assume that means the insert mateial is oozing some type of plasticizer oil.

Well, I have no problem if this oil is only silicone oil, but a lot of the hot melt polymers used in other manufacturers sex toys are supposedly loaded with PTHALATE ESTER oils about which there are growing health concerns. Because of this, I certainly would not want them in any sex toy I was using.

Can you ASSURE us that the BT inserts do NOT contain any of these pthalate ester oils as a plasticizing agent?

technoguy

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Technoguy, I don't know where you got that information, but as far as I know, there is no member with a BoyToy doll around here yet.

There is a doll on order, but nobody has a doll yet.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

TG poses a question that needs to be answered if it is a health concern Im sure BT will fix this?

sililove
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sililove »

Hey Technoguy... I am interested in where you got your info? I hope this in not just your speculation.

The new BT's are very nice and a welcome to the world of silicone dolls.
Keep-up the good work guys!!!

cheers
sililover

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Question for BT:

1) Can you foresee a face with smaller eyes in the future (but still very comic book in appearance)?

2) Can I have one? Kidding!

3) Are they bowlegged, like my body 2 Realdoll? Not that it bothers me, I am just curious from a photographers point of view.

I am falling for them though, and I hope you do show some photos that give a head on view of the faces, because right now I can't quite tell what the face really looks like.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

1. No dolls have been shipped yet so no pictures of the crate. Dimensions should be a few inches over 5 feet and about 3 and half feet wide.

2. Yes it is :) theres additional material woven into the silicone in the "butthole" region for reinforcement.

3. The faces are all different molds

4. This is on the to do list but it will be awhile as were focusing on getting the first dolls out on time.

5. The extra faces come with wig and eyes.
demarco wrote:Hey is it just me or does Miss December remind anyone of Destiny Angel from Captain Scarlet? Total babe.

1.Do you have the weight and dimensions of the shipping crate and a pic if possible?

2. Is the butthole re-inforced to prevent tearing in the 'up the spine' direction as well as the 'toward the vaginal' direction?

3. Are the faces all the same basic mold?

4. A pic showing a realdoll and a boytoy together would be a great help in getting a sense of proportion/size.

5. If you buy an extra face do you get the corresponding outfit also?

Good idea opening this thread. Your product looks stunning, a few more pics giving an idea of size would really help out.

Thanks

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

The insert is made of hot melt. I don't have the exact dimensions in front of me but if I remember correctly the insert is around 8 inches and can expand way beyond that so unless you have a 5 foot penis or your sticking a telephone poll in her you will be alright. I'll get the exact dimensions next time I'm in the studio.
Abisslover wrote:What are the exact dimensions of the insert and what are they made of?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Wow you have some crazy sources. It's been well documented that no Boy Toy Dolls have shipped yet. Whose the "one person" who had the doll? It must be a ghost lol. All Boy Toy products have been throughly tested and are safe :)
technoguy wrote:We learned on TDF, AFTER the BT's were starting to sell, that their genital / anal insert was NOT made of silicone but rather of some "hot melt" polymer.

One person who had the doll said that the insert, even after extensive cleaning, still felt slippery to the touch. I have to assume that means the insert mateial is oozing some type of plasticizer oil.

Well, I have no problem if this oil is only silicone oil, but a lot of the hot melt polymers used in other manufacturers sex toys are supposedly loaded with PTHALATE ESTER oils about which there are growing health concerns. Because of this, I certainly would not want them in any sex toy I was using.

Can you ASSURE us that the BT inserts do NOT contain any of these pthalate ester oils as a plasticizing agent?

technoguy

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hey :)

1) Anythings possible :)

2) Maybe... jk

3) Nope not bowlegged unless I'm not understanding what you mean by bowlegged.

ps.. We'll take some more pictures at some point, but right now were focused on getting the first few dolls made and shipped out :)

stacy718 wrote:Question for BT:

1) Can you foresee a face with smaller eyes in the future (but still very comic book in appearance)?

2) Can I have one? Kidding!

3) Are they bowlegged, like my body 2 Realdoll? Not that it bothers me, I am just curious from a photographers point of view.

I am falling for them though, and I hope you do show some photos that give a head on view of the faces, because right now I can't quite tell what the face really looks like.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

phoenixstudios wrote:Wow you have some crazy sources. It's been well documented that no Boy Toy Dolls have shipped yet. Whose the "one person" who had the doll? It must be a ghost lol. All Boy Toy products have been throughly tested and are safe :)
technoguy wrote:We learned on TDF, AFTER the BT's were starting to sell, that their genital / anal insert was NOT made of silicone but rather of some "hot melt" polymer.

technoguy

I will say this AGAIN and hopefully for the last time:

No One Owns One Yet. I Will Be The First!

Technoguy: Drop it with the materials questions. You have trashed too many threads with this crap. Phoenix Studios has answered the question here. If thats not good enough, CALL THEM.

That said, I WILL trash any more questions about price or materials used.

Please do not think that this means to not ask any questions, just any questions other than the two I have mentioned, as they have already been discussed to death.

GSS

Post by GSS »

Bill wrote:
When I think back of all the things I have had my dick in....my Realdoll is the least of my worries.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny! I can see how a realdoll would be much safer than a lot of the alternatives too.
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

INFORMATIONS