Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Boy Toy Questions?

Post by siliconelover »

Good to meet you Gopher, best of luck in your doll hunt. BIG to slight difference (weight & size) in the two dolls you are considering. Both engineered by the Godfather in McMatt and feature the best skeletons and build in the industry.

No, my avatar is not a Boy Toy but my Mechadoll/MPD Leeloo.

Here is a photo of my Boy Toy ...
Stacy in White ... FUCK 036.jpg
Stacy in White ... FUCK 036.jpg (785.36 KiB) Viewed 6572 times
She is a C Series Harmony Body 2.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Gophernaked
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gophernaked »

Thank you SL. Nice girl btw. She looks so awesome and cuddly to snuggle up to.

Gophernaked
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gophernaked »

P.S. Oh and BTW, I get a feelin' that whichever one I decide on, that there's a good chance that my GF just might snatch her up and keep her for herself!!! lmao! That's okay tho' cuz I wld relish them both together! :) :D
Yummy-Yummy!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I'm not one to snuggle, I like every inch of my king size bed to myself ... I don't even like sharing it with my wife, just want to get some sleep already !!!

Which Wicked doll are you considering ?

Which Boy Toy is your favorite ?

I can tell you that the Boy Toys are an excellent all around doll. Extremely well built. Unfortunately, mine hangs in her crate 99% of the time. She has only been out for half a dozen photo shoots and as many times for very limited play. I just don't have the time for her and my wife doesn't like them around ... She is for Sale as I will be moving soon also. I am sure I will regret selling her after but all good things come to an end and I need the money and space.

Her end ...
Harmony-Stacy BT2  Rear View TS 040.jpg
Harmony-Stacy BT2 Rear View TS 040.jpg (736.51 KiB) Viewed 6550 times

Gophernaked
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gophernaked »

Quite interesting SL. Actually the body3 catches my eye the most. A bit shorter/lighter and tad smaller breasts...tho' that personal criteria isn't etched in stone, it's just that for as much money as they cost, I wld certainly want one that fits my liking the most. One things for sure tho', mine wld certainly receive much 'attention and playtime'! :) :wink: Twld be nice to PM sometime
Yummy-Yummy!

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

About to pull trigger on a bt3 for around $6k; question for owners:
How durable are these - Are you happy 2, 3, 5 years later? Or am I nuts??
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Gophernaked wrote:P.S. Oh and BTW, I get a feelin' that whichever one I decide on, that there's a good chance that my GF just might snatch her up and keep her for herself!!! lmao! That's okay tho' cuz I wld relish them both together! :) :D
You are one lucky dude...

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

BurntHostage wrote:About to pull trigger on a bt3 for around $6k; question for owners:
How durable are these - Are you happy 2, 3, 5 years later? Or am I nuts??
Happy 4 or 5 years later. YES.

Durable?

Well, you can expect to have to do repairs and maintain them, the more you use 'em the more maintenance. Finger pokes, tearing around the openings are normal if you use them for sex. Fix them right away before it gets serious, that's all.

Are you nuts?

No.
My Doll Album is here!

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

ks wrote: Are you nuts?

No.
That's a relief :)

Thanks for the reply

IVGavordny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by IVGavordny »

Is the silicone compatible with bondage tape? The "wiki" says that most of the tapes are latex.
Ilya Vladomirovich Gavordny ...but you can call me Ilya
*Gentleman Pervert*
Doll Album
Doll Harem Album
My Pinsex Album
My Tumblr

JKanow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JKanow »

I'm looking to make my first doll purchase (I've never owned a doll, not even an inflatable). I was thinking about the Mini Love Doll, but the Boy Toy also looks like a good option.

From what I understand, the Boy Toy is meant to be practical, it's easy to maintain, and durable. Seeing as I've never owned a doll before, would it make sense for me to get a Boy Toy? I don't really know what I'm doing, and I don't want to break the doll because of my inexperience in proper handling.

Also, how is the Boy Toy shipped? Does it come in a cardboard box or a wood crate?

Is the Boy Toy easy to hide? Is it possible to fold her legs and take the head off to tuck it way in a closet someplace?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

JKanow wrote: From what I understand, the Boy Toy is meant to be practical, it's easy to maintain, and durable. Seeing as I've never owned a doll before, would it make sense for me to get a Boy Toy? I don't really know what I'm doing, and I don't want to break the doll because of my inexperience in proper handling.

Also, how is the Boy Toy shipped? Does it come in a cardboard box or a wood crate?

Is the Boy Toy easy to hide? Is it possible to fold her legs and take the head off to tuck it way in a closet someplace?
JK,

I think a Boy Toy makes complete sense as a first doll or third ...

Shipped in a large HD cardboard box. 23" by 63" by 12" Doll does NOT stand up in this box. It is to be laid down.

No, you can't fold their legs or take their head off but you could hang one in a closet.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

JKanow wrote:I'm looking to make my first doll purchase (I've never owned a doll, not even an inflatable). I was thinking about the Mini Love Doll, but the Boy Toy also looks like a good option.

From what I understand, the Boy Toy is meant to be practical, it's easy to maintain, and durable. Seeing as I've never owned a doll before, would it make sense for me to get a Boy Toy? I don't really know what I'm doing, and I don't want to break the doll because of my inexperience in proper handling.

Only big down side I know about a boytoy dolls is that if you plan on using the doll sexually their vaginal entry is known to tear very easily because the bit of silicon that connects the butt hole to her vagina is so thin it tears after being used a few times. I know this because I've seen loads of threads / photos here on this site within the past 5 years with users having the same issue. So if your scared about breaking the doll because of your inexperience I would just be careful at first and don't freak out if you get a tear. For the most part it's an easy fix. Other than that they are very cute dolls.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

AlyDolly wrote: Only big down side I know about a boytoy dolls is that if you plan on using the doll sexually their vaginal entry is known to tear very easily because the bit of silicon that connects the butt hole to her vagina is so thin it tears after being used a few times. I know this because I've seen loads of threads / photos here on this site within the past 5 years with users having the same issue.
This is a Very Inaccurate statement.

The originally designed doll that utilized the 1 piece 2 orifice insert did do this.

Matt redesigned the dolls cavities and the insert after this became apparent the first year and this particular problem has never been an issue since.

JKanow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JKanow »

siliconelover wrote: No, you can't fold their legs or take their head off but you could hang one in a closet.
I have a closet that is pretty good size, I want to hide the doll in there. I was thinking that I could sit her upright with her back leaning against the wall, legs outstretched. I could place foam padding under her butt and behind her back. Then I could throw some clothes/blankets on top of her to keep her hidden.

Does this seam like a feasible way of hiding the doll?

INFORMATIONS