Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

JKanow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Boy Toy Questions?

Post by JKanow »

Also, how difficult is the Boy Toy to move around and handle?

The Mini Love Doll is 36 pounds, whereas the Boy Toy is 60 pounds. That is a huge difference. 60 pounds may not sound like much, but lugging around 60 pounds of dead-weight can be challenging. I've read that many first time buyers underestimate how heavy the dolls are.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

siliconelover wrote:
AlyDolly wrote: Only big down side I know about a boytoy dolls is that if you plan on using the doll sexually their vaginal entry is known to tear very easily because the bit of silicon that connects the butt hole to her vagina is so thin it tears after being used a few times. I know this because I've seen loads of threads / photos here on this site within the past 5 years with users having the same issue.
This is a Very Inaccurate statement.

The originally designed doll that utilized the 1 piece 2 orifice insert did do this.

Matt redesigned the dolls cavities and the insert after this became apparent the first year and this particular problem has never been an issue since.
Well it's not a completely inaccurate statement. It was a very well known issue with these dolls as fare as I recall so that much is true. I'm glad to hear they addressed the issue and fixed it. :glou:

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Gophernaked wrote:My 1st question concerns the flexibility and range of motion limits for the BoyToy body '3'. How flexible is it?...arching back, splits, standing splits, fetal position, ankles behind the head etc.
This hasn´t been answered yet!
Neither from manufacturer nor from customers.

As a potential customer I would also like to know :)
And while I´m at it; is there a discount for TDF members?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Hi,
I am a BT3 & very flexible. Can do basically any pose.

Just be careful where my fingers are...
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Sheeana wrote:Hi,
I am a BT3 & very flexible. Can do basically any pose.

Just be careful where my fingers are...
Thank you.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Greetings everyone!

As some of you already know, I have the RD2 Voluptuous Torso “Katie” and have been posting about her in the RD2 forum. – “Katie~Q
Happy as I am with her, I’m seriously considering getting a light weight full-size to keep her company and the new BT3 Sky with the closing eyelids has me very captivated.

I do have some questions though;
1. I see that the BT now comes with the new style insert, which looks to me very similar to the RD2 insert, that’s great because I like them and my experience with the Torso insert has been favorable.

In some of the pix I’ve seen of BT3’s it seems that the insert has a different color shading from the rest of the body skin tone, which to me doesn’t look very appealing, so the Q is are these inserts only one color -or are they made to match the body color?
If they do come in only one shade of color, then what body color (skin tone) would match that the closest?

2. When I looked through the Sky configs for ordering I noticed there wasn’t even an option for pubic hair of any kind..?
If you read my posts about Katie you’ll note that one disappointing issue I have is that the “Full” pubic hair I ordered, which looks like a substantial amount of fur in the pix on the Abyss website, turned out to be merely a little 1.5” x 2” patch -as compared to what I expected based on pix of previous RD models.

Do all of the BT models come only with that “shaved look”..?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The Boy Toy 3 inserts are made of silicone and are all the same color although a slight difference in shading can occur.

I have never seen a Boy Toy with even a landing strip from the factory. I am sure that you could ask Joe for a customization down there that would suite your taste and Matt would comply.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

siliconelover wrote:The Boy Toy 3 inserts are made of silicone and are all the same color although a slight difference in shading can occur.

I have never seen a Boy Toy with even a landing strip from the factory. I am sure that you could ask Joe for a customization down there that would suite your taste and Matt would comply.
Thank You SL, as always your insight is appreciated-
That's interesting to note, so Im guessing the same goes for the RD2 inserts, in which case Im glad I picked the skin tone that I did for Katie since it matches perfectly and looks very natural..

Yea, I've never seen a bush on a BT either :lol:
Guess I'll have to ask how much more it would cost me to get the fur burger I'd like to have.. I'm working on a Mod for Katie based on the advice from another Member.. we'll see how that goes since Im not the "craftsman" type.. heaven forbid I should end up with a Doll that looks like an Alpaca!! Image

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The factory added custom pubic hair to my Boy Toy Miss July 13th, back in 2009.

Cost was only $100 back then, for basically a blonde landing strip... I contacted Joe at Phoenix Studios, and they were happy to do it.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Doll_Master wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Yea, I've never seen a bush on a BT either :lol:
Guess I'll have to ask how much more it would cost me to get the fur burger I'd like to have.. I'm working on a Mod for Katie based on the advice from another Member.. we'll see how that goes since Im not the "craftsman" type.. heaven forbid I should end up with a Doll that looks like an Alpaca!! Image
This pic is of a BT (not mine!) that was sold on TDF a couple years ago, with a nice fur burger. She was modded to take a fleshlight insert also, so probably not a factory bush either.
DSC_0303.jpg
DSC_0303.jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 7601 times
My Doll Album is here!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Interesting!
Since I’m seriously considering the BT3 Sky I’m going to have to talk with Joe to see what can be done about adding a nice fur coat..
In the pic there I see a nice little patch, not exactly what I would call a boner-fide bush, but close.

This is what I call the “Good’Ol Days”

compared to what I got..

About the only other thing that I don’t find very appealing, and main reason I’ve dumped a lot of “live” women, is because I can’t stand to see those all those flaps hanging out of a vag like a badly made roast beef sandwich..
Nope, that’s my “Kill-Joy”, not even “V” can revive junior after that.

Ummm, fleshlites.. yea, scrapped that idea too, already tried it and Nope – not a good option.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

You call that a bush?

THIS is a BUSH!!!
normal_7.jpg
normal_7.jpg (85.51 KiB) Viewed 7581 times
8O
My Doll Album is here!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

YEA…
THAT.. is a BUSH alright!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

ks wrote:You call that a bush?

THIS is a BUSH!!!
normal_7.jpg
8O
No mate, thats a forest! ive been on bush hikes in our national parks that were less dense 8O no, brings back memories of picking hair from my teeth, from too many real girls. What next, push a tuna up there for a realistic smell? :roll:

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

james1969 wrote:
ks wrote:You call that a bush?

THIS is a BUSH!!!
normal_7.jpg
8O
No mate, thats a forest! ive been on bush hikes in our national parks that were less dense 8O no, brings back memories of picking hair from my teeth, from too many real girls. What next, push a tuna up there for a realistic smell?i mean seriously ? :roll:

INFORMATIONS