Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options)

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hi Everybody!!

Everyone at Phoenix Studios is excited to announce the arrival of the Boy Toy Custom Series :) You now will be able to customize a Boy Toy similar to the way you can customize a Real Doll.

The eyes on the custom series face are a bit smaller than the original Boy Toy, but they still have the closing and posable features. All calendar girls and seasons faces are interchangeable with the custom series doll. We've listened to our customers on TDF and elsewhere and the new body has LARGER BREASTS, THIGHS, AND REAR we've done this while still maintaining the weight of 65 lbs. The Boy Toy custom series also comes with a single insert design. Now only the vaginal insert is removable. We're also using a new mix of silicone so the dolls are bit softer :)

Here's the custom options available:

Eye color: Blue, green, brown and hazel.
Skin tone: Light, medium, tan and dark
Eye makeup: Light, medium, and heavy
Lip color: Natural, pink, red, and plum
Nails: Any color you'd like
Hair style: short, medium, and long styles, available in Black, red, brunette, and blonde. photos coming.
Nipple size: small, medium, large, and "puffy" or XL. The size refers to both the areola and the nipple... i.e. it's proportional. I'll have photos shortly.
Inserts: Removable vagina insert option. (customers can select fixed design if they prefer)
Deep mouth insert option (same as RD2)

HERE SHE IS!!!

QUESTIONS ANYONE!!!

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Introducing the BOY TOY CUSTOM SERIES (new body, options

Post by phoenixstudios »

PS... I just spoke with Matt and he let me know that if you order The Boy Toy custom before the end of July we'll honor our July special! which is $1000 off!!

Feel free to contact me directly if your interested: sales@boytoydolls.com
phoenixstudios wrote:Hi Everybody!!

Everyone at Phoenix Studios is excited to announce the arrival of the Boy Toy Custom Series :) You now will be able to customize a Boy Toy similar to the way you can customize a Real Doll.

The eyes on the custom series face are a bit smaller than the original Boy Toy, but they still have the closing and posable features. All calendar girls and seasons faces are interchangeable with the custom series doll. We've listened to our customers on TDF and elsewhere and the new body has LARGER BREASTS, THIGHS, AND REAR we've done this while still maintaining the weight of 65 lbs. The Boy Toy custom series also comes with a single insert design. Now only the vaginal insert is removable. We're also using a new mix of silicone so the dolls are bit softer :)

Here's the custom options available:

Eye color: Blue, green, brown and hazel.
Skin tone: Light, medium, tan and dark
Eye makeup: Light, medium, and heavy
Lip color: Natural, pink, red, and plum
Nails: Any color you'd like
Hair style: short, medium, and long styles, available in Black, red, brunette, and blonde. photos coming.
Nipple size: small, medium, large, and "puffy" or XL. The size refers to both the areola and the nipple... i.e. it's proportional. I'll have photos shortly.
Inserts: Removable vagina insert option. (customers can select fixed design if they prefer)
Deep mouth insert option (same as RD2)

HERE SHE IS!!!
Image[/img]

QUESTIONS ANYONE!!!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Another winner from Matt and his offsping company Phoenix Studios.

The Larger Breasts l 8O k nice !

Did a good job of keeping this one under wraps, I had heard nothing concerning this line.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

She is hot!!!!!

Fantastic improvements. I look forward to seeing the different combinations, as people begin to order. I like the smaller eyes for a change, they look perfect!

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Wow!

Lovely!

Need detailed photos of EVERYTHING! (yes, feet, you know me.....)

Could you do a side-by-side shoot to let us see the differences in the bodies/faces?

Skeleton the same? Same range of motion?

Great work you guys. Wow.

And THANK YOU for making her compatible with earlier faces/body!!!

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

wow she is realy stunning,

you have my full attention, show us more

can we see some more angles of the larger butt & thicker legs & please tell us more about the new oral arangement are we still going to knock her teeth out or are they going to be removeable this time round

can we get her with the larger butt, but the normal size boobs as I liked them the way they were
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I want to see the nipples soooooo badly!!!!!

Puffy like body 5 Realdoll? Because that would be awesome.

nip pics please!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Post a comparison pic of the two bodies... I really like the bigger breasts thighs and butt.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Just Beautiful.....if I goof on spelling sorry ...still learning English and doing my best....this forum really helps asa an Ital- irish the design is
in all a eyeopener....why...? the skin texture appears second to none and I think thats import. Will purchase soon along with RD2 and do photo shoot in Cote de zure....Who loves you baby.....RD

eagle1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by eagle1 »

Great news, look forward to seeing some more photo's 8)

Regards
Kiki Dee, Kimi & Eagle1

Daniel99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yes!

Post by Daniel99 »

Hell Yeah!

Way to go Pheonix Studios!
Love the new more realistic face and the new more curvaceous voluptuous body. Very sexy!

Keep it up!
There are alot of TDF lurkers seriously considering your dolls!

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

A Boy Toy Doll, more and more I'm considering buying one. Your July special is very tempting. The new body looks very good, but does it really look better than the old one? :? For body 1 already looked perfect to me. The side-by-side shoot Perry mentioned earlier would be great. Bigger breasts wasn't on my list, but I have to admit that she looks very, very good! :razz: And I really like the new face with the smaller eyes. A very handsome face. :razz: How good would she look as a blue-eyed or brown-eyed blonde? But the Summer face is still my most favorite one. But this new Boy Toy Doll is a winner!

Questions:
1) Isn't it possible to customize a Boy Toy with body 1 too?
2) Will you be using that new mix of silicone for all your dolls now?

Regards,
Slim

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Nice job, Phoenix!

I was wondering what you would do for an encore, you didn't disappoint!

I was looking over this dolls stats and thought, "So this is what Phoebe would look like if I had ordered her as a Boy Toy!"

This is her from her first day, way back in 2004,
:D

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Higgsbason
Ex-Member

Post by Higgsbason »

please post pic of puffy nip option. You may have a new buyer. Awesome improvements!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Argh!!! You guys are killing me.

I currently have a doll space vacant and I've been vacillating on which doll I'd buy. These look killer. Dang........ very nice!!!!

I didn't think I'd buy a BT but all these improvements look great.

Is the skeleton still the same as RD or are there updates? Thanks.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

INFORMATIONS