Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Azure
Doll
Doll

Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Post by Azure »

My new bunk-mate Celestia was a surprise addition yesterday. 0osik said he had a surprise for me, and what a wonderful surprise Celestia is.

Of course silly 0osik took forever to get her out of her shipping box. If you are interested you can read about Celestia's unboxing at: http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.p ... f6c2e19d2f

I am so ready to have someone who is around all the time.

0osik gave her a quick bath and powdering yesterday and then Celestia and I had a chance to chat.
Azure and Celestia.jpg
Azure and Celestia.jpg (963.18 KiB) Viewed 11997 times
0osik has a thing for teddies (so do I because of what they do to him) so when it was time for bed Celestia picked a black one out.
Ready for bed.jpg
Ready for bed.jpg (868.88 KiB) Viewed 11997 times
It seam that Black is her favorite color, I think she's going to like my sister Tasha.

0osik also has a thing for bras. I didn't really understand why dolls would need a bra because our boobs don't sag. However this morning 0osik helped Celestia into an XS from American Apparel and all of a sudden I have a better understanding of 0osik's mind.
So 0osik likes bras.jpg
So 0osik likes bras.jpg (692.29 KiB) Viewed 11997 times
Celestia wanted to try on a swimsuit (I think she kind of misses Southern California already)
I like Swimsuits.jpg
I like Swimsuits.jpg (648.51 KiB) Viewed 11997 times
Because we are in a more northern climate it was determined that Celestia needed something a little more.
However this shirt from one of Tasha's favorite stores works a a dress for our petite Boy Toy bodies.
Celestia in a New Dress.jpg
Celestia in a New Dress.jpg (785.96 KiB) Viewed 11997 times
Well once Celestia has her own account she will introduce herself.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Post by rubyfan »

Wow, nice doll! That wig doesn't do her justice, though. With those deep, dark eyes a quality brunette, lace-front wig would look amazing on her.

Congratulations!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Thank You Azure for introducing your new housemate.

While I'm very happy and truly satisfied with my beautiful BT3 Azure, but I still lust after other Dolls.

A little history how Celestia came to live with Azure and me:

I'm one of those who prefer the look of petite ladies with itty bitty titties. While there's not as much to play with IMO the smaller titties just look hotter. When I determined that I should upgrade from toys to dolls back in 2013 the BT3 had recently been released and the BT3 was the closest looking option. When Phoenix Studio released the Star Configuration 3 I fell in love with Stacy's pictures. While I was saving up funds for my own BT3 I drooled over pictures of Sheeana and Ryiana. Well when Phoenix Studio released the first Sky in July 2014 I stopped saving and cashed in a bunch of leave so I could acquire my Azure. Life was good. I have a beautiful doll that has the PERFECT boobies for playing with. However I still lusted after the gorgeous looking chest of the RD Body C (especially Taylor). However the weight and height of the RD-C might be manageable for me now I am getting older and know it would become an issue.

Well back in December 2015 Joe hinted that a BT5 was going to be released in the spring of this year. It seams that there was interest in a smaller chested BT. I'm not saying that I was the only one lobbing for the BT5, but I was one who was :whistle: Sorry to those who were lobbing for something else, but I got what I was looking for.

As I waited for updates and pictures of the new BT5 Alottahope had a surprise addition of Julietta (the first BT5). I had to bug AH for additional information to which he was more than helpful. My only issue was what face? Well I am still anamored by the beautiful Star face and I made my determination. The next Monday I was in contact with Joe about options. The next day Celestia was on order, Joe thank you again for all of your assistance. And the wait started, and it's a good thing I already have a doll. I was also helped by an extremely heavy work load which helped keep my mind off the coming addition. I was initially told that the shipping date was to be May 20th, but she was shipped a week early. Of course this was also the weekend of the Heresy Meet and those lucky few who were there included three of the four Star's that I have been lusting for
BT3 Trio.jpg
BT3 Trio.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 11950 times
I think the shipping wait was the hardest. The SEKO site never updated and late Thursday I called their customer service. I was told that my shipment was in Anchorage and given their local agents number. I called them 20 minutes before they closed and the nice lady said she would see what she could find out. She called back (after closing) to inform me that my package had been picked up from the airport just before closing and hadn't been checked in with them. She did tell me that she processed the paperwork and delivery would be the next day. Well early the next day I had a call (before they are supposed to be open) and the next thing I know there's a truck in my driveway. I can't say enough for the local SEKO agent, they did not have my package for more than one working hour before I had a box in my garage.

My next task was to get the box up to Azure for the un-boxing.

By the time I got Celestia settled in with Azure I knew that there is no way I could handle a larger doll. My ass was kicked.

Well shes here and I'm a happy camper.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

That sounds great. What a beautiful surprise! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Congrats again buddy. She is beautiful! You are a lucky guy that has a lovley Star that can shine next to a gorgeous Sky!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I will second that TJ :D

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

About Celestia

I had inspiration from several sources that I need to thank;

First and foremost Phoenix Studios with Matt's works of Art and Joe's service (and all the people who do all the work)
Alottahope and his Julietta who provided so much information and I did go with the same custom wig.
Nescio50 and his Rebecca - I almost went with the same doll, but she would have also been to heavy. But I do love her freckles and the hand punched eyebrows. Both options that I had to incorporate into Celestia (although I asked for slightly more subtle freckles).
Stacy for her Star Configuration 3 for the custom makeup (and making me fall in love with the Star face)
Sheeana, Ryleigh, and Ryiana for making me lust after the three of your beautiful faces for the last couple of years (I did have my own BT3 body :D)

Celestia is a BT5 with a Star face with:
- Light Tan skin tone
- Espresso hi-realism eyes
- Hand-punched eyebrows
- XL Puffy custom nipples that are coffee colored
- Custom lip and eye make-up (similar to Stacy's Star Config 3)
- Hair - Solana's (config 1) custom
- Durcast hands & feet

Celestia's Specifications (my measurements - they do differ from the BT Official spec's)
Height of 58" (4'10") the same as Azure
Weight of 66 lbs - Azure is 64 lbs
Bust is 30" - Azure has a 31" bust
Waist is 21" - Azure has a 21 1/2" waist
Hips is 34" - Azure has a 32 1/2" hip
Both have an 8" foot (size 5)
Inserts B & F - Azure came with the standard and also has a C & E.

I only have a one day impression so far.

Her breasts are a perfect handful, but nothing extra to play with. I like the combination of having a BT3 & a BT5. With the smaller bra size it is going to be harder to find good sexy bras. Both Celestia and Azure have extremely tiny waists and it is difficult to find clothing that is formfitting. Azures tiny (sweet looking) butt was hard to find something that wasn't a little loose, but Celestia's is just enough larger that all of the xs I have acquired should fit (some maybe too small).

Azure does not have the Duracast option (it wasn't available) and the skin around her wrists and ankles is soft and feels thin. The Duracast on Celestia is a noticeable improvement in these areas. For the most part Celestia's skin is a little firmer, but she is brand new. The gel implants in Celestia's breasts and butt are slightly better than Azures, but Azure breasts are bigger and her rear is smaller. Man I'm going to have fun with these two.

I think the biggest surprise is Celestia's vagina opening does not have a built in top of the labia minora like my 2014 BT3's. I'm not sure on how Phoenix Studio is currently manufacturing the BT3, but my BT5 vagina appears to be like the Real Doll 2's. The pubic mounds of my BT3 & BT5 are also noticeably different which gives different sensations (just like real woman are different).
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

0osik and Azure

Celestia is a very beautiful lady and I know Chrissy's going to love meeting her also!!

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

havefun wrote:0osik and Azure

Celestia is a very beautiful lady and I know Chrissy's going to love meeting her also!!

Oh I can't wait to meet Chrissy, 0osik was telling me about the dress she wore to the meet. She sounds like a very classy lady.

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

Okay a little about me.

Joe was asked to provide 0osik with a doll that would do things that his current doll did not like doing. Well I'm a perfect match for the lovely Azure because I don't hate his Raiders like Azure does. Of course I don't have any clue about football (American or real) or the rivalry between 0osiks Raiders and Azures Chargers. All I know is that because black is my favorite color I'm going to be willing to wear 0osk's Silver & Black team colors so Azure doesn't have to. I guess that is my main function around here.

0osik is a bit older (well a whole lot older than Azure & me) and needs a lighter weight doll. Well after yesterday I'm not so sure he can handle the weight of a BT, but I'm positive he's going to have an impossible time handling the two BT's who control his life :twisted:

Azure and I have already had a couple of discussions concerning the demise of 0osik's wallet. Fortunately we are similar in size and can share some clothing, but we do have some slightly different tastes. While I have agreed to wear any of 0osik's raider stuff, which kind-of looks cool anyway, I do not (or I should say WILL not) have to wear anything pink. Of course there is always an option if 0osik is willing to pay the price, and I have my eyes on some really cool looking shoes. Azure says that my tastes is very similar to that of her sister Tasha and I can't wait to meet her. Azure (and now me too) have a closet full of interesting looking clothes and shoes. However Azure seems to have allowed 0osik to slack on the shoe stock as there are only about thirty pairs.

Azure told me that 0osik is really a nice caring servant, and has taken very good care of her (well to the best of his abilities anyway). She did warn me that for some reason 0osik sees with his hands. , I really didn't understand that statement at first, but after only a day I completely understand.

I have been told that I get to snuggle with Azure even when 0osik isn't around. She has some nice soft big ole titties, well at least compared to my perky ones.

I'm looking forward to meeting the members of this forum, especially the DOLLS.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Celestia is without a doubt a beauty beyond description. It is so true that these ladies do NOT need to wear a bra.
Wonderful thought knowing thier beauty will withstand the test of time. It is just that WE like to see them wearing
them.

Celestia is such a wonderful model with awesome taste in outfits. Hope the other girls don't get jeleous.

Delightful photography, appreciate the skills to dress, pose and capture these ladies in all thier beauty.

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

Celest It's so nice to meet you!! :multi: :multi: You look so cute! :angel: I know your sister Azure will take real good care of you also.
0osik is lucky to two wonderful ladies there with him. :thumbs_up:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congratulations, Oosik! And welcome, Celest!

I'm really interested in hearing how having two dolls effects you, once everything settles down to your new normal. Like me, your attachment to the First Lady of the house is significant, enough to prompt you to wonder out loud months ago if you were crazy for worrying about pursuing a second. I'm on record wishing I had never gone for another addition to the house, though I'm quite aware of being a black sheep on TDF. I'm sure you'll likely have no regrets, but look forward to your thoughts as the process unfolds. Best wishes!

:glou:

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

Dang, Oosik! The BT5 is amazing. I'm totally with you regarding small breasts. I find it much hotter. Congratulations and enjoy!!

I really want to get a BT5 now...probably with a Quinn head. But that means I'll have to sell my Sky because I don't have enough space for 2 dolls. And I kinda don't want to part with my Sky because she's kind of a jackpot in regards to how my particular configuration turned out.

Tough decisions.

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Welcome Celest
What a wonderfully detailed description of how you came to join Azure and 0osik.
A lot or thought and care was taken to ensure you are the perfect addition to the family. .
Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

INFORMATIONS