Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Head replacement video

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Head replacement video

Post by VSP »

I'd like to swap out my FaceX head for a full head but I'm a little intimidated by the set screw. I've seen a RealDoll head replacement video that went into detail about the set-screw, sizes and other particulars, but I neglected to save its location. Anyone know where that video lives?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Head replacement video

Post by dodgeman »

VSP wrote:I'd like to swap out my FaceX head for a full head but I'm a little intimidated by the set screw. I've seen a RealDoll head replacement video that went into detail about the set-screw, sizes and other particulars, but I neglected to save its location. Anyone know where that video lives?
I have not seen any videos here about swapping out an Abyss doll skull but, if you say it is here, it probably is somewhere.

VSP, Are you a member of Club Realdoll? If you are or even if you join as of now, I shot and posted a complete tutorial with 29 photos and commentary of how to remove and install a full head face and skull which applies to ALL Abyss doll skulls. That thread is in the help-repair section of the club forum under my screen name of Dodgeman and the thread is titled,.. Removing and Installing a Full Head Face & Skull. There you will see the exact procedure and the sizes of the hardware and tools so you will know what tools you need to swap out the skull. Hope this helps you out there Sir! :D

I never posted that thread in the repair forum here because what I have posted in the past had gotten buried to where it was hard to find again and pretty much no one took notice of what I posted. :?

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Head replacement video

Post by VSP »

dodgeman wrote:
VSP wrote: VSP, Are you a member of Club Realdoll? If you are or even if you join as of now, I shot and posted a complete tutorial with 29 photos and commentary of how to remove and install a full head face and skull which applies to ALL Abyss doll skulls. That thread is in the help-repair section of the club forum under my screen name of Dodgeman and the thread is titled,.. Removing and Installing a Full Head Face & Skull. There you will see the exact procedure and the sizes of the hardware and tools so you will know what tools you need to swap out the skull. Hope this helps you out there Sir! :D

I never posted that thread in the repair forum here because what I have posted in the past had gotten buried to where it was hard to find again and pretty much no one took notice of what I posted. :?
Excellent! I will go over to CRD. Thanks again for your help!

INFORMATIONS