sexyrealsexdolls.com

Will you dress her up? or would you rather Undress her?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Nikki is a DD-Cup. If you are looking for the innocent look of a Barbie-style doll but with big melons then this Big Breast Barbie Looking Sex doll will be the perfect one for you.

Check her out here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Thndrrbolt
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Re: Will you dress her up? or would you rather Undress her?

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I suppose that I would enjoy both activities with this girl!
    This doll has long been my standard for “the perfect body”, overly thin waist notwithstanding.
    If this doll model came with all of the improvements that the several different manufacturers have come up with like a ball joint (preferred) or perhaps just a hinged joint skeleton (including wrists, ankles and neck), finger wires of better material integrity and tipped so as to greatly reduce the chance of finger pokes, a blend of TPE that was soft, not shiney, required little if any powder, and was greatly resistant to damage ( I’d really prefer modern silicone, BUT), then, equipped with one of the wonderful realistic faces, a quality wig and a good makeup job, she would be sitting in my house.
    But that day hasn’t quite arrived as yet, so I’ll continue to sit on the sidelines and watch with interest as the next shiney object appears over the eastern horizon!
    T’Bolt

Arthur1960
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good to see this classic WM gal still proving popular here on TDF. Among all my 12 gals my Sarah is still very much top gal for all sorts of reason, in fact I would be more than happy to get another 155DD which would lead to some rather spectacular photo opportunities! Here's Sarah strutting her stuff in a rather nice evening dress from a few weeks back...
    Attachments
    Sarah, WM155DD/46
    Sarah, WM155DD/46
    2018-10-23_02-41-31.jpg (561.71 KiB) Viewed 1863 times

deerman
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~
    Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Put it on then take it off :D Then repeat! :whistle: Makes for a lot of fun :D

Ownerfckdoll
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

I can never get my doll dressed up. The amount of time it takes to do that, I'm already needing to undress her and fuck the hell out of her! :twisted:

StormiLover
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I ordered the same model. I do not have my hands on her yet, however have ordered lots of clothes for her. After seeing pictures on here and reading the comments, maybe I wasted my money on clothes. Sounds like she will be naked most if the time. Here is the WM picture of the doll I ordered.
    Attachments
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg (395.95 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
    If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
    Stormis Big Adventures
    A Stormi Introduction
    Stormi's photo Albums

Arthur1960
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

StormiLover wrote:I ordered the same model. I do not have my hands on her yet, however have ordered lots of clothes for her. After seeing pictures on here and reading the comments, maybe I wasted my money on clothes. Sounds like she will be naked most if the time. Here is the WM picture of the doll I ordered.
    Hi, hope your new gal arrives soon, the main issue with getting clothes that fit with the 155DD is she has an incredible bosum and tiny waist so you won't find much that fits in regular stores. Saying that if you get anything in small size lycra that stretches it will be ok and looks great. Your best bet for good fitting lingerie is the net, Amazon and eBay are great for finding odd sized stuff, for example, I got my Sarah a super sexy baby doll outfit that should have been £40 for about £8 as it was an odd size, (28GG I think or thereabouts). If you check out the thread for Tiffany by djcdoll he has posted lots of tips on clothes sizes plus a way to get his gal to stand in high heels so well worth a visit if you haven't already, good luck!

SiliconeWorld
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Really enjoy dressing her up (kind of fore play in a sense). Spending time
    doing such an intimate task, getting to "paw" her if-you-will gets the mood started.

But alas, rarely does she gets fully "dressed" before ......

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

this is one of the all-time best dolls!! that's why we have it cheaper than ever now!
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS