sexyrealsexdolls.com

Who is into Japanese looking dolls?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Who is into Japanese looking dolls?

Post by SRSD »

Who is into Japanese looking dolls? Do you like this new Piper?

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Lanadoll
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Re: Who is into Japanese looking dolls?

Post by Lanadoll »

Newbie.- I really want a Japanese sex doll. Little hesitant because of the steep prices out there. To pay that much cash and not get my dream girl would crush me. This Piper doll is amazing. Would prefer larger boobs though. How much does she weigh? Another reason for a small doll is moving it around.

-Ragnar66-
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

datt :plaidskirt: :thumbs_up: Though I think she´s not limited to just japanese looks and has lots of potential by use of different wigs and MU.

blindwebster
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Absolutely incredible looking dolls.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

blindwebster wrote:Absolutely incredible looking dolls.
    when are you getting yours?

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

blindwebster
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

SRSD wrote:
      blindwebster wrote:Absolutely incredible looking dolls.
      when are you getting yours?
      When I have the expendable income. :lol: Until then, it's life first, which unfortunately takes every dollar for me.

Andrew_Dark
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

She's pretty, but looks very underage to me.
      Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
      - Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
      Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Lanadoll
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by Lanadoll »

Andrew_Dark wrote:She's pretty, but looks very underage to me.

Used How-Old.net said between 18 and 22. How-Old.net pretty cool. Just use a photo of your doll.

netwit
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Lanadoll wrote: How-Old.net pretty cool. Just use a photo of your doll.
      Sorry to disagree, but How-Old.net is totally unreliable, especially for doll faces. The same face returns varying results depending on the angle. lighting, etc. In one case, a 25 year span for the same face.

...............I'd hit dat
      Remembering Jenna

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Dali wrote:
      Lanadoll wrote: How-Old.net pretty cool. Just use a photo of your doll.
      Sorry to disagree, but How-Old.net is totally unreliable, especially for doll faces. The same face returns varying results depending on the angle. lighting, etc. In one case, a 25 year span for the same face.
      If you guys feel that it isn't compliant or anything let us know and Piper dolls too, please... I know is grey area...

Andrew_Dark
        Doll Advisor
        Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

I'm not an SJW but I just gave my opinion that I think this particular doll's face looks very underage. And that makes me uneasy. Perhaps there are 18+ year old Japanese girls that look like this and then I suppose it's ok, but I doubt it.
        I've seen examples of doll makers that make even more child like dolls and that disgusts me. We may be a strange bunch here liking dolls, but IMHO the dolls should at least portray girls of a legal age. If grown up men like sex dolls that look like kids then I guess that they also have the same feelings for real young girls and that makes me very worried indeed.
        Again, this particular doll might be in a grey zone. I know that some girls in South Korea use plastic surgery to look like dolls and perhaps this doll would be in that category.
        Well, I've given my opinion and won't discuss this any more here. I'll stay away from threads with child like dolls.

/Andrew

Btw I did a check of the age of my girl using a lot a photos in How-Old.net. I got a range from 6(!!) to 27 with an average of 22 which is exactly what I had imagined to be the age of my Elaine :glou:
        Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
        - Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
        Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

netwit
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

SRSD wrote:If you guys feel that it isn't compliant or anything let us know and Piper dolls too, please... I know is grey area...
        We are regarding Piper and similar dolls case by case. A number of owners are good at making these dolls appear as young adults, so there's no concern in that case.

...............I'd hit dat
        Remembering Jenna

-Ragnar66-
        Doll Guru
        Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Remove all MU from a majority of doll heads (ANY brand) shown in promo pics and DANG, most look "underage". :roll: It also obviously works the other way round.

INFORMATIONS