sexyrealsexdolls.com

Pending Order wm170m

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
frith

Pending Order wm170m

Post by frith »

I just started making payments on a WM170 M Cup with head #159.
It won't be paid off until August probably.
The anticipation is killing me already.

Are there any owners here that can tell me if there's anything I should know about this doll?
Do you think the #159 head will be a good match for it?
I'm getting a blonde curly wig to go with it.
Anything that I should know about working with SRSD?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Pending Order wm170m

Post by DexterQuest »

I have 159 on WM-168/A and she looks good. Huge breasts seem to make every head look a little small aside from 198. That head is big.

SRSD has made most of my dolls. I was able to ask for a custom skin tone (between natural and light tan). I hope you opted for standing feet and shrugging shoulders. I love those features. Shrugging shoulders = new skeleton.

frith

Post by frith »

Yeah, I went all out on the extra features. I didn't see a reason not to spend the extra 225 (mouth upgrade too) for what seemed like must have features. This is my first doll and I was going back and forth between the wm170m and the yl160m... I might just have to get her a sister.

Oh another question, has anyone sized her for a bra and/or found a place to buy bras that large? I think I found one that will work, but I don't know the underbust measurement yet.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Go for the H cup, better body.

frith

Post by frith »

Nah, man, I'm dead set on those M cups. Already ordered a bra and bikini from Curvy Kate.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

frith wrote:Nah, man, I'm dead set on those M cups. Already ordered a bra and bikini from Curvy Kate.
Looking forward to seeing some photos of your new girl when she arrives. :thumbs_up:
I can certainly recommend Curvy Kate bra's for the more busty girls. My Tiffany owns several of them. :D

frith

Post by frith »

djcdoll wrote:Looking forward to seeing some photos of your new girl when she arrives. :thumbs_up:
I can certainly recommend Curvy Kate bra's for the more busty girls. My Tiffany owns several of them. :D
Don't worry I plan on taking a lot of pictures. I might even buy a gopro.
I already have an idea of what she's like in my head, and she's a bit of a show off.
She's into fitness, though.
I have a feeling she's gonna make me get back into shape.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Great buy personally I would have gone with rlsd. I hope your experience is as good as mine. I sold off a ton of toy collectibles to buy mine in one purchase. Also get a dolly at harbor freight for cheap or borrow one. The box is very heavy to carry in but yourself . Get insert as well and get some woman’s sneakers for her so she can stand properly and her feet don’t buckle. Have the a/c in house blazing she will make you break a sweat just posing and putting on stockings, and even just regular panties. If your gonna buy panties size 6 is a good size. Avoid dark colors I put a pink nightly on mine and super fast the strap rubbed off on her arm. I can remove it. Wash all her panties and clothes before she arrives. And try and avoid long sleeve and or tight fighting clothes very difficult to put on seeing she’s not a real human. Very stretchy clothing for tops easy on and easy off. Also just stick to vag sex and don’t dare do anal!!!! I have a hip but toy for that that is amazing and super big I’ll post comparison pics in a thread I know where to get them at a massive discount. Old molds I’ve seen on here tear like knife through butter. Don’t permanently ruin her your first night. Clear your schedule when she arrives she WILL TAKE UP A MASSIVE PART OF YOUR TIME just for pics and posing. Lastly she’s not that heavy as everyone makes it out to be. Don’t hang her with suspension hook I’ve read the weight will make
It super tight to remove the circle adapter.

and buy brand new white sheets so she doesn’t get stained by bed covers etc her insert is super easy to remove and buy the biggest diamter vag they have for longer life. To tight will tear easily

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Great choice! is one of our top sellers!! please reach out if you have any questions about this particular model or the purchase process.

We also have discounts for DollForum members, so please reach out to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com so we can help you building your dream doll ;)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

frith

Post by frith »

SRSD wrote:Great choice! is one of our top sellers!! please reach out if you have any questions about this particular model or the purchase process.

We also have discounts for DollForum members, so please reach out to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com so we can help you building your dream doll ;)
    I already have a partially paid invoice. I know people frown on doing the whole layaway thing, but if I had waited, it's very likely that I would've talked myself out of it.
    I have one job to pay bills etc and I do merchandising on the side.
    I'm putting the money from the side job towards the doll.
    Based on the amount of business I've been getting, I'm hoping to be fully paid off by August.
    In the meantime, I've been trying to keep my mind off the agonizingly slow passage of time by prepping as much as I can.
    I've read the honeymoon guide like 10 times now.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

Waiting is the worst part,I used the lay away option on my doll also.but I got too impatient after 2 weeks and used all my other credit cards to pay her off lol

Sofia dolll
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

She’s definitely worth it I found a bra for her today and 3 very sexy dresses

frith

Post by frith »

what sizes are you buying?

Sofia dolll
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

It all varies everything has to be very stretchy, I shop for my gf and have with all my ex’s so I just know what will and won’t work, her breast are massive but her waist is slim. Most of the stuff I bought today was medium or small it all depended on how stretchy and easy they would be to put on. I spent another $250 on dresses , tops and panties today

frith

Post by frith »

Yeah, I've been holding off buying too much before she gets here. I figured it would be something I would sort of have to feel out.

The first bra and panties I ordered from brastop arrived today... although they gave me a black bra instead of white so I will have to exchange that. The bra was way smaller than I was expecting lol. I had this mental image of her being bulkier but if that 28 band size is accurate, she's gonna be very slim. Which is awesome.

INFORMATIONS