sexyrealsexdolls.com

Giveaway doll competition

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Mr Mineral
Former Member

Giveaway doll competition

Post by Mr Mineral »

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the giveaway doll is for this quarter, I can''t seem to find out from any where who she is?

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Giveaway doll competition

Post by zaxdoll »

I used to suscribe the newsletter to get infos on giveaways but all i ever received till now was classic ads :(

frith

Post by frith »

Is there a way to confirm whether or not you are signed up?

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

If you try to sign up again it tells you that you're already in the database.

This bugs me somehow because last time i recieve an Ad, i choose to unsuscribe and intend really to unsuscribe from all databases.

Maybe the unsuscribe option works only for Ads and you're still on the list for giveaway.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Hi,

The winner is announced at the end of June, which is the end of the Second Quarter.

Only one entry is valid per customer,

Please reach out to us if you have any questions,

Thanks!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mr Mineral
    Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

Thanks for the Information SRSD, but I still don't know what the doll is that can be won?

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mr Mineral wrote:Thanks for the Information SRSD, but I still don't know what the doll is that can be won?
    When you visit us, you can see in the bottom left corner an option to opt-in for email communications and for a chance to win,

Thanks

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

SRSD wrote:Hi,

The winner is announced at the end of June, which is the end of the Second Quarter.

Thanks!
      Does the winner get to pick from a couple dolls?

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Roctol wrote:
      SRSD wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
      Does the winner get to pick from a couple dolls?

Also, are all individuals who entered before automatically entered each quarter?

Mr Mineral
      Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

SRSD wrote:
      Mr Mineral wrote:Thanks for the Information SRSD, but I still don't know what the doll is that can be won?
      When you visit us, you can see in the bottom left corner an option to opt-in for email communications and for a chance to win,

Thanks
      Thank you for informing me about the corner box, but after looking at the image and comparing it with other dolls I still wasn't able to identify the doll.

I understand if it is designed to keep the participants guessing but I was just trying to identify for myself what was the doll as it looks really cool.

- Mr Mineral

Mr Franz
      Doll Visionary
      Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

SRSD wrote:

Thanks
      Geez, just answer the guy's question! What doll are you supposedly giving away?

Isn't it generally the smallest, least expensive you offer?

Mr Mineral
      Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

Mr Franz wrote:
      SRSD wrote:

Thanks
      Geez, just answer the guy's question! What doll are you supposedly giving away?

Isn't it generally the smallest, least expensive you offer?
      Thank you my dear sir.

- Mr Mineral

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for your interest, in the doll giveaways we give 100cm-140cm models, sometimes torsos too or even doll legs. It depends on every quarter varies. Last one, it was a 140cm D cup,

For the next one it hasn't determined yet, I'll have to check

INFORMATIONS