sexyrealsexdolls.com

Happy Hump Day!!! Get Sallie Now

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Happy Hump Day!!! Get Sallie Now

Post by SRSD »

158cm (5ft2') L-Cup Thick Sex Doll with Big Tits and Fat Butt - Sallie

Sallie is a Thick Sex Doll with Big Tits and Fat Butt. She has more mass around her waist too. We know that many doll fans were looking for a fat realistic sex doll with a large waist.

Check her out here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dolly Dearest
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Re: Happy Hump Day!!! Get Sallie Now

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Amazing body. Love that big ass and of course those boobs.
    My blog:
    https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
    My doll videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
    https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
    My dolls:
    Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
    Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
    Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
    Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Mr Franz
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

That's quite the hump! Not to mention bumps! :haha4:

CaptainAwesome

Post by CaptainAwesome »

Amazingly sexy. If it were half that weight I'd have one on order. But 95 pounds? Yikes.

Buick225
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

This gorgeous doll is the ultimate BBW!

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

MAGNIFICENT BBW DOLL!

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

After spending my life searching for super busty women I can say that this doll is simply amazing. Apart from 2-3 stunning super busty goddesses, the majority of women with super huge breasts are also usually super fat so (most) of the time if you want super large breasts you also have to put up with the gross fat bodies that come with them. A few years ago I dated a lady with super large breasts and she was amazing in bed. Problem was that she was also really obese so whilst the bedroom activities were great, it was embarassing to walk out in public with her due to the her obese body.

But with this doll they have nailed it. Super large breasts, super large ass as well as a large (but not too large) tummy. Everything on this doll is appealing to lovers of BBW. Unlike many real-life super busty women who are also grossly overweight, this doll is a perfect balance between looking chubby and curvy but not grossly overweight.

For the chap that commented on the heavy 43kgs weight, I agree that 43kgs is tough - BUT..... I have the magnificent OR162 doll who is also about 43kgs and yes she is super heavy, but even though I have quite severe back/spine injuries, I can still lift and carry her so it is possible to move the heavier dolls if you are an experienced doll owner, so if you want a super BBW doll badly enough, it is possible to move them around with the proper care and planning.

One thing that is important to note for potential buyers of these heavier dolls, if you are able to handle the extra weight then the +40kgs actually can add to the realism of the sexual encounter as these heavier dolls actually feel like you are with a real-life woman so even though a 25-30kg doll is much easier to move and handle overall, these super heavy dolls can be super-realistic once you have learnt how to handle them.

Simply a brilliant design for us BBW lovers. In the top 3-4 BBW dolls ever made (along with the OR162i and the YL160J)

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

LJ69 wrote:After spending my life searching for super busty women I can say that this doll is simply amazing. Apart from 2-3 stunning super busty goddesses, the majority of women with super huge breasts are also usually super fat so (most) of the time if you want super large breasts you also have to put up with the gross fat bodies that come with them. A few years ago I dated a lady with super large breasts and she was amazing in bed. Problem was that she was also really obese so whilst the bedroom activities were great, it was embarassing to walk out in public with her due to the her obese body.

But with this doll they have nailed it. Super large breasts, super large ass as well as a large (but not too large) tummy. Everything on this doll is appealing to lovers of BBW. Unlike many real-life super busty women who are also grossly overweight, this doll is a perfect balance between looking chubby and curvy but not grossly overweight.

For the chap that commented on the heavy 43kgs weight, I agree that 43kgs is tough - BUT..... I have the magnificent OR162 doll who is also about 43kgs and yes she is super heavy, but even though I have quite severe back/spine injuries, I can still lift and carry her so it is possible to move the heavier dolls if you are an experienced doll owner, so if you want a super BBW doll badly enough, it is possible to move them around with the proper care and planning.

One thing that is important to note for potential buyers of these heavier dolls, if you are able to handle the extra weight then the +40kgs actually can add to the realism of the sexual encounter as these heavier dolls actually feel like you are with a real-life woman so even though a 25-30kg doll is much easier to move and handle overall, these super heavy dolls can be super-realistic once you have learnt how to handle them.

Simply a brilliant design for us BBW lovers. In the top 3-4 BBW dolls ever made (along with the OR162i and the YL160J)
    100% AGREE! the weight might be an issue to move them around, but the realism is worthwhile..
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS