sexyrealsexdolls.com

Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Rzrzn doll #3 impressions/ experience

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:SRSD is possibly smarting a little from my criticism.

But there's last night been a most wonderful and perfect example of good customer relations, making good on that promise which SRSD make
of SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED and a superb lesson on good business reaction - viewtopic.php?f=388&t=102607 That's how it should be.

And Jeff is model of what a good vendor should be.

Now I apologise. I got confused and other than my offer of help to Sam, I sent my offer of help to another company rather than SRSD as I get confused between SRSD and another company with similar abbreviation. So I apologise that you didn't have my offer of help and as a result ran blind off the cliff letting these dolls ship out. Perhaps you might ask Sam why he didn't bother to answer my email of 14th January, the result of which would have resulted in these dolls rolling perfect out of the factory.

But a competent vendor should in any event have inspected the doll before shipping, know the product and not left it to a customer to do the testing and reporting.

The doll world is full enough of drop-shippers who can drop their customers in the cart. TDF "certified" vendors should be more than that.

A reason why I have taken on this case is that your immediate response should have been that exemplied by Leonard in the thread above I've pointed to. That means that a damaging thread doesn't run and run.

As second reason is that I've always thought the Sexy Real Sex Doll name is taughtology and spam, and leads to my confusion with another four word named vendor which is similar but neither spam nor taughtology.

And the third reason is that your webpages are no more than keyword stuffing spam words with no relevance to the product and no meaning.

That's why I find it objectionable that on the advertising of this doll for which shipping charge was extra your webpage goes on and on about FREE SHIPPING to USA and Europe and . . . .And it goes on and on about a SEX DOLL and SEX DOLLS and REAL SEX DOLLS - and I really object to that clearly intending picking up on people searching REAL DOLL with which TPE products and this SILICONE DOLL which isn't a SEX DOLL apparently fall very short of that mark.

Now you're presumably getting lots of business as a result of the key-word SEO spamming and on that basis have enough profits to make good on your 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED promise - and upon which you're failing so far. You should have profits to recompense a dissatisfied customer in a snap.

You sow what you reap. You can only stretch the bounds of spam if you're willing to be so willing to be bound by the result of all those spam words.

This is not good enough for a TDF "certified" vendor.

What's more this doll through a "certified" vendor has been plugged and promoted to the hilt - made by a non approved, non certified, non tried and tested new manufacturer. It's only been tolerated piggybacking on Sam's involvement which seems to have been pretty slim and recently if at all. As a non certified brand manufacturer it shouldn't have been plugged on TDF at all and certainly not without involvement of someone experienced being able to be involved or vouching for the quality of the new brand.

This leads me to consider raising the issue of TDF Certification as for many reasons, I'm not so sure that you should be an approved vendor at all. The only reason that I can see for your continuing membership and therefore not pressing the nuclear button yet is if you are willing to start making things good . . . . upon which as far as I can see there seems to be a matter of footdragging.

Making things good has to be a matter of being really quite prompt about doing so and I look forward to such a nature of such a response to the customer here, and without delay.

Best wishes

Harem
First I th ought maybe this post was a little harsh, now I am not so sure.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:Vendor's lack of positive response on this thread is of concern. What is stopping news of remediation forthcoming?

Best wishes

Harem
Well I PM'ed them my order number, then they responded back stating that if I had any questions I needed to email them,, then I emailed them a link to this forum thread. They responded back stating they needed to here from me describing any issues I might be having. I really don't have the patience for Mickey mouse bull sh*t. Who I am and what the problems are, those things are well established. This lack of acknowledgement is poor customer service, no way around it. This is a stupid game , playing ignorant, and it brings out the worst in me, I assure you.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm seriously disappointed to hear of their lack of communication or cooperation with you.

My posts have been been blunt and intended to bring a realisation to them why they need to do something appropriate here.

Having been asked by you nicely without result and having the material presented by me bluntly, unless they respond with something appropriately within the next 48 hours it looks as though it might be appropriate to ask TDF to get involved and apply thumbscrews even to the point of considering revocation of TDF accreditation.

If I know Sam, he doesn't like losing face and I suspect that his silence in this is because he's withdrawn from the project some time ago. However, without certainty of that, and in the advertised cooperation between WM and SRSD it might be appropriate to widen complaint to WM also. But that does not let SRSD off the hook of complying with their advertising promises.

Most certainly SRSD do know of this thread as I saw them noted as one of the viewers of this page earlier.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SRSD - bottom line of this thread is two direct questions for which two simple answers are required, with no prevarication:
1. In my view the doll as is, not being able to sit, she's unable to be used photographically and she's unable to be used for sex and therefore a white elephant and valueless. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser?
2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton?

If no response is made by the end of the day on Tuesday, or if the response is unsatisfactory, the matter will be drawn formally to the attention of TDF management.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:I'm seriously disappointed to hear of their lack of communication or cooperation with you.

My posts have been been blunt and intended to bring a realisation to them why they need to do something appropriate here.

Having been asked by you nicely without result and having the material presented by me bluntly, unless they respond with something appropriately within the next 48 hours it looks as though it might be appropriate to ask TDF to get involved and apply thumbscrews even to the point of considering revocation of TDF accreditation.

If I know Sam, he doesn't like losing face and I suspect that his silence in this is because he's withdrawn from the project some time ago. However, without certainty of that, and in the advertised cooperation between WM and SRSD it might be appropriate to widen complaint to WM also. But that does not let SRSD off the hook of complying with their advertising promises.

Most certainly SRSD do know of this thread as I saw them noted as one of the viewers of this page earlier.

Best wishes

Harem
Your posts have been on point, I thankyou for making them.it seems they wanted to do things on email instead of publicly (or even in PM)so they could essentially ignore me and play dumb. They did not want to do that in front of everyone. The last email reply from them was pure fluff, and the only thing of interest that was not ignorant avoidance of the situation was them saying they are no longer selling the RZRZN doll at this time. If there is nothing wrong with the doll and you have sold "many models" then why stop selling it? I would just copy and past the email replies from them here, for all to see but I think I might be breaking some rule. I don't want to get this thread shut down.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Ztar073 wrote:
haremlover wrote:I'm seriously disappointed to hear of their lack of communication or cooperation with you.

Best wishes

Harem
Your posts have been on point, I thankyou for making them.it seems they wanted to do things on email instead of publicly (or even in PM)so they could essentially ignore me and play dumb. They did not want to do that in front of everyone. The last email reply from them was pure fluff, and the only thing of interest that was not ignorant avoidance of the situation was them saying they are no longer selling the RZRZN doll at this time. If there is nothing wrong with the doll and you have sold "many models" then why stop selling it? I would just copy and past the email replies from them here, for all to see but I think I might be breaking some rule. I don't want to get this thread shut down.
That should definitively, imho, be a "first strike", if such rule exists, for the "approved TDF vendor status".

The only good thing they can do is either:
1) Send you a new same doll without issues discovered in this thread or a doll of similar value while they pay for you shipping back your old one.

OR:

2) Pay for you shipping back your old doll and receive all your money back due to shady marketing. It's beautiful but cannot engage in either posing photography or sexual activities? WHAT A DOLL! ;)

If one of these steps are shown in real-world action, I will give a thumbs up and consider this case to be "closed with satisfactory results".

Anything else imho is just pure fluff as you say. Talking is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. Non-actions also speak louder than words. (The fact that they do not seem to have compensated you in anyway shape or form yet?)

Strike #1 imho but that is just me and I do NOT decide things here, so it is purely a personal opinion to be very extremely crystal-clear! ;)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:SRSD - bottom line of this thread is two direct questions for which two simple answers are required, with no prevarication:
1. In my view the doll as is, not being able to sit, she's unable to be used photographically and she's unable to be used for sex and therefore a white elephant and valueless. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser?
2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton?

If no response is made by the end of the day on Tuesday, or if the response is unsatisfactory, the matter will be drawn formally to the attention of TDF management.

Best wishes

Harem
Unfortunately that seems to be the way they want to handle this.
If anyone is reading this and thinks maybe the vendor is being treated unfairly, consider this:
When the vendor clearly stated shipping was free and at the same time shipping would cost more, I payed the shipping.
When the vendor advertised on their website that you get 2 free wigs with the purchase of a silicone doll I inquired about this promo in the comments section of my order and received no response and no free wigs. Did I complain, no.
When the doll I received was found to have issues, I was nothing but cool about it and even complimentary of what was good about the doll.
When the vendor response was "well it's a show piece" , I calmly addressed why the issues with the doll did not meet the show piece expectation.
Without any attempt by the vendor, I outlined a resolution . One that did not even include a refund and would require a waiting period on my own part so issues could be corrected. And yes, I was still calm and cool. Also more then fair.
When it was insisted by the vendor that a resolution would only be discussed privately, I did not like this but I still complied.
When the replies I received privately were a clear avoidance of everything on this forum, as though it never happened or irrelevant .well Yes I am no longer cool.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

curiousswede wrote:
Ztar073 wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
That should definitively, imho, be a "first strike", if such rule exists, for the "approved TDF vendor status".

The only good thing they can do is either:
1) Send you a new same doll without issues discovered in this thread or a doll of similar value while they pay for you shipping back your old one.

OR:

2) Pay for you shipping back your old doll and receive all your money back due to shady marketing. It's beautiful but cannot engage in either posing photography or sexual activities? WHAT A DOLL! ;)

If one of these steps are shown in real-world action, I will give a thumbs up and consider this case to be "closed with satisfactory results".

Anything else imho is just pure fluff as you say. Talking is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. Non-actions also speak louder than words. (The fact that they do not seem to have compensated you in anyway shape or form yet?)

Strike #1 imho but that is just me and I do NOT decide things here, so it is purely a personal opinion to be very extremely crystal-clear! ;)
I am actually more unhappy with the vendors behavior then I am with the doll. I thought tdf certified means something. If it does they should either lose that certification or change their tune.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ztar073 wrote: I am actually more unhappy with the vendors behavior then I am with the doll. I thought tdf certified means something. If it does they should either lose that certification or change their tune.
I'm pretty sure that all at TDF will be most unhappy about what's been going on here and the vendor's conduct in more than one aspect of this, but as a senior forum member I'm able to put issues together for the vendor to address without management or any member of the management team having to be heavy handed except as a last resort.

In my opinion the doll being a white elephant isn't even worth the value of shipping back to whereever - there's no point as neither the vendor nor the manufacturer can do anything with it.

However, in their silence and lack of positive action, SRSD are exhausting that channel open to them through responses here and engaging with the two questions I've asked:
haremlover wrote:SRSD - . . .
1. In my view the doll as is . . . . (is) a white elephant and valueless. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser?
In my view this debacle exposes failures on more than one front and if SRSD are unwilling or unable to address the most important of them I will be advocating strongly not a "first strike" approach but a summary and complete exclusion.

A serious matter is the statement that deposits have been taken from people for this doll. One wonders why none have chimed in here. There have been statements that these dolls have been shipping out to other customers. I questioned why none had come forward enthusiastically with photos so far, and one wonders why none have come to complain about the very obvious shortcomings. Clearly statements indicating that others have ordered and received this model of doll have the effect of persuading others that the dolls has been fine for others and encourage further people, such as the purchaser here. These questions raise issues to which personally I don't want to know the answers at the moment and as yet without evidence have not taken a view. Early resolution of matters between SRSD and this purchaser potentially will make such matters less relevant.

I cannot therefore urge more strongly that it would be to SRSD's significant advantage to answer the bottom line questions
1. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser?

in as immediate a timescale that they are able.

TDF certification does mean something and the nature of the sins that I see going on here as is in my opinion quite comparable with the reasons for which a manufacturer in America has been permanently excluded and rightly continues to be discriminated against on account of a continuation of sins which put customers at risk of disappointments and potential losses.

As a result of this - SRSD - the longer you take to make things good the worse the outcome is likely to be for you. No doubt you may be sitting back seething at my involvement personally as merely a thorn in your side but I'm deliberately being involved as without me, direct involvement of TDF management may well be significantly worse. I can't advocate more strongly therefore the importance of answering the two questions indicated above.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I do not consider myself to have any saying this, so this is just my opinion:

The vendor and/or manufacturer should only have to perform one of the following, "this makes sense as a way to compensate/do the right thing for the customer":

1. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser? (would include shipping as well which seems to have been marketed as free but was indeed paid by customer?)

2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton? (this would be either the same doll with properly functioning skeleton so it can work as sex doll and showpiece which it seems to have been marketed as but clearly does not work as well as for, or a sex doll in similar price range with functional intended purposefully properties)

I would suggest it would be unfair to vendor and/or manufacturer have to perform both requests to compensate the customer.

However, one argument for to perform both would be, "Well, the customer invested tons of money in a doll that took long time to create and turned out to be pretty useless for its intended purposes. This means a lost opportunity to invest in another equally expensive doll with functioning intended purspoes".

Now, these are just my personal opinions and I do not intend to have any saying in this case since I am not the customer. I just express what I consider to be "the best business practice". Yes, it will be an expensive loss for vendor and/or manufacturer. But they kinda deserve it they WERE VERY WELL AWARE OF ITS SHORTCOMINGS!!! If they did indeed know about its shortcomings before shipping out, yes then the vendor and/or manufacturer should "suffer the economic loss in compensating the customer".

I hope other vendors and/or manufacturers look at this case as a "warning" that you CANNOT view yourself as a TDF approved vendor and/or manufacturer believing you can still "trick" people by playing ignorant (selling stuff you know very well that isn't correctly designed for what was intended for) and/or ignoring people either publicly here in thread or privately with customers.

My only reason for input in this thread is to get other vendors and/or manufacturers already "get their sh*t together and not try to pull a similar release on other customers". It will not work in long-term. I realize this market is probably not as big as other markets but you have to stick it through and not try to be shady because that is why this forum seems to exist: to get rid of "bad eggs that turned out to be more greedy than customer-friendly".

Since it is also marketed as a "high-end"(?) doll, it should also pissing off customer since it is really like, "yeah it's expensive but works as well as a stuffed animal for sex and posing". Imagine you bought a Ferrari car and the shitty vehicle can even not turn left or right due to a chosen design flaw?! WTF x1000000 you would say! :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

curiousswede wrote: 1. Are you able to make a refund to the purchaser? (would include shipping as well which seems to have been marketed as free but was indeed paid by customer?)

2. Are you able to supply a replacement new made doll with a properly functioning skeleton? (this would be either the same doll with properly functioning skeleton so it can work as sex doll and showpiece which it seems to have been marketed as but clearly does not work as well as for, or a sex doll in similar price range with functional intended purposefully properties)

I would suggest it would be unfair to vendor and/or manufacturer have to perform both requests to compensate the customer.
Of course. Thanks for clarifying for the avoidance of doubt and I apologise for any ambiguity: Option 1 and Option 2 are exclusive of each other and alternatives, not concurrent requirements.

SRSD: The customer has expressed a preference for 2 but if 2 is not an option then is 1 possible?
PLEASE SEE my post above viewtopic.php?p=1345028#p1345028 relating to the seriousness of this matter and the urgency for responding to these two questions without delay.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wow! This is turning into a clusterfuck. :roll:

SRSD needs to address this and do the right thing for this guy. That is a lot of money to spend/waste on a doll that does not funtion properly for play or photos. And if satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, why does this thread exist?
SRSD needs to stand behind their claim and what they advertise. Bad enough they charged for shipping when they say its free.
I have been watching this thread and will continue to do so until its resolved.

Good luck to the OP......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

gonestill77 wrote:Wow! This is turning into a clusterfuck. :roll:

SRSD needs to address this and do the right thing for this guy. That is a lot of money to spend/waste on a doll that does not funtion properly for play or photos. And if satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, why does this thread exist?
SRSD needs to stand behind their claim and what they advertise. Bad enough they charged for shipping when they say its free.

I know, it's a real hoot , right? lol. Really surprised the vendor hasn't tried for a resolution in any way. I haven't even declined any resolutions. The all mighty dollar is all that matters to some. it is here for all to see.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Ztar073 wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Wow! This is turning into a clusterfuck. :roll:

I know, it's a real hoot , right? lol. Really surprised the vendor hasn't tried for a resolution in any way. I haven't even declined any resolutions. The all mighty dollar is all that matters to some. it is here for all to see.
What has the vendor generally been "saying" to you privately? (no details needed, just the "big picture")

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

They have basically stated that they are monitoring the situation and appreciate any reviews good or bad as it helps them improve. Then ended that statement with a smiley face I shit you not. That was yesterday and I replied back asking if they were actually planning on doing something about the situation. As of yet no reply.

INFORMATIONS