sexyrealsexdolls.com

My review, doll and vendor :)

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

My review, doll and vendor :)

Post by EvlMnky »

Hello TDF members, I ordered my 170Cm Z-One doll from sexy real sex dolls, I head and accessories arrived, and Thursday the body arrived, and I’m gonna say this right now I know the dolls heavy, i’m totally out of shape but that’s being rectified because I’m going to start going to the gym again. I stopped going last May after my granddad passed away and I want to be able to love my doll and be able to maneuver her, and the only reason I went for her was because Except for three TPE dolls that I kind of liked, none of the other dolls I looked at I didn’t like.

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My review, doll and vendor :)

Post by EvlMnky »

And now for the vendor review.

I went with sexy real sex dolls because they were a US-based vendor and they were one of two vendors that offered the doll I wanted. SRSD has a handy little chat function so I was able to use that to get all my questions answered and even when I purchased my doll The next day or rather next morning the same person who help me the day before noticed I was back on the website and let me know to let him know if there’s anything I needed. Emailing back-and-forth was also top notch, none of this thank you for emailing us will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours and that was very cool. There are other reviews of this vendor here so please read other reviews as well as mine. So in conclusion sexy real sex dolls very good vendor to go with.

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

And now for the review of the doll.

There is an much I can say about the doll at this point. I ordered her to come a flight case because it has wheels and can easily be moved around and even with the weight of the dolls body combined with the weight of the flight case I was still able to move it around. Now getting the doll body out of the flight case was the difficult part because she is recessed in there you have to lean in to lift the body out. Will quickly explain how I got the body out so that others may benefit from this. I maneuvered the legs into a 90° angle position and then slowly and not just the d I maneuvered the legs into a 90° angle position and then slowly I nudged The body to the edge of the flight case and on to hand dolly that I picked up the evening after she arrived at my local harbor freight tools store. I basically laid the dolly flat so that the part stuff leans back against was horizontal and was in able to maneuver the dolly into my bedroom and onto a sheet I had spread on the floor. The naked picture you will see was from last night Which was Thursday we’re all she has on is shoes and socks, The second picture is from this morning (Friday) with the same shoes and socks on and just a simple pair of shorts with an off the shoulder top. I was able to put her on the same sheet she was on the night before and was able to drag the sheet with her on it into my closet where she currently resides laying flat in as Close to the position she was shipped in as possible, that’s likely how she will stay and where she will stay until I get more strength and be able to pick her up from the floor to the bed without getting worn out afterwards.

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

In conclusion say what you will each to their own opinion. To me if you want a doll that is as close to life-size as possible it’s going to be a heavy doll. I will get stronger overtime and be able to maneuver my doll better but to me it’s not a assemble and use right away but assemble her and store her away in some place like I did so she can at least be viewed and I would say to people saying how stiff the joints are try maneuvering them A little bit each day so that by the time you can lift the doll with ease The joints will be easier to move.

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

As stated pictures will be attached.

And thank you to everyone for reading my review is much appreciated.

P.S. sorry for no wig haven’t quite figured out the correct way to put it on yet.
Attachments
71781C0F-B8FC-4318-9869-060F88D1A3A3.jpeg
71781C0F-B8FC-4318-9869-060F88D1A3A3.jpeg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1880 times
0ACC1D2B-B998-4FD5-9964-21BB5EDA874D.jpeg
0ACC1D2B-B998-4FD5-9964-21BB5EDA874D.jpeg (802.1 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Great review and info, beautiful doll :thumbs_up: i have a z onedoll being built at the moment cant wait :D, looking forward to seeing more pics of your doll

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Try this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4p1yDuzITs

Or at least just stretch out the straps a little bit and then just put it on as you would stretch a small winter cap overa head that is a little bit too large for it. At least then you have the wig on your doll until you figure it all out with time and practice.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for sharing your experience and doll!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

EvlMnky
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

danDub wrote:Great review and info, beautiful doll :thumbs_up: i have a z onedoll being built at the moment cant wait :D, looking forward to seeing more pics of your doll
    Thanks danDub :) OH and which Z-One did you get?
    SRSD wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience and doll!!
    Thanks SRSD :)

danDub
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

EvlMnky wrote:
    danDub wrote:Great review and info, beautiful doll :thumbs_up: i have a z onedoll being built at the moment cant wait :D, looking forward to seeing more pics of your doll
    Thanks danDub :) OH and which Z-One did you get?
    SRSD wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience and doll!!
    Thanks SRSD :)
    I have the 151cm model being made :)

INFORMATIONS