sexyrealsexdolls.com

I Just Wanted A Torso With A Removeable Vagina, WHY?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
QweQaz
Ex-Member

I Just Wanted A Torso With A Removeable Vagina, WHY?

Post by QweQaz »

I'm so incredibly disappointed right now. I went to SRSD to buy a torso, made all the selections that were available: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... doll-torso
Picked the head, upgraded mouth, removeable vagina, then I see the regular feet vs standing feet option...wtf? this is a torso, it doesn't have any feet! Then for whatever reason I scroll back up to the top of the page, the words "fixed vagina only" still burn in my mind, filling me with rage and bitter disappointment.

You can go through the entire checkout process with the removable vagina option clearly selected in the forms, fork over $1200, and then I imagine SRSD would at least have the decency to inform the customer that the removeable vagina selection isn't actually available...or maybe they'd just send it out to build up an even bigger disappointment upon arrival, I don't know. All you have to do is stop using a universal options form that clearly doesn't apply to torsos SRSD. Why is it so damn difficult for a manufacturer to offer a torso with a removeable vagina anyways, do you just hate us torso lovers that much Jinsan? I've been feeling extra depressed lately, so thanks for the kick in the nuts to further brighten my existence, I really needed that right now...:(

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I Just Wanted A Torso With A Removeable Vagina, WHY?

Post by Cubiko »

Weird, have you tried talking to them? I see the insert option is available on other vendor sites on this specific torso, so if it is optional all vendors will be able to order it. Maybe they have some in stock that were already optioned with the fixed one.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hmm. When I look at 1am doll USA site, they have the insert option and no feet option. I only mention them because I remember getting to their torsos was easy. I also see one that has arms now. I guess in either case, you might want to confirm with a vendor.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

QweQaz wrote:I'm so incredibly disappointed right now. I went to SRSD to buy a torso, made all the selections that were available: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... doll-torso
Picked the head, upgraded mouth, removeable vagina, then I see the regular feet vs standing feet option...wtf? this is a torso, it doesn't have any feet! Then for whatever reason I scroll back up to the top of the page, the words "fixed vagina only" still burn in my mind, filling me with rage and bitter disappointment.

You can go through the entire checkout process with the removable vagina option clearly selected in the forms, fork over $1200, and then I imagine SRSD would at least have the decency to inform the customer that the removeable vagina selection isn't actually available...or maybe they'd just send it out to build up an even bigger disappointment upon arrival, I don't know. All you have to do is stop using a universal options form that clearly doesn't apply to torsos SRSD. Why is it so damn difficult for a manufacturer to offer a torso with a removeable vagina anyways, do you just hate us torso lovers that much Jinsan? I've been feeling extra depressed lately, so thanks for the kick in the nuts to further brighten my existence, I really needed that right now...:(
I am sorry that you feel disappointed and I understand your frustration, I will escalate this issue to our team to get it addressed. In the meantime, please let me know what torso are you looking into and I'll be more than happy to assist you and to give you a discount as a TDF member. I can also prepare you a PayPal invoice to make it easier for you so you don't need to deal with the custom options. Please send us an email to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com and I'll be taking care of you.

Some torsos only allow fixed vagina due to dimension constraints,

The good news is that we can convert any doll you want into a torso and we can cut the limbs (legs or arms) at any length you want,

Otherwise, you can see all the torso options here: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/torso

Please let me help you and to make your shopping experience easy,
Thanks
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

I can confirm that the torso that you were interested in allows both fixed and removable vagina. Fixed on the site,

Sorry again for the misunderstanding

We hope to find your dream doll
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS