sexyrealsexdolls.com

Silicone BBW Heaven My Way!!!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
flying42

Silicone BBW Heaven My Way!!!

Post by flying42 »

Just pulled the trigger on a Z-One 151, or possibly 158...

I originally placed an order for a 158 A35b head as listed on both SRSD and Z-One's site, and upon considering the purchase of an additional head A39, I realized during my confirmation process that the 151 would be a better choice according to Z-One.

In addition, SRSD said that the manufacture and delivery time would be a week before or after Christmas, which was 2-3 weeks later than the site estimates, but with holiday specials and orders, there it is. So, I'm trying to see if they can hold her so delivery is likely to be after Dec. 25.

Either way, I'm sure the holidays are going to be hot! (with an electric blanket) :oops:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

rgp3

Re: Silicone BBW Heaven My Way!!!

Post by rgp3 »

I have a 150cm Z-Onedoll.

I think you'll be very happy when she shows up!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Congrats!! tell us how it goes!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Well, after a bit of nail biting over the weekend while the office was closed, I finalized my choice for the 151 body, which has the same proportions as the 158 but with slightly shorter arms and legs. The chance to affordably own a silicone doll is too good to pass up, and SRSD has some good options, such as a back hanger that can support the weight of the doll with her head on. I also opted for shrugging shoulders and standing feet for posability. Along with the standard non-implanted hair A35 head, I ordered the closed eyes A35b for sleeping. Even lovedolls need their rest! :sleeping: Thanks to Joe @SRSD for answering my questions and checking the details so I could be sure of my purchase order. Now begins the waiting and wondering if Christmas will arrive early this year!
    Attachments
    Z1 A35b.jpg
    Z1 A35b.jpg (105.53 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
    Z1 35.jpg
    Z1 35.jpg (94.59 KiB) Viewed 2309 times

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd go for a 158 rather than smaller.

Those photos showing freckles are remarkably effective.

Best wishes

Harem
    Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
    is available from The-Doll-House
    - - - -
    Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
    - - - -
    Reviews for:
    -DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
    - - - -
    YouTube Doll Review Channel
    -https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Grats, lovely doll

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Upon consideration, the 158 had limbs that seem too long for her frame. The 151 is a better fit, and I like short thick girls anyway. She is under 70lbs, which is impossible to find currently of all the larger BBW dolls in TPE, so this was the best silicone model I've had my eye on for awhile that has large juicy tits and a decent butt. Although her waist is a bit slim, that does allow certain for certain positions, :lol:

Adding supermodel stick legs for greater height is an all too common practice, which makes realistic posing difficult. Notice that only a couple pictures of the 158 even show the legs, which are even longer than some of the 170cm dolls. I currently live with a voluptuous BBW TPE torso, and the weight is about 90lbs. Just keeping the arms from damage while turning her over is a multi-step process. 0X

I plan on keeping this silicone spooner confined to the bed as much as possible when she shows up. :wink: Off to shop for some sexy PJ's...Cheers!

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Update: just received pics from factory. still wondering about those gams, doesn't she look a little tall?
    Overall, the makeup looks good, eyebrows a bit heavier on this head than stock photos. I ordered shrugging shoulders, and she looks to be able to hold a pose. Additionally, a back hook was installed along with the standing feet. Her ankles seem a lil squished, wondering if that option added any strengthening material as I've heard is usual.

Soon she'll be packed and stacked! :D

In the interim after ordering, I was beset by the urge to buy her a sister, which I fought down upon rethinking my "fidelity" on this first full-body platinum silicone sex companion. This is pushing my annual budget straight though taxtime, but c'est la vie! I will have quite a few outfits that (not surprisingly) all fit in a tiny little parcel, and satin sheets and 2 other devices TBA. teaser: she will come alive! :lol:
    Attachments
    4.PNG
    4.PNG (474.54 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
    1.jpg
    1.jpg (179.87 KiB) Viewed 2074 times

Spaceman72
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by Spaceman72 »

Top 12 pick of mine in all. Great choice. Good luck.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I have a 151, great boobs and ass, softer than I expected. Of course not as soft as tpe at all, but it willnbe a lot stronger and harder to stain. The DS dolls and Sanhui were very hard in comparison.
    Very appealing looking

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Congrats!!! keep sharing
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Smdoll-jack
      Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

flying42 wrote:Well, after a bit of nail biting over the weekend while the office was closed, I finalized my choice for the 151 body, which has the same proportions as the 158 but with slightly shorter arms and legs. The chance to affordably own a silicone doll is too good to pass up, and SRSD has some good options, such as a back hanger that can support the weight of the doll with her head on. I also opted for shrugging shoulders and standing feet for posability. Along with the standard non-implanted hair A35 head, I ordered the closed eyes A35b for sleeping. Even lovedolls need their rest! :sleeping: Thanks to Joe @SRSD for answering my questions and checking the details so I could be sure of my purchase order. Now begins the waiting and wondering if Christmas will arrive early this year!
      She is so beautiful
      jack@sm-doll.com
      www.sm-doll.com
      • To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
      • To produce and delivery a quality product
      • To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
      • To have a good level of customer service
      • To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
      • To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS