sexyrealsexdolls.com

We Listen To Your Comments! here is a living proof :)

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

We Listen To Your Comments! here is a living proof :)

Post by SRSD »

What Is Your Requirements In Having A Doll?

We Listen To Your Comments! here is a living proof with this doll: Misa is the newest Fit Series Sex Doll released by DH168 in 2019 on customer's suggestions.

See more of her here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

MoneyMike
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Re: We Listen To Your Comments! here is a living proof :)

Post by MoneyMike »

What exactly was the most requested feature?...
    not to bad mouth any manufacture, but if they were truly listening to us, dolls would have had articulated (not wired) fingers years ago :|
    ==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
    (CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
    *Belle* C02 Jessica
    *Allura* C06 Mila
    *Melanie* C07 Selina

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

MoneyMike wrote:What exactly was the most requested feature?...
    not to bad mouth any manufacture, but if they were truly listening to us, dolls would have had articulated (not wired) fingers years ago :|
    Have you seen this?

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

MoneyMike
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

SRSD wrote:Have you seen this?
      Yes I've seen her, she's the doll that can be disassembled. She's a beauty but way out of my price range. I can barely afford the cheaper tpe dolls.
      Hope other manufactures will take notice of their finger advancements.
      *Belle* C02 Jessica
      *Allura* C06 Mila
      *Melanie* C07 Selina

HonkyDonky
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Those hands are amazing. Why is she made to be disassembled. Surely she would be t rawest doll ever if she had no joins or seams

HonkyDonky
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Those hands are amazing. Why is she made to be disassembled. Surely she would be the most realistic doll ever if she had no joins or seams

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

easier to transport and to store... there are similar models that don't remove arms... reach out to us

MoneyMike
        Doll Elder
        Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

The disassembled aspect of that doll is pretty cool. Great option for people who have trouble lifting heavy dolls (I'm not one of'em :mrgreen: ) or don't have a lot of storage space. Plus she is very aesthetically pleasing to look at unlike some of the old plastic limb ones.
        Really like use of the metal jewelry to cover the seams too :thumbs_up:
        *Belle* C02 Jessica
        *Allura* C06 Mila
        *Melanie* C07 Selina

DexterQuest
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Well I hope you will finally listen to me. I've emailed you before. I bought two WM158A dolls from you (and two other WMs that were fine). The first one was too dark plus the insert hole was cut the full size of the vuvla and then you said I can order a custom skin tone between natural and tan. The skin was pretty good. You've added the light tan to your site since which is good. (But different and not as nice as RLSD medium skin.)

But the second head a different major flaw. The areolas were 4cm instead of 3cm like the first and every photoshoot of that doll. And probably the reason for this is that you don't have areola size selection on your site. My suggestion was that you need to add that size option so that doesn't happen to anyone else. Your reply was that anyone can just specify size in notes. That is not a solution even for an experienced buyer. This was over a year ago and it still makes me mad. I bought two more WM158A dolls from another vendor and they are nice.

If you remember, this suggestion wasn't just coming from a hurt customer, but someone who was trying to promote you on Twitter as an affiliate. Any potential customer I was grooming I had to make clear that they need to specify areola size in notes. How frustrating.

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

DexterQuest wrote:Well I hope you will finally listen to me. I've emailed you before. I bought two WM158A dolls from you (and two other WMs that were fine). The first one was too dark plus the insert hole was cut the full size of the vuvla and then you said I can order a custom skin tone between natural and tan. The skin was pretty good. You've added the light tan to your site since which is good. (But different and not as nice as RLSD medium skin.)

But the second head a different major flaw. The areolas were 4cm instead of 3cm like the first and every photoshoot of that doll. And probably the reason for this is that you don't have areola size selection on your site. My suggestion was that you need to add that size option so that doesn't happen to anyone else. Your reply was that anyone can just specify size in notes. That is not a solution even for an experienced buyer. This was over a year ago and it still makes me mad. I bought two more WM158A dolls from another vendor and they are nice.

If you remember, this suggestion wasn't just coming from a hurt customer, but someone who was trying to promote you on Twitter as an affiliate. Any potential customer I was grooming I had to make clear that they need to specify areola size in notes. How frustrating.

Thanks for feedback, please reach out to us, I just sent you a pm, in case you need help with anything as I'd like to make sure we can help you,

And yeah, great feedback and thanks. The realiaty is that skin tone can be customized and there are many skin options available, we decided to limited to keep it simple as people use different resolutions and devices and get confused sometimes, also manufacturers can interpret those colors differently. About areola size, of course, we can make them larger and smaller per customer request, I'll ask my team to add those options as I think is a good point

INFORMATIONS