sexyrealsexdolls.com

How to Find Your Doll?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

How to Find Your Doll?

Post by SRSD »

How to Find Your Doll?

So, how do you go about finding your dream doll?

Well, this is guided by your taste and preference and what you’ve always wanted. The good thing is Sexy Real Sex Dolls has a rich collection of sex dolls, and you can be sure that you will find your ideal doll right here.

Read more here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

MoneyMike
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Re: How to Find Your Doll?

Post by MoneyMike »

Everyone has different tastes, what pleases one person will displease another. Luckily there is a large selection of dolls nowadays that there is certainly a doll out there to please everyone. :mrgreen:
    Sadly for me I like all types :( , so picking one doll is impossible!
    ==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
    (CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
    *Belle* C02 Jessica
    *Allura* C06 Mila
    *Melanie* C07 Selina

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

If I had the monies, I would have ordered a harem by now. Just know I have only really wanted to invest this past year. SRSD actually helped me find this forum, and I am very thankful for that. I'm more for completely cutting out the middleman type of business. With this business, the customer can actually do that. It is still a scary first time deal no matter how much you research. I honestly went with word of mouth for a vendor for my first purchase. If you want the business, you need to meet and exceed customers expectations. That takes more than a variety, decent prices, and sale options. Vendors need to commit to the growing demand, and deliver. No matter how much money you make, this is still a large investment, not only monetarily, but time also. The word of mouth(4 wall marketing) and raving critiques sold me on my first vendor. Honestly, looking like "just a company" turned me off for such a deep personal purchase. You need to prove you really care about the people you provide for. I found enough "I got screwed by vendor" threads and reviews I went with the word of mouth from the community. Not even close to being upset with my choice either. Even if I could have gotten my firefly cheaper. You still don't advertise my firefly. Not any of your team's fault. I'm just a picky a-hole.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

manintehbox wrote:If I had the monies, I would have ordered a harem by now. Just know I have only really wanted to invest this past year. SRSD actually helped me find this forum, and I am very thankful for that. I'm more for completely cutting out the middleman type of business. With this business, the customer can actually do that. It is still a scary first time deal no matter how much you research. I honestly went with word of mouth for a vendor for my first purchase. If you want the business, you need to meet and exceed customers expectations. That takes more than a variety, decent prices, and sale options. Vendors need to commit to the growing demand, and deliver. No matter how much money you make, this is still a large investment, not only monetarily, but time also. The word of mouth(4 wall marketing) and raving critiques sold me on my first vendor. Honestly, looking like "just a company" turned me off for such a deep personal purchase. You need to prove you really care about the people you provide for. I found enough "I got screwed by vendor" threads and reviews I went with the word of mouth from the community. Not even close to being upset with my choice either. Even if I could have gotten my firefly cheaper. You still don't advertise my firefly. Not any of your team's fault. I'm just a picky a-hole.
    It sounds like you didn't buy from us, but next time talk to our team, and you'll see how our team goes far and beyond when talking, advising and caring about customers
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mr Franz
      Doll Visionary
      Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

SRSD wrote:It sounds like you didn't buy from us, but next time talk to our team, and you'll see how our team goes far and beyond when talking, advising and caring about customers
      I can attest to that. SRSD got me a super deal on a WM doll they don't even list, customized just the way I wanted.
      :glou:

INFORMATIONS