sexyrealsexdolls.com

Patriot Doll, anyone?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Patriot Doll, anyone?

Post by SRSD »

Patriot Doll, anyone?

Jane is a Sexy Football Lady Sex Doll with big butt and big breast. with her ball-handling skills, one can only imagine how she will handle yours. This fat butt sex doll is a perfect giver.

Check her out here

The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Stewie studmuffin
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle
    Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Patriot Doll, anyone?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

WOW! 8O That body is both realistic and sexy at the same time. :thumbs_up:
    No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LJ69
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

One of the prettiest faces and hottest bodies ever created - magnificent!

The only disappointment for me is the very plain-looking vagina - some of the other Irontech dolls have very meaty vaginas with big juicy flaps - this one is very plain and takes this doll out of my top 5. With a better pussy like the IT150 and IT158 I would probably have bought this as the face and body are perfect.

Is there any way that the vagina can be made 'more meaty' like the 150 and 158? I am so in love with this face and body but the vagina is so plain after seeing what can be done on some of their other dolls.

I could munch on these pussies for hours - plenty of meat and flaps to chew on and play with and to feel upon entry..... magnificent.
    IMG_5392.jpg
    IMG_5392.jpg (399.71 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
    irontech-it-158-body-1234.jpg
    irontech-it-158-body-1234.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1406 times
    irontech-it-158-body-1216.jpg
    irontech-it-158-body-1216.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1406 times
    IMG_3021_large.jpg
    IMG_3021_large.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
    vs this boring plain old slit - such a shame - put the meaty vagina on the IT163 and I would have added her to my collection.
    IMG_4834.jpg
    IMG_4834.jpg (502.78 KiB) Viewed 1406 times

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

thanks guys! we really appreciate it if you keep on posting what you like so we can better serve you everytime

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Smdoll-jack
      Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

SRSD wrote:Patriot Doll, anyone?

Jane is a Sexy Football Lady Sex Doll with big butt and big breast. with her ball-handling skills, one can only imagine how she will handle yours. This fat butt sex doll is a perfect giver.

Check her out here

so sexy
      jack@sm-doll.com
      www.sm-doll.com
      • To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
      • To produce and delivery a quality product
      • To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
      • To have a good level of customer service
      • To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
      • To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

LJ69
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Out of the 400-500 TPE faces available among all of the TPE manufacturers, this face (in my opinion) is one of the top ten most beautiful faces ever created. Her face and eyes portray so many different emotions and sensations.

Truly a masterpiece of TPE face design.... now just fix that stupid plain boring vagina and then - take my money!

Anyone wanting to see more of this face have a look at Panther68 posts........amazing beauty.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

LJ69 wrote:Out of the 400-500 TPE faces available among all of the TPE manufacturers, this face (in my opinion) is one of the top ten most beautiful faces ever created. Her face and eyes portray so many different emotions and sensations.

Truly a masterpiece of TPE face design.... now just fix that stupid plain boring vagina and then - take my money!

Anyone wanting to see more of this face have a look at Panther68 posts........amazing beauty.
      yeah! super hot face and lips!!!

INFORMATIONS