sexyrealsexdolls.com

1st time order, did not know what to expect. Thank you SRSD

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
wary
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1st time order, did not know what to expect. Thank you SRSD

Post by wary »

I had been looking at the Piper Torso and was very worried about making a personal purchase like this. Perusing the forums can be rather confusing and it is a trust issue for me to make this purchase. I decided to use the vendor SRSD and I am satisfied with their service. Thank you again for making this something easy that I can trust. This was a US destination purchase.

2/25/19 emailed question about order process, stock and time wait. 8 hours later I received an email from them with answers to the questions I asked.
03/01/19 ordered through the website.
03/01/19 received email confirmation of order and instructed to review details for accuracy.
03/03/19 receive email from Lina, the CEO, thanking me for the order and stating that if I have any questions to contact them.
03/03/19 received email from Joe asking me to confirm options are correct before they submit the order to be made.
03/03/19 emailed joe to confirm the order.
03/04/19 received email stating they are working on the order and that they will keep me posted.
03/19/19 received email with 4 pictures and video of the torso with a request to approve that options are as ordered.
03/19/19 I emailed that it looks correct.
03/19/19 they emailed that they will start the shipping process and they will send me tracking when it is available.
03/21/19 received email that the item has shipped which included a tracking number for a US carrier.
03/25/19 receive email that package has reached my local shipping facility. Tracking lists it will arrive at my home on 03/27/19.
03/25/19 I notify the carrier via email that I would like it held for pick up at their facility. Receive a phone call a short time later saying it is actually on a truck to be delivered to my location. I told them that was fine.
03/25/19 I receive the package, no damage and properly packed. Very satisfied.

All in all 25 days from order to arrival.

As an aside, I did reach out to a manufacturer (listed on this forum) for the sale of a canceled order doll. They sent me pictures that was not of the doll they listed. I mentioned that in a return email and they stated they would honor that price (if I keep it a secret) for making a new doll to spec and mentioned what the actual retail price was. I reviewed the manufacturer website and found that the retail price they listed was signifigantly lower than the retail price that was quoted in the email. All red flags for me. Now I don't know what was going on there but it did not instill in me the trust I require when making such a big purchase overseas. Needless to say I declined this doll from this manufacturer. Maybe it was a language thing or something else, I don't know but it did not feel right. I just thank the vendors for making a very personal purchase more up front and legitimate feeling process.

Yeah, the piper torso is really just something else, beyond what I thought it would be.

Thanks.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 1st time order, did not know what to expect. Thank you S

Post by Dollarhyde »

Look everyone is looking for inexpensive or a deal :roll: There was a time when the only dolls you were able to get were Platinum Silicone dolls and they were for those who could afford them kinda like the Tesla Model S and X. Now with TPE everyone can pretty much afford them now at $2000.00. :whistle:

I know it's very tempting to go directly to the source and cut out the middle man but unfortunately, if you are unable to speak the language there can be some miscommunication. Hence, you have the vendors who deal directly with the companies and are able to provide photos before shipment. Remember, the vendors are in business to provide a service to you the client, therefore, the price is always going to be a little higher. But you have the confidence you are going to be getting the exact product you ordered and if there are any issues the vendor speaks to the company on your behalf to make things right.

The vendors here on TDF have some pretty stringent guidelines to adhere to so any vendor here on the forum is going to be able to help. :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 1st time order, did not know what to expect. Thank you S

Post by SRSD »

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!! we hope to serve you soon again!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS