sexyrealsexdolls.com

Newbie buying clothing need help

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
JaginStine

Newbie buying clothing need help

Post by JaginStine »

My first buy , worried , scared, excited, unsure, and impatient. So months of looking I went for 148cm (4ft10') D-Cup Sex Dolls That Look Like Humans - Leila
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... mans-leila
I choose not to break my bank from the get go, so I want to buy clothing for her but I am clueless on sizes tried to figure it out by the measurements on the site. But still unsure if I am doing it right. So two question:
Did you wait to get your doll before your bought clothing?
Where is a good place to buy them?

All the Doll sites are way over priced, amazon and Walmart have great selections , but size does matter, no pun intended.

I will say sexy real sex dolls, helped me out a lot, and I choose them over 3 others because customer service is outstanding.

Thanks for any help in advanced.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie buying clothing need help

Post by Mr Franz »

Best to wait until the doll arrives and take your own measurements before buying clothes IMHO. Listed measurements vary sometimes. Size charts are great. Be sure to use the one from the manufacturer of the clothing you're considering though, because that too can vary one manufacturer to the next. Keep in mind though, size charts are designed around typical human proportions. Dolls often deviate from the norm. So use size charts as a basic guide, but don't rely on them solely. There's always a bit of trial and error involved.

My favorite places to shop for clothes are eBay and swap.com. Swap sells high end used items at rock bottom prices. The advantage to used vs new is, they've likely already been washed a number of times which greatly reduces the possibility of dyes in the fabric staining your doll.

Good luck and enjoy your new friend!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I know just how you're feeling, Jaginstine!

I agree with Mr Franz. Though it's nice to have an outfit or two for them to wear when they arrive, don't buy a bunch of stuff until you have the dolls actual measurements. For what it's worth, though, I suspect you'll end up in the same size range as mine. I have a 140D and a 157B. They both wear womens XS (sometimes - womens clothing sizes can be pretty hit-or-miss), and girls size 10 (these always seem to fit fine).

I'm also a big fan of swap.com for the reasons Mr F said. Probably 90% of my girls clothes come from there.

Don't worry, man! You'll get it all figured out in no time. And I'm sure you're going to love having her around :) Dolls are amazing companions! :)

Best,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

swap.com ... this site is genius! Cute clothing, sorted by size, pre-washed a dozen times, and on the cheap! Well there goes my next paycheck. :twisted:

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

JaginStine wrote:My first buy , worried , scared, excited, unsure, and impatient. So months of looking I went for 148cm (4ft10') D-Cup Sex Dolls That Look Like Humans - Leila
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... mans-leila
I choose not to break my bank from the get go, so I want to buy clothing for her but I am clueless on sizes tried to figure it out by the measurements on the site. But still unsure if I am doing it right. So two question:
Did you wait to get your doll before your bought clothing?
Where is a good place to buy them?

All the Doll sites are way over priced, amazon and Walmart have great selections , but size does matter, no pun intended.

I will say sexy real sex dolls, helped me out a lot, and I choose them over 3 others because customer service is outstanding.

Thanks for any help in advanced.
Thanks for sharing your experience and your support. Please reach out at support@sexyrealsexdolls.com, I want to give you a 20% OFF coupon in a clothes store where we buy sometimes.
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Hi guys, I'm looking at swap.com right now. I also have a doll on the way and she is a similar size (145cm). Can you tell me what is a size JR 7? It's on this page...
    https://www.swap.com/item/sheer-tank-to ... q=lingerie

Is it a kid's size? If so, why is there a see-thru tank top for kids?
    I looked on the help page, but it's no help.
    Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Mr Franz
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jr7's not really a kid size. Love swap, but you have to watch that about them. They don't always get the sizes right. Easy returns though. That top looks like it's meant to go over something else... layered look or something.

Dollarhyde
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum JaginStine... :glou:

This seems to be a common issue with newbies and their first dolls and there is nothing wrong with wanting to have a whole wardrobe ready for when your girl gets there but due to the number of different size dolls, it's best to wait until you have your girl... there will be plenty of time to shop plus most vendors include some clothing.
    viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
    "Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS