sexyrealsexdolls.com

Have you ever been scammed?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Have you ever been scammed?

Post by SRSD »

Perhaps you don't even know yet...

Recently, we have received many calls and emails from customers that have been scammed in the past when buying real doll even in popular sites like Alibaba, Amazon, eBay and well-designed websites that even pop first in Google searches... they reach out to us, asking us how to fix the dolls, and complaining about other vendors... so we have created a guide for newbies on how to avoid scammers,

The forum provides great advice and of course, you are safe with the authorized vendors, but you must read this before you buy,

Be very careful my friend when buying your doll

SRSD Team
Attachments
Scam-Alert-45963087_xl-e1514158380955-810x267.jpg
Scam-Alert-45963087_xl-e1514158380955-810x267.jpg (57.94 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dollarhyde
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Re: Have you ever been scammed?

Post by Dollarhyde »

I've been very lucky... when it comes to TPE, unlike my Platinum ladies I live close enough to both RealDoll and Sinthetics to hop on over to the factory and pick up my girls... :angel:
    viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
    "Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Dollarhyde wrote:I've been very lucky... when it comes to TPE, unlike my Platinum ladies I live close enough to both RealDoll and Sinthetics to hop on over to the factory and pick up my girls... :angel:
    great!!!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

david 68
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

8) yes one time on e-bay. a few years back. an auction was in motion i bid on a 140cm , :D won the bid , and :x never received the doll or heard from the seller , going on two month waiting, 8O luckly paypal return my full amount back into my acct. :lol: the end :drinking: as i say :shakefist: never again . So beware of scammers.

MoneyMike
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Cassidoll, never got my money back!
      ==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
      (CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
      *Belle* C02 Jessica
      *Allura* C06 Mila
      *Melanie* C07 Selina

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

MoneyMike wrote:Cassidoll, never got my money back!
      dang! did you report it?

INFORMATIONS