sexyrealsexdolls.com

Box Opening Time!!! WM166C-Marion

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Box Opening Time!!! WM166C-Marion

Post by -Ragnar66- »

forty wrote:Went to T J Max today. All their size 5s are over 100 dollars, while everything else is 20-30 dollars.
Then I found one, and the only one size 4 on clearance for 20 dollars. So I took this pair.
Then I realize the shoe does not fit:
The attachment shoes.JPG is no longer available
Even though the doll feet are short, but are very thick, so the feet won't slide in.
Lesson learned, pay attention to thickness as well next time, or the adjustable ones :D
that´s a really nice one! I like it! :) So I´d guess heavy dose powdering didn´t help further then. Maybe you can treat them with sort of shoe widener?
Shoe widener.jpg
Shoe widener.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 1083 times

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollNewbe »

forty - Excellent post, beautiful doll. It is posts like this that made me select a WM doll for my first one (WM157C, Head 162) and I am very happy with my choice. Marion is lovely, enjoy!

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

-Ragnar66- wrote: that´s a really nice one! I like it! :) So I´d guess heavy dose powdering didn´t help further then. Maybe you can treat them with sort of shoe widener?
Very cool, I'll try get one if these widener. I was very certain it should fit.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Giving away this doll at chicago west loop, along with the other two in my signature. Anybody can pick up the doll in chicago, please let me know. they are free.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

forty wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:54 pm Giving away this doll at chicago west loop, along with the other two in my signature. Anybody can pick up the doll in chicago, please let me know. they are free.
Wait...what happened?

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

forty wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:54 pm Giving away this doll at chicago west loop, along with the other two in my signature. Anybody can pick up the doll in chicago, please let me know. they are free.
whoa that's very generous! that's an epic doll! are you changing to a new doll?

And if anyone wants a similar one we have it on a crazy deal right now for Black Friday
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

forty
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

On the 21st Day of November, all three dolls have found a new home. Thank you for showing support.

garriola83
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

just saw this, :(

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

I hope they are making someone else happy :)
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS