sexyrealsexdolls.com

Box Opening Time!!! WM166C-Marion

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Box Opening Time!!! WM166C-Marion

Post by forty »

Memory Foam is here, now the back massage.
Same as before, clean then oil.

The new lamp I used this time isn't really bad. Photo appears darker than actual.
after the oil soak, powder again, then dress her up next time!

Wish I bought memory foam first, before doll arrival. There is some mark on the butt already. It should go away over time.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Very nice

DurzoBlint
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DurzoBlint »

Forty, sincerely thank you for all of the pictures and information. This is a great thread. :)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Overnight, the oil soaked in the back, so after powder, it's time to finish up.
First, Here is the equipment for a poorman's $20 lighting effect:
From top->down, it's weak, medium and strong in order.
These lamps don't diffuse far enough, so the result would be rather poor, but good enough to make the photo color match the actual doll. The next photo usess the simplest Strong lighting on the back, weak ones on the front settings:
This is as far as we can go. the lamps are too small to make full body shots. From her hair, you can see how the biggest lamp light her up from top-back of her.

For the rest of the photo I won't adjust the position, so those lighting may not be correct.

Next, some old cloth from another doll. the other doll was molded after a real Japanese girl, so even though she is short and slim, the sizes are more realistic. It doesn't fit to well on 166C, as she has bigger boobs, while being much more slim beyond reality:
This is the smallest tight I found long time ago, fits the japanese doll, but still too wide for this one. Length is ok.

The next is the smallest shoe (size 6) from target
Not really going to work. I measured her today, the longest length from heel to toe is indeed 20cm. Maybe I'll try get some size 5 to fit her. Size 5 would still be big, but better this one.

Then the cloth

The top cannot cover the boobs, while the strings are too loose. This is good enough for now, and i'll have to start shopping to aim for super slim ones.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Cheese and rice that's a good head.....

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Final Comparison:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She looks nice! You cant beat some nice stockings to spice things up!

The US5 shoes will still be a bit big, but depending on the style they may look OK.

This is my 166C wearing the black heels in a US5:

They are quite loose, but do seem to stay on when I pose her.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

She has such a beautiful face!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

A women's size 4.5 works best if you can find them. Danae has a pair we found on Amazon. Marion is a very sexy gal, congrats!

Mr. Ducati

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Nice lady You have found :thumbs_up: Just a friendly warning - dollpussy is addictive :lol: :whistle:

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

dollarfan wrote:Nice lady You have found :thumbs_up: Just a friendly warning - dollpussy is addictive :lol: :whistle:
So true! :glou:
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Some great shots of her forty, I like the lamp setup you have, whatever does the trick mate, I might have to use your method meself ,proper lighting is always an issue for us amateur home photographers :D and what a great choice in eyes, they suit her well, really brings out her beauty and adds to her realism.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Jay1313 wrote:Some great shots of her forty, I like the lamp setup you have, whatever does the trick mate, I might have to use your method meself ,proper lighting is always an issue for us amateur home photographers :D and what a great choice in eyes, they suit her well, really brings out her beauty and adds to her realism.
I know if I go choose eye/wig and whatever, I will mess up, because it's hard to imagine what she would look like with different choices. I simply chose everything "same as picture" when ordering :lol:

In the future, I'll probably always use "same as picture" option.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Mr_Ducati wrote:A women's size 4.5 works best if you can find them. Danae has a pair we found on Amazon. Marion is a very sexy gal, congrats!

Mr. Ducati
Thanks for the info, I'll look for them !

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

whoa!! it looks amazing!! congrats!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS