sexyrealsexdolls.com

BOOM ! SRSD & SM Doll 160cm Small Tits Masterpiece !

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BOOM ! SRSD & SM Doll 160cm Small Tits Masterpiece !

Post by smallcat »

nicvncnt wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:Yes she is heavier and that's due to the realism of the entire body
I was so excited to see this thread...then I saw the doll's stats. She has a lot going for her but let's be honest and admit that a 22.4 inch waist is most definitely not realistic for a girl of this size. I'm disappointed that once again we see an otherwise impressive new sculpt let down by an unrealistically thin waist.

Way to go with the foot size but good luck getting a pair of jeans that fit. :(
I just notice that too 22? my yl behive waist is around 22 I think, and its really thin? Sometimes I wonder about srsds measurements if they are correct or wrong. This why I find the measurements confusing, hence above, in pictures she look "normal"; but measurements seem a bit off to me.Image Something like this?.. Shes nice too. Heavy tho.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

nicvncnt wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:Yes she is heavier and that's due to the realism of the entire body
I was so excited to see this thread...then I saw the doll's stats. She has a lot going for her but let's be honest and admit that a 22.4 inch waist is most definitely not realistic for a girl of this size. I'm disappointed that once again we see an otherwise impressive new sculpt let down by an unrealistically thin waist.

Way to go with the foot size but good luck getting a pair of jeans that fit. :(
Hi nicvncnt
Her hips are long actually and the waist is right in the correct place and 22.4 inches is only 1.5 inches smaller then my 168cm / 170cm tall Irontech Ayumi Anime body dolls that all have a 24 inch waistline.
Add to that the hips are at 36 inches exactly which while sounds big is actually right on the edge of medium size buttocks , not really a huge ass like say the WM 160cm doll at 38inch butt.

I truly believe looking at the hips with the lovely hip bone sculpting that Jean's and pants will fit very snuggly with some Spandex in the material but also without any Spandex as well.

I marked off the beltline at both high and low cut area as guidelines so you can see the waistline is well above the beltline.
I'll estimate the beltline closest to the waistline is between 24.5 and 25 inches at the very least probably more
The thicker beltline probably about
26 and 27 at least probably more actually for a lower cut pants.

Even if the pants are the high waist Jean's or slacks so popular nowadays 22.4 inches is a great waistline for a 5ft3inch lady , that's a small woman there but also pretty tall as far as dolls go.
Heck 22.4 ain't far from being 23 inches ha ! That's awesome.
Attachments
20190602_144406.jpg
20190602_144406.jpg (73.44 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this body is very much like the Irontech 163cm b cup doll just the breasts are nice and small the way they should be , just looks so nice I'm beside myself how nice it looks.
The face ? Meh... needs better face yeah :lol:
DL2
Attachments
20190601_055147.jpg
20190601_055147.jpg (55.44 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

smallcat wrote:Sometimes I wonder about srsds measurements if they are correct or wrong. This why I find the measurements confusing, hence above, in pictures she look "normal"; but measurements seem a bit off to me.Image Something like this?.. Shes nice too. Heavy tho.
I agree from the pics she looks ok but you can never tell from pics you need to see her "in the flesh" to know for sure.

WHAT DOLL IS THIS???? The pics you posted look awesome.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Dollicious2 wrote: I marked off the beltline at both high and low cut area as guidelines so you can see the waistline is well above the beltline.
I'll estimate the beltline closest to the waistline is between 24.5 and 25 inches at the very least probably more
The thicker beltline probably about
26 and 27 at least probably more actually for a lower cut pants.

Even if the pants are the high waist Jean's or slacks so popular nowadays 22.4 inches is a great waistline for a 5ft3inch lady , that's a small woman there but also pretty tall as far as dolls go.
Heck 22.4 ain't far from being 23 inches ha ! That's awesome.
Thanks for the info and I didn't mean to have a go at your lady as she looks otherwise awesome and I also totally love small boobs but I also like a thicker waist and it bugs me that there are so many dolls with huge tits and/or big booty but it's a cold day in August you see a waist measurement above 24 inches. I'm not talking about fatties like the WM158C, just a slightly thicker waist. AFAIK there's the WM162B/D and a couple of new RLSD sculpts and that's it.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Order this doll and we'll send you a second her for free!! this one below:
Attachments
IMG_1866.jpg
IMG_1866.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 1313 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Babel99
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

SM seriously shows craftmanship here. The belly sculpt is the best one I have seen. I really like the fact that manufacturers start to show attention to other areas than the breast and butt. The result is a gain in weight though...

Time to think about weight reduction ... foam filling ... lighter skeleton. Next few years will be awesome in the doll world.

Great work guys. Awesome result.
    Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

TripleB
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Dollicious2 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this body is very much like the Irontech 163cm b cup doll just the breasts are nice and small the way they should be , just looks so nice I'm beside myself how nice it looks.
    The face ? Meh... needs better face yeah :lol:
    DL2
    I like the face and think it goes well with the body. That body is just perfect though. I can’t keep from coming back just to look.
    JM 75cm Angel C

INFORMATIONS