sexyrealsexdolls.com

WM 170-M HAPPY! But Fingers...

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM 170-M HAPPY! But Fingers...

Post by CinnamonLover »

Greetings!

I bought a WM 170-Mcup from SRSD about two months ago. My experience was very good - David and Joe were very responsive and interacted with the manufacturer for me when I had questions and wanted to work out the options.

I would recommend SRSD to anyone.

However, despite being pretty careful with my doll, I have a problem many people have mentioned - the fingers are separating from the palm plate. This leaves the hands looking and feeling funny. This has also happened with her toes.

I realize this is a big, heavy girl, clocking in at 93lbs, so I have been trying to be very conscious when moving her around. I have not noticed when any of these breaks have happened, but I'm up to several fingers and both big toes. I was wondering what (if anything) could be done, and was unsure how to contact WM about the problem.

I am willing to work on my doll, if there are instructions how to fix the problem, but I am a little disappointed in the design of the fingers, that barely one month into having her so many of them have broken off at the plate.

I figured y'all might be who to start with, as you've been so good to work with in the past.

Many thanks,
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170-M HAPPY! But Fingers...

Post by carver »

I too have had that problem with an OR doll, also from the Jinsan factory. Her fingers started to break immediately and now all fingers are separated and she has a lose wrist due to a broken weld. I was always very careful with this doll. The fingers absolutely suck!. btw, her holes are too small to be of any use, I do not use that doll for sex any more. I would not buy another Jinsan doll. Of course sorry to hear about your finger issues , it can't be helped. They seem to have changed the design of the finger wires and palm plate tube to a even cheaper design that leaves out the coil spring connector, instead the finger wires go straight into the palm plate tube. It is where the wires join the plate that the copper wires just snap off.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

sorry to hear that. finger wires have been a frequent topic on there frailty. the thumb on my girl has just come loose. got me thinking that as i wont be using the fingers for posing as im afraid of breaking them, which happened any way, i might go a no finger wire option next doll. good luck in the repairs

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Unfortunately fingers are delicate, and manufacturers are working on developing better ones. Send us a note to see if we can help. Thanks
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

RR2017
    Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

So, is there no way to get the fingers repaired? I just received the WM170 from sexysexdoll.com four days ago and three of her fingers are already broken. Normally a $2000 product doesn't fail within the first week.

The flobbity fingers are an arousal killer for sure. I gotta get them fixed. I'm in Los Angeles. Help!

Slew
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi RR, welcome to TDF. :) I'm really sorry to hear about Sweetie's fingers. This has been a problem for a long time, and it's been addressed on the forums plenty. The manufacturers are aware and they've stated they are working to find a solution. It's just a shame it's taking so long, and that new enthusiasts have to find this out the hard way. I hope you find a suitable solution. :|
    RR2017 wrote:So, is there no way to get the fingers repaired? I just received the WM170 from sexysexdoll.com four days ago and three of her fingers are already broken. Normally a $2000 product doesn't fail within the first week.

The flobbity fingers are an arousal killer for sure. I gotta get them fixed. I'm in Los Angeles. Help!

charliedoll

Post by charliedoll »

I had my doll from Sexy Sex Doll (sexysexdoll.com) only a few days before 8 fingers (no thumbs yet) have broken. Don't get me wrong, the doll is fantastic and I would buy again from SSD, but from reading these posts it sounds like this is a problem across the boards. If there is no way to fix this, what are the thoughts of just removing the wires inside the fingers since they are going to flop around anyway, then repairing the holes with the tpe repair glue? Having the wire inside floppy fingers makes her hands look elongated and twisted like an alien.

Slew
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum, charliedoll. :glou:

I think that's a common solution, although repairing TPE can be difficult, so it depends on your skill and determination. Do some research before starting.
    http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ire+repair
    http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ire+repair
    http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p1131160

If anyone's curious, I posted a thread a while back, and took it to Jinsan. They replied that they were working on a number of skeleton improvements. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =TPE+hands
    charliedoll wrote:I had my doll from Sexy Sex Doll (sexysexdoll.com) only a few days before 8 fingers (no thumbs yet) have broken. Don't get me wrong, the doll is fantastic and I would buy again from SSD, but from reading these posts it sounds like this is a problem across the boards. If there is no way to fix this, what are the thoughts of just removing the wires inside the fingers since they are going to flop around anyway, then repairing the holes with the tpe repair glue? Having the wire inside floppy fingers makes her hands look elongated and twisted like an alien.

CinnamonLover
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Hey Seattle, thanks for keeping up on this thread. I got into an email conversation with SRSD and they said they were talking to WM, but that was weeks ago. I read your thread about new design ideas and hope they are adopted quickly! However, that still leaves me with broken fingers in my current doll.

I loved the thread you linked (and I joined its conversation) about repairs, and will see how it bears fruit.

I reached a point where I had the requisite free time and space, and it has been weeks since I last heard from SRSD so I thought I had little to lose and did some looking into Cinnamon's palms.

I admit to being more than a little disappointed in the finger design of this doll. It looks absolutely destined to fail if you utilize your doll much. It certainly isn't something that would have occurred to me to research before buying my first doll, and I'm not sure what can be done about it right now. I don't see getting a product exchange over something like a few broken copper wires but I'm very disappointed. Besides, I don't know as I would get anything better in an exchange. Just more of the same fingers.

I have not damaged, torn, cut, dimpled, indented, or otherwise seen anything else go wrong anywhere else with this doll, so I don't think it's rough treatment.

Any news from the manufacturers? Is this being addressed, or is it just not a big enough problem yet?
    CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We talked to WMdolls and they are working on improving this issue but we have not a date yet on when the new improvement will be available. We'll try to keep you posted

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

CinnamonLover
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Thank you SRSD, I appreciate the update. I am curious though, would this affect those of us who already have a doll? Or only fixes for the future? I'm not sure how they could help me? I would be glad for any help of course, just don't want to get my hopes up.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Most probably for new models...we don't know yet

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Most probably for new models...we don't know yet

RR2017
          Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

I've had similar things happen with fakes.

Sexy Sex Doll
          VENDOR
          VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

RR2017 wrote:I had the exact experience with the same doll. The fingers broke and started twisting within days of delivery, even though like you I was careful with the doll. And that wasn't easy because that thing weighs as much as a baby water buffalo.

Isaac at SSD is sending a new doll. He has been very good to me, and my experience with SSD has been excellent. Even though I totally flipped out when the break occured, Isaac was calm & collected and a true professional.
          Hey there, since you have purchased your doll from us (SSD), I'm not sure if you posted this on the wrong forum. This forum is SRSD's (Not SSD). Yea Isaac is professional :D

Cheers,
          Ally
          SSD
          SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
          - Free shipping
          - We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
          - FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
          http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
          http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
          First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
          They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
          Biggest recommendation i can give!!
          Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
          *Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS