sexyrealsexdolls.com

My WM 168E with #15 head, now has a name....Anastasia

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My WM 168E with #15 head, now has a name....Anastasia

Post by Panther68 »

Boobman wrote:A bunch of posts deleted? Goes from June 30 to July 31.
Morning Boobman,

No, just been a month since I posted on this thread. Wanted to give more attention to Anya, this past month. Goal is to post a review of her after 6 weeks. Hopefully, I will have it up by Friday. Also, posted on Little Anna thread for the first time since Anya arrived. Notice the trend with the names. ANastasia, ANna, and ANya, all Russian names of course. My are my ANgels.....Thank goodness there are alot of female names that start with AN.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Panther68 wrote:
Boobman wrote:A bunch of posts deleted? Goes from June 30 to July 31.
Morning Boobman,

No, just been a month since I posted on this thread. Wanted to give more attention to Anya, this past month. Goal is to post a review of her after 6 weeks. Hopefully, I will have it up by Friday. Also, posted on Little Anna thread for the first time since Anya arrived. Notice the trend with the names. ANastasia, ANna, and ANya, all Russian names of course. My are my ANgels.....Thank goodness there are alot of female names that start with AN.
OK, remember you posting that before, i then remembered Anastasia has 2 threads the other being ... in natural lighting.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Digging this thread up from the depths of the forum board, as Anastasia has been letting the new gals get some of the limelight.

Trying out some wig and eye combos. Think I found a great new look for Anastasia and Anya. Anastasia looks great as a bosom redhead using Ayumi's factory wig.

What do you think?
Attachments
IMG_0733.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG (410.91 KiB) Viewed 2037 times
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2037 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yep, that's definitely a good look for Ana, red hair and green eyes, she actually looks quite striking in these pics and in that dress she would melt any man's heart!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a threesome!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Panther68 wrote:Digging this thread up from the depths of the forum board, as Anastasia has been letting the new gals get some of the limelight.

Trying out some wig and eye combos. Think I found a great new look for Anastasia and Anya. Anastasia looks great as a bosom redhead using Ayumi's factory wig.

What do you think?

Yes!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

There, I finally made it. I looked at the complete thread from beginning to end. Some of it a few weeks ago, but I forgot where I was going. So I just looked at everything again.

Very nice photos. And thanks to Carrie, a really endless wardrobe.

The collages from May this year show how many photo shoots you have done in 6 months.
Impressive work. :thumbs_up:

Beautifull photo of your three 168cm ladies. But wait, all are 168cm? Why is Ayumi so much taler than Anya and Anastasia? Does Ayumi wear shoes with large heels or is she really that much taller?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Yep, that's definitely a good look for Ana, red hair and green eyes, she actually looks quite striking in these pics and in that dress she would melt any man's heart!
brigittes hubbie wrote:What a threesome!

Chris
Thanks Chris and Arthur, they are my angels. Anastasia, Anya and Anime.
Tsall wrote:There, I finally made it. I looked at the complete thread from beginning to end. Some of it a few weeks ago, but I forgot where I was going. So I just looked at everything again.

Very nice photos. And thanks to Carrie, a really endless wardrobe.

The collages from May this year show how many photo shoots you have done in 6 months.
Impressive work. :thumbs_up:

Beautifull photo of your three 168cm ladies. But wait, all are 168cm? Why is Ayumi so much taler than Anya and Anastasia? Does Ayumi wear shoes with large heels or is she really that much taller?
Thanks Tsall, that's quite the task, the amount of photos I have taken over the last year. I have lost track.

As for their heights, Ayumi is a true 168 wearing 7.6 cm heels. Anya has a 5.2cm heel and is 166cm, Anastasia has 7.6cm heels and also 166cm.

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

wow,mr panther,sir,i the pictures of the doll in the mirror are really amazing.and really realistic too.thank you for sharing them.
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

creativespirit58 wrote:wow,mr panther,sir,i the pictures of the doll in the mirror are really amazing.and really realistic too.thank you for sharing them.
Thank you, and welcome to the forum.

Can't believe, today is Anastasia's one year anniversary. So many things have happened since her arrival and now she has 6 other friends to help with the modeling workload. She more the boss now, then the day to day model. She will still make the occasional guest appearance. Between this thread and her outdoor lighting thread she has over 50,000 views, not bad for a doll.

T
Attachments
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1857 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68, congrats on the 50K mark on IG, there definitely is a few doll fans out there. Your collection of ladies is looking lovely, that is a lot to keep up with, however it is beautiful task. I need to check out a few of your other threads as I'm sure I have missed some great photography and travels.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Happy one year anniversary.
:glou:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

terabyte wrote:Panther68, congrats on the 50K mark on IG, there definitely is a few doll fans out there. Your collection of ladies is looking lovely, that is a lot to keep up with, however it is beautiful task. I need to check out a few of your other threads as I'm sure I have missed some great photography and travels.
Thanks Terabyte, actually that's views here on the forum. She has over 1100 followers on Instagram along with the other dolls. Been hard to keep on the forum, too as I am dealing with my rental property a lot lately, a 45 mile drive just to get there. I make the best of it, by bringing a doll along and making it a doll road trip.
Tsall wrote:Happy one year anniversary.
:glou:
Thanks Tsall, appreciate you checking out Anastasia and my other dolls.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Happy anniversary, best wishes to both of you!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

What a great family!!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS