sexyrealsexdolls.com

My WM 168E with #15 head, now has a name....Anastasia

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My WM 168E with #15 head, now has a name....Anastasia

Post by Dollicious2 »

Please contribute the lovely black dress photo/ photos to
Dressed in Black thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... d+in+Black
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

very nice! love the 2nd and 5th pics most!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Zippy81 wrote:very nice! love the 2nd and 5th pics most!
Ahh I see you've really fallen for Anastasia haven't you zippy :wink:
No wonder the WM168 E gonna be your next gal :lol:
I completely understand bro. :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yep. Lol. Then the 162B.. then the 163C... then I'm done until they are. :p

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:Yep. Lol. Then the 162B.. then the 163C... then I'm done until they are. :p
Morning Zippy,

Even on one day off each week, I still wake up at 2 am. Its nice, have a couple big cups of coffee, surf the net then head out for a day break shoot or run.

These dolls sure can get addicting, told myself, I would wait a year before another purchase. Well, by next Friday, I will have a third doll after just getting Little Anna just 4 weeks ago.

Getting a SY 168 with #100 head. Here is her factory pic. She should arrive by next Friday. The set of MannequinFan eyes, I bought for her should arrive by Monday.
Attachments
168大胸浅麦色..jpg
168大胸浅麦色..jpg (254.07 KiB) Viewed 2443 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Gooood Evening! lol And yep.. its true.. very addicting.. They add so much to a once semi-dull environment! :multi: I'm sticking to the 4.. lol I figured 2 big boobied ones and one medium.. and one small... because amber heard has small ones.. lol Sorry to fantasize about you Amber.. But you're gorgeous so yea.... lol.. Ahh yea Sy Dolls. I like their 158 C cup body. Don't like the look of the feet much but they aren't horrible. I Reeeeally like the 112 elf head. So with that said.. I might buy that head.. lol Speaking of which.. I'm ordering 4 extra heads with my next order so i'll have all the WM ones im interested in.. I'll have to make eyes for them also..ugh..lol

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Zippy, I want those blue eyes, I wonder if I can get them separately and if they will fit WM doll. Panther, I need to go through your whole thread, you have taken some great pics. I was just looking through the collages, awesome work

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Kazuki789 wrote:Zippy, I want those blue eyes, I wonder if I can get them separately and if they will fit WM doll.
eh? o.o

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Zippy81 wrote:Gooood Evening! lol And yep.. its true.. very addicting.. They add so much to a once semi-dull environment! :multi: I'm sticking to the 4.. lol I figured 2 big boobied ones and one medium.. and one small... because amber heard has small ones.. lol Sorry to fantasize about you Amber.. But you're gorgeous so yea.... lol.. Ahh yea Sy Dolls. I like their 158 C cup body. Don't like the look of the feet much but they aren't horrible. I Reeeeally like the 112 elf head. So with that said.. I might buy that head.. lol Speaking of which.. I'm ordering 4 extra heads with my next order so i'll have all the WM ones im interested in.. I'll have to make eyes for them also..ugh..lol
It was between, the #111 and the #100. I love the face of the #112 elf head. If I was able to get her without the ears, it would be awesome. Would love an elf doll, but it would limit my photography.

Bonnie, from SY approached me. Wanted a review of their doll and to shoot it like Anastasia, outdoors among the public. I am aware that the bolts are a bit long and the feet are smaller than Anastasia's, thou both will be the same height. We shall see, when she arrives. She will provide Anastasia a break. I have little Anna, but I don't feel comfortable putting up a 100cm doll on Instagram. All it take is one SJW, to make life hell.

I picked the #100 and the 168cm since they have not had any reviews on this head and body. Haremlover did a review on the 165cm with #111 head. Also, the 168cm will work well with Carrie's wardrobe, thou she will have a smaller waist then Anastasia. I am hoping she will look good in bikini's. I have a ton available for her to wear.
Kazuki789 wrote:Zippy, I want those blue eyes, I wonder if I can get them separately and if they will fit WM doll. Panther, I need to go through your whole thread, you have taken some great pics. I was just looking through the collages, awesome work
Hey Kazuki, I am a bit of a shutter bug, so that will be a lot of photos to browse. I figure if I am going to dress her and drive to a location, I am sure as hell going to take a lot of photos. The moment one of guys decide to take it outdoors, I am done. I am just a hack willing to do it. I do get enjoyment out of it, so thats all it matters to me.

Also, in regards to the blue eyes, are you talking to Zippy or talking of the blue eyes of my new SY doll in the factory photo?

Take care, guys

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea that's good thinking on the wardrobe and the choices you made for sure! I love elfs @.@ wish they made some of the WM doll heads with the Lord of the ring style elf ears on them... :whistle:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Kazuki789 wrote:Zippy, I want those blue eyes, I wonder if I can get them separately and if they will fit WM doll. Panther, I need to go through your whole thread, you have taken some great pics. I was just looking through the collages, awesome work
Here is the source for easy move eyes in many colors Kazuki789 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=100373
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Holy cow, how did I manage to miss this thread?
Amazing stuff Panther! Your photos are simply stunning.

ImageImage

Just love the poses, outfits and expressions you've given her.
I think this one deserves a special re-post...
Attachments
Anastasia.jpg
Anastasia.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2374 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

MannequinFan wrote:Holy cow, how did I manage to miss this thread?
Amazing stuff Panther! Your photos are simply stunning.

ImageImage

Just love the poses, outfits and expressions you've given her.
I think this one deserves a special re-post...
Thanks MannequinFan,

I know all of us really appreciate your dedication to making our dolls as beautiful as ever. Just got my second set in the mail. It will be for my new doll that should be arriving tomorrow or Friday. Will post some photos on your thread over on BCD forum.

Again, much thanks, also love your foot bolt covers. Has save my hardwood floors from scratches.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Can't wait to see the new photos!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dollicious2
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This is gonna be Hot seeing Anastasia with her new girlfriend :D
    viewtopic.php?t=104739
    DL2 Fashion Studio
    viewtopic.php?t=116236
    Olinka YL170 D
    viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS