sexyrealsexdolls.com

Receiving my 170cm H-cup tomorrow. Arrival Prep Question

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
redorange2177
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Receiving my 170cm H-cup tomorrow. Arrival Prep Question

Post by redorange2177 »

Is it necessary to clean the doll thoroughly upon receiving her?
Also can I let her sleep on my bed (non memory foam) without risking damage to the TPE?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Receiving my 170cm H-cup tomorrow. Arrival Prep Question

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, all the information you need to start off is in the 'honeymoon care' thread but yes it's best to clean your doll when she arrives and I'm guessing that the WM170 H is pushing 40kg? So you will need to plan how best to do it. My heaviest gal is around 35kg and I am able to sit her on a bath stool whilst in the bath to clean her using a soft sponge with a 5 to 1 mix of antibacterial hand wash. I then shower her off and pat dry with a soft towel. Some folk do this while laying their gal on a big towel on the bed and this may be easier for a 40kg lady. Make sure what ever you lay her on his white or at least not dark coloured to avoid staining. After drying you would normally apply baby oil although it's probably not necessary for a new gal but it should be incorporated into your care regime at some point to replenish oil that will evaporate from the tpe. Once you have dried her paying particular attention to her cavities you may wish to apply some baby powder/cornstarch to give the tpe a smoother, less tacky feel. I use a non perfumed all natural talc myself but I find it less necessary as time goes on. If you search on the forum you will find lots of tips etc on caring for your tpe gal and it can be a steep learning curve but the effort is worth it, especially if you want her to last as long as possible. I forgot to say, if she has standing feet then make sure you keep her feet covered to avoid water getting onto the foot bolts and likewise be careful not to get water near her neck bolt. Hope that answers your question, good luck and have fun!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Sorry, forgot your question about sleeping on a bed, yes a bed is great for your gal, just make sure the bedding is light coloured so it won't stain, tpe, especially when new, will pick up compression marks so try to avoid any wrinkles in her clothes or bedding otherwise her skin will get wrinkled although they will come out. Be aware that uncovered memory foam and tpe don't get on and shouldn't come into contact, light coloured cotton sheets are ideal and when at rest put your gals body in a relaxed, non stressed position, so with legs out straight and arms by her side, tpe does stretch well but it's best to keep it in a relaxed state in-between any activity.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We suggest not to keep the doll laying down for long time as this might deform some body parts, or use some cussion. The best way to store doll is hanging by the neck or standing, in order to keep the ass and breast shape intact.

Have a look at our guides in here: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/pages/main ... e-sex-doll
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS