sexyrealsexdolls.com

Exclusive Pre-Sale of Limited Edition Ultra Real Sex Doll

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Exclusive Pre-Sale of Limited Edition Ultra Real Sex Dol

Post by Ztar073 »

haremlover wrote:Everyone knows that getting even standing dolls to stand on their tiptoes will push the foot plate through the silicone. Not good.

But your photo shows the leg bent at 90 degrees so able to sit . . . . ?

Does it bend further? And the other?

Is yours a rogue bad doll or is the design flawed?

Best wishes

Harem
Well harem, thanks for asking.in that picture you can see the right leg holding that position by itself. That is as far as the legs go but would be fine for sitting. The other leg is too loose to do that. Due to internal design differences, the leg that is loose pushes back to its original position preventing a good sitting doll. Obviously this is a problem but not according to the distributor/ vendor who has no problem thus far denying replacement. They also feel that the feet being so tight that I have to almost break the doll to move them is fine as well.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm not at all impressed by this vendor upon reading your report.

Sexy Real Sex Dolls advertised 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED and this is a real incentive for people to come to them in competition with others. And it's clear that you have a doll with something seriously wrong on which they have footdragged, prevaricated and been hitherto unwilling to make a refund or send a proper functioning doll.

90 degrees is fine for sitting, just, but not for sitting with crossed legs, so unfit for purpose looking real and completely out of range for an "Ultra Real Sex Doll"

Neither their hype nor their certification of SATISFACTION GUARANTEED seem to mean much and on the basis that their "certification" status at TDF doesn't mean anything more to them than that in my opinion SRSD should be given the boot from TDF.

Sam is complicit in this also. I have written to him without reply. He doesn't because he's embarrassed to reply to me because he knows this doll is out of bounds of acceptability. As an aside, were he to be confident that this doll's the bees' knees, he'd be sending me one to review to say so but he knows exactly what I'd say. At present unfit for sale, let alone at TDF, let alone through any channel approved by TDF.

Now there is a problem because until and unless TDF are in full knowledge of all representations by SRSD and Sam and you, they've got effectively only hearsay.

TDF management doesn't come in all guns blazing in public without hard evidence.

This is why TDF has a private dispute resolution service in which all matters can be examined without reputations being affected unless and until it's clear upon examination of the evidence that they should do so in the wider interest.

At the moment you seem very willing to jog along with the nonsense that SRSD and Sam are giving to you privately taking advantage of isolated communication outside the scrutiny of anyone experienced to help you, and willing just to throw your hands up and say "Oh well, I expected this..."

But that's not good enough. This should come to a wider resolution process in which SRSD and Sam's activities with this doll and whether SRSD are really actioning their promises can receive more official scrutiny not for your sake but for the sake of others at the back end of disappointment with the standards of SRSD's advertised customer service.

If now you ask TDF to step in, they would. I assume you've got all the necessary documents to show to management, so it's probably not too late.

If you're willing to ask Nescio to do so he'll no doubt be willing to set up the appropriate private dispute channe for appropriate negotiations with SRSD and Sam under the scrutiny of TDF and I'd be willing to join you if you'd like in helping with your case. You've got to take the initiative though and please don't forget that it's for the sake of others also.

Were SRSD to be good and smart they would see that their business is of worth beyond the value of their sale to you. But so far they seem to be the reverse and you're not going to come better out of this at all negotiating with them on your own. Having got to this stage with their footdragging thus far, it's by far the better that the matter comes under the TDF umbrella.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We have been replying and collaborating with the customer since day one, we provided many videos and instructions as it seemed to be some kind of misunderstanding using the doll, when the questions got more technical we involved Sam to give us a hand with videos and explanations

We care about our customers, and after providing a long list of videos and instructions... we also asked the customer for a video to understand this doll joints issue, not provided yet, but if he does and we can verify that after following our instructions it isn't working as expected and it looks like it might be broken, then we already agreed to offer the customer several resolution options in a private thread within the forum and it is moderated by Nescio50

If anyone still have doubts, we can send you the long list of emails (content, instructions and videos... not the actual emails) where we are assisting and helping the customer with replies daily, plus Sam's emails... after that, you can judge if we involve our selves or if we care about our customers or not.

Thanks
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for the response but actually the videos that you've posted don't actually apply to the specific problem of this doll.

It's advertised as an Ultra Real Sex Doll so it should be capable of offering Ultra Real Sex. That involves raising legs towards the chest beyond 90 degrees unless the legs are splayed outwards to the point that the vagina is stretched unduly often becoming a cause of damage with sexdolls.

As a photographic model she needs to sit, and to able to sit cross legged, as in my photograph of a doll doing just that on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_doll
    and the doll as supplied to Ztar073 can raise one leg to 90 degrees and no further as far as I understand, and the other leg cannot be raised that far, with unequal tensions.

This is clearly not right.

As a lot of people paid deposits for this unknown untested non-TDF approved manufacturer's doll this doll being right, and your response to people complaining about it, is of wider interest than merely this singular customer.

Bearing in mind the numbers that have allegedly been made the lack of reports about this doll, bad or good, is somewhat remarkable.

I do think it would be appropriate for the correspondence and communications between you to be put into a TDF resolution forum and I would be happy to assist. I'm not impressed by what I've seen so far either of reports of the doll or of your customer service and look forward to my mind being changed if appropriate.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
    - - - -
    Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
    - - - -
    Reviews for:
    -DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
    - - - -

justintime
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I just went back and read all these threads again. what a mess.
    This doll had so many red flags from the get go.

This type of thing should of been solved and replaced the second it happened. All this back and forth should of never happened.
    Reputation on TDF is Everything.

That's one hell of a bridge burning.
    “Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
    Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
    Shelby Model Information

Nescio50
    Site Manager - CoverDoll
    Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Please know that TDF Management is looking into the issue of Ztar073's doll. Like SRSD said, we started a private discussion. If this leads to information of importance to all, I'll post about this.

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

SRSD wrote:We have been replying and collaborating with the customer since day one, we provided many videos and instructions as it seemed to be some kind of misunderstanding using the doll, when the questions got more technical we involved Sam to give us a hand with videos and explanations

We care about our customers, and after providing a long list of videos and instructions... we also asked the customer for a video to understand this doll joints issue, not provided yet, but if he does and we can verify that after following our instructions it isn't working as expected and it looks like it might be broken, then we already agreed to offer the customer several resolution options in a private thread within the forum and it is moderated by Nescio50

If anyone still have doubts, we can send you the long list of emails (content, instructions and videos... not the actual emails) where we are assisting and helping the customer with replies daily, plus Sam's emails... after that, you can judge if we involve our selves or if we care about our customers or not.

Thanks
    This statement is full of lies and half truths. But I don't want this thread locked so I will leave it at that for now.

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm wondering what progress has been made on this?

Is the doll right yet? Has the vendor or manufacturer promised a properly functional doll? Are they capable of supplying one or is this brand of doll dead in the water? Have they offered a refund instead?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
    - - - -
    Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
    - - - -
    Reviews for:
    - - - -

Ztar073
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Well, I would say no progress has been made. All the options offered for a resolution have been sub par and only available if the videos I provide prove without any doubt that there are issues with the doll. Outcome is still TBD though

justintime
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

SRSD great advertising for your company...

Try to keep this thread going so everyone on TDF knows this vendor is not to be trusted.

Way to much of these type of vendors on TDF. This is the one place a doll buyer should be safe.
    Every time I hear stuff like this if reminds me that you should never trust vendors like this.

If the guy is not happy, FIX IT, this is the worst advertising you can get .
    “Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
    Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
    Shelby Model Information

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We've been reviewing the videos sent by the customer last Friday and it seems that the leg is loose, we discussed it with Sam and he has offered an alternative to the options offered before to the customer,

We've been discussing and reviewing this case closely internally, as we hope to be able to help this customer asap.

We are sorry that you guys feel that way, please accept our apologies and reach out if you want to learn more about us and how we assist customers. Thanks
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

curiousswede
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

justintime wrote:SRSD great advertising for your company...

Try to keep this thread going so everyone on TDF knows this vendor is not to be trusted.

Way to much of these type of vendors on TDF. This is the one place a doll buyer should be safe.
      Every time I hear stuff like this if reminds me that you should never trust vendors like this.

Agreed. There is only one way out here: give the customer a full refund. Look at the whole experience as he was a tester for a new doll and it didn't work out as intended.

All I see is meaningless cheap talk because you know it will take a small economical beating on your business. Guess what? The longer you drag it out, it will get even worse for you in the long run meaning even more economical beatings...

You have learned 2 things from this "very expensive" lesson:
      1. You cannot promise things thinking you can get away with it (and almost "stealing" their money) when selling to people here on TDF

2. You should always test the practicality (range of motion, positions of anal & vagina, weight) of new designed dolls because these parameters will always surface when people get their newly released dolls and review them

Remember: people are ALWAYS more willing to report when things don't work, when things didn't live up to their expectations (which is usually what the seller/advertiser set) and when they feel scammed. You can only avoid this by making things right from the beginning and quickly admit and redeem when you made a mistake.

The longer you drag this case out, the more untrustworthy you seem and the less caring of customers you actually seem. Yes, it will hurt in your bank, but to be completely honest; you don't really deserve the money you made off of this customer due to obvious design flaws that surfaced very quickly.

As long as this case is not fixed with a refund (and paying to send the flawed doll back) or a new fixed doll, I will NOT recommend this as a "TDF approved vendor" to other possible buyers, particularly not in Sweden where guarantees are very strong.

I would actually claim it being on "banned list site" due to their shady behavior because they are being crybabies that they will lose money they don't even deserve because they thought they could make a few quick bucks thinking the person wouldn't bring up obvious design flaws to the surface due to it being a so called "sex doll".

JUST FIX IT AND TAKE THE TEMPORARY ECONOMICAL BEATING, OR IT WILL JUST GET WORSE IN THE LONG RUN! Thx. ;)

psion satori
      Former Member

Post by psion satori »

curiousswede wrote:
      justintime wrote:SRSD great advertising for your company...

Agreed. There is only one way out here: give the customer a full refund. Look at the whole experience as he was a tester for a new doll and it didn't work out as intended.

All I see is meaningless cheap talk because you know it will take a small economical beating on your business. Guess what? The longer you drag it out, it will get even worse for you in the long run meaning even more economical beatings...

You have learned 2 things from this "very expensive" lesson:
      1. You cannot promise things thinking you can get away with it (and almost "stealing" their money) when selling to people here on TDF

2. You should always test the practicality (range of motion, positions of anal & vagina, weight) of new designed dolls because these parameters will always surface when people get their newly released dolls and review them

Remember: people are ALWAYS more willing to report when things don't work, when things didn't live up to their expectations (which is usually what the seller/advertiser set) and when they feel scammed. You can only avoid this by making things right from the beginning and quickly admit and redeem when you made a mistake.

The longer you drag this case out, the more untrustworthy you seem and the less caring of customers you actually seem. Yes, it will hurt in your bank, but to be completely honest; you don't really deserve the money you made off of this customer due to obvious design flaws that surfaced very quickly.

As long as this case is not fixed with a refund (and paying to send the flawed doll back) or a new fixed doll, I will NOT recommend this as a "TDF approved vendor" to other possible buyers, particularly not in Sweden where guarantees are very strong.

I would actually claim it being on "banned list site" due to their shady behavior because they are being crybabies that they will lose money they don't even deserve because they thought they could make a few quick bucks thinking the person wouldn't bring up obvious design flaws to the surface due to it being a so called "sex doll".

JUST FIX IT AND TAKE THE TEMPORARY ECONOMICAL BEATING, OR IT WILL JUST GET WORSE IN THE LONG RUN! Thx. ;)
      ..........and there endeth the lesson!

To be honest, It's disappointing that TDF staff/owners, haven't stepped in more vocally on this. Admittedly I don't know what is being exchanged behind the scenes, but to have this situation drag out for so long without an acceptable resolution puts the whole 'TDF accreditation' system into doubt.

What the hell is going on guys?

Psion,

Slew
      TDF Staff Alumni
      TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

TDF management is mediating this case in a private dispute topic. Management expects to have a resolution fairly soon. Thanks for your patience.

psion satori
      Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Seattle Slew wrote:TDF management is mediating this case in a private dispute topic. Management expects to have a resolution fairly soon. Thanks for your patience.
      Thanks Seattle Slew, that's encouraging, I look forward to hearing the outcome 'soon'.

Psion

INFORMATIONS