sexyrealsexdolls.com

What’s SRSD like?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Sloth75

What’s SRSD like?

Post by Sloth75 »

So, I was curious of what experience any of you have had with purchasing a doll from SRSD. I've been browsing their selection for about a week and they have great dolls. About 4 or 5 that I'm in love with :lol: The prices are great too, especially with the nice discount. Plus, they have free shipping and even payment plans. My concern is, that it seems too good to be true. All those nice dolls, with no catch. That's why I was wondering what others experiences were. I don't want to plunk down $1500 or $1800 bucks without being sure. Thanks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What’s SRSD like?

Post by Mr Franz »

Tops in my book. That's where I got my doll. A doll not even listed on their site, customized just the way I wanted. They really go that extra mile and like you say, their prices are hard to beat! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

orchido

Post by orchido »

RLSD has a good and responsive customer service. They deliver, eventually. These dolls are shipping all the way from China on special order, one by one. They have no inventory. They make your doll to your specifications after you order it. That's why it takes so long to receive your doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Entire process took less than a month start to finish to receive the doll I purchased from SRSD. Custom skin tone and all.

Sloth75

Post by Sloth75 »

Thanks guys. Good to know. I think I’ll be getting a doll from them, very soon

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Sloth75 wrote:Thanks guys. Good to know. I think I’ll be getting a doll from them, very soon
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are also connected to live chat most days. We'll be more than happy to assist you :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

crazydo111over
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by crazydo111over »

SRSD i would definitly recommend them for a first time buyer. They take good care of you. And really helpful when choosing the doll. Overall great experience.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

orchido wrote:RLSD has a good and responsive customer service. They deliver, eventually. These dolls are shipping all the way from China on special order, one by one. They have no inventory. They make your doll to your specifications after you order it. That's why it takes so long to receive your doll.

Are you saying srsd is the same as rlsd?

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

swivelthumb wrote:
    orchido wrote:RLSD has a good and responsive customer service. They deliver, eventually. These dolls are shipping all the way from China on special order, one by one. They have no inventory. They make your doll to your specifications after you order it. That's why it takes so long to receive your doll.

Are you saying srsd is the same as rlsd?
    We have nothing to do with them, we are another vendor and we offer most of the same dolls, but our catalogue is larger and includes more doll brands. Please visit us or reach out if you have any question or want to learn more about us. We are also connected on live chat and you can give us a call too. Thanks!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

MrCool69
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

I just bought a big tits torso and an extra head off of them on the 13th of March, their costomer service is excellent! they sent me pictures of my doll before shipping it to make sure I was happy with it and now my doll is on it's way. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the futur.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

MrCool69 wrote:I just bought a big tits torso and an extra head off of them on the 13th of March, their costomer service is excellent! they sent me pictures of my doll before shipping it to make sure I was happy with it and now my doll is on it's way. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the futur.
      Thanks for sharing your experience! we hope to see your doll reviewed on the forum soon!

INFORMATIONS