sexyrealsexdolls.com

Does it usually take this long?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
wolfman1935

Does it usually take this long?

Post by wolfman1935 »

Hello All,

I am a newbie in the doll community. Super excited. But since im a noob I guess I still have alot to learn, especially as far as production goes. I know with the CNY passing recently delays were expected. But sheesh lol. I ordered my first doll, that being 163 H Cup from SRSD at the end of January. And so far they have been responsive but not clear with the updates as far as production. I just keep getting beat around the bush answers. Which is no bad play on their name but I thought I would of received her by now. I was told recently she would be ready by the end of month. I guess my question is how long does it take to produce a doll and what manufacturer does SRSD use? I guess the anticipation is eating a bit at my mind and with me being new I dont know much lol. If anyone could give me some info that you know about srsd regarding the questions ive asked it would be much appreciated!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Does it usually take this long?

Post by Tomoe »

No, 1-3 weeks seems to be the normal production time. But with the manufacturers being shut down for most of february because of the Chinese New Year that obviously affects things, and then they have a backlog of orders to get to when they start back up. You don't need to worry, SRSD is trustworthy. Can't tell you which manufacturer because SRSD sells dolls from many different ones. It should say which on the doll's page though (like WM, YL, or whatever).

Edit: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... es-shakira if it's this one, it's made by WM, a very reputable brand. I gather it's also a very popular model atm, and all over social media because of some comedian talking about it (positively), and so that would also explain why production time has been long.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My WM, purchased through SRSD, took just under a month start to finish. CNY did slow things down a bit and lots of folks were trying to get their orders in before the deadline creating further backlog. As far as I know, WM's all come from the same Jinsen factory. Waiting's tough, but I wouldn't worry. SRSD is a top notch vendor. I'm sure they're on top of things.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

wolfman1935 wrote:Hello All,

I am a newbie in the doll community. Super excited. But since im a noob I guess I still have alot to learn, especially as far as production goes. I know with the CNY passing recently delays were expected. But sheesh lol. I ordered my first doll, that being 163 H Cup from SRSD at the end of January. And so far they have been responsive but not clear with the updates as far as production. I just keep getting beat around the bush answers. Which is no bad play on their name but I thought I would of received her by now. I was told recently she would be ready by the end of month. I guess my question is how long does it take to produce a doll and what manufacturer does SRSD use? I guess the anticipation is eating a bit at my mind and with me being new I dont know much lol. If anyone could give me some info that you know about srsd regarding the questions ive asked it would be much appreciated!
I am so sorry, and I understand your frustration. Believe me, I wish we could ship asap, but since this is manufactured as per customer requested and the doll went viral and the number of orders is crazy it is going to take more than usual.. also we faced the Chinese New Year, but I we are going to try to ship as soon as possible.. We are working very hard with WMdolls and new molds have been made for that doll to speed up the production process. Please reach out to us via email so we can check the status of your order as we'll need to check the order number :)

We'll be more than happy to help you,
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

ccrider32759
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I ordered from a different vendor on January 28th, she is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. CNY had an affect for sure. Hopefully they will update you soon!
    My gals:
    Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
    Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Zodiark F
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

I ordered my first doll from SRSD in early December and a week after they sent me pictures of her so that was pretty quick, what took longer was the shipping process which took one month, it took five weeks total from ordering to receiving the doll.

Tomoe
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Zodiark F wrote:I ordered my first doll from SRSD in early December and a week after they sent me pictures of her so that was pretty quick, what took longer was the shipping process which took one month, it took five weeks total from ordering to receiving the doll.
    A month for shipping? ouch! Longest wait I've had so far on that end was around 2 weeks.
    My dolls:
    Emilia DS 145 Elf
    Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
    Katherine WM 135 cm
    Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Normally you'll have your doll a month from the day you pay

Zodiark F
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Tomoe wrote:
    Zodiark F wrote:I ordered my first doll from SRSD in early December and a week after they sent me pictures of her so that was pretty quick, what took longer was the shipping process which took one month, it took five weeks total from ordering to receiving the doll.
    A month for shipping? ouch! Longest wait I've had so far on that end was around 2 weeks.
    Yeah, I was expecting it to arrive earlier but they told me it took longer to ship because it was a prepaid tax shipment, a week or two isn't a huge deal anyway.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Shipping time depends on the country too. There aren't import taxes in USA, but in other regions they might require import taxes and the customs process might take longer, but we also offer a service to handle all that paperwork. Just reach out if you guys have any question and we'll be more than happy to assist,

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

civic3
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by civic3 »

yeah i'm now at 2 months waiting for my order. I didn't think it would take this long. I get that the new year happened, and also they got a boost in popularity due to social media and many forums discussing WM dolls back in december but I thought I had gotten my order in before the rush.

I also hope they are not sacrificing quality to meet demand

MrPeanutbutter
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Yah. Im kinda in the same boat but most likely worse off. Different vendor but I placed my order on feb 7th so i was probably pretty far down the list for what gets worked on after CNY ended. Going on 6 weeks now. I havent even gotten factory photos yet. So after all is said and done ill probably have waited 2 1/2 months. I knew that going in though, people here on the forum made it pretty clear how CNY would affect things.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Yup, I figured choosing the WM163CM Hcup would take extra long as she was the one I ordered as well. But in my view, I've lived 48 years and a couple months now without her...a few more weeks isn't going to kill me. Patience is definitely one of my virtues.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Yes, the WM163CM Hcup became viral and it has a long backlog of orders, so it is taking longer than most models. But don't worry we are working very hard to ship the dolls asap

Rezero
        Apprentice
        Apprentice

Post by Rezero »

SRSD wrote:Yes, the WM163CM Hcup became viral and it has a long backlog of orders, so it is taking longer than most models. But don't worry we are working very hard to ship the dolls asap

civic3 is worried about the quality of the dolls because of the high demand. they wouldn't sacrifice the quality to rush making the dolls right?

INFORMATIONS