sexyrealsexdolls.com

My first SRSD doll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
BigJim59

My first SRSD doll

Post by BigJim59 »

I was a bit nervous investing this much money in a product I had never touched, and with a company I had never dealt with. I won't hesitate returning my business with SRSD! My 148cm Linda doll from YL is fantastic. Yes it is heavy, but that adds to the realism.
All I think about when I am away from her, is what we are going to do when I get home.
If you are thinking about getting your first doll, or another one, don't fear dealing with this company.
I would post pictures if I could figure out how.

MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My first SRSD doll

Post by MrCool69 »

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I decided after a lot of searching that I was going to do business with this company and bought my very first sex doll, the 82cm (2ft8') Big Tits Doll Torso, I bought it on the 13th of March and after spending a lot of money on this I admit that I am very nervous about this purchase, but after reading your post I feel a bit more at ease. Thanks!

BigJim59

Re: My first SRSD doll

Post by BigJim59 »

You are welcome MrCool69. Although I am having lots of fun with my doll, my next one will be a torso. 66 pounds might not sound like a lot for a strong person, but the dead weight can be a bit awkward carrying to the tub for cleaning.
Micro fiber towels and a camping inflator are a must for proper drying.
Enjoy your purchase.

INFORMATIONS