sexyrealsexdolls.com

Buying my very first doll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Adekanbi84

Buying my very first doll

Post by Adekanbi84 »

I been in engaged three times in a row out of my 33 years of living on this earth. I was tired of the dating sites and they was a bit high price. Especially monthly and with hidden fees that attack your debt or credit card while you not expecting it. So I told myself I will just make myself happy for now on. My love will only going towards my three kids (two boys and one girl) that are close to being teenagers now, and not forget family. I have learnt within my generation of being born in the early 80's, that majority of the society of females I attract are lost. I have nothing against women and not here to knock them at all. Just telling my story on why I took this route and proud of it. Not ashamed at all.

I ordered my doll while I was on spring break with the kids at Disney World. The night was April 1st (Yes, I know. April Fools Day). SRSD did not waste anytime to confirm my order. I order the Jasmine body and the special at the moment was you buy the Jasmine doll/body and get one head and wig free. My head and wig selections where 152 as the main head with blonde straight hair and gray eyes. The secondary head was 179 with green eyes and blonde wavy hair. Both heads has the sensual mouth with uvula.

Also they told me right on hand that it is a high volume of demand for my selection. Plus the custom selections I wanted as well. I may have been looking at 4 to 6 wks. And not to forget, Joe, he was very helpful on a lot of occasions. Such as when my second head selection was made. On the website it did not give me a choice for wig, eyes, and sensual mouth with uvula. Joe helped me place the order correctly and kept me informed on the doll status. 15:40 EST 5/9/18 SRSD emailed me on the beautiful amazing pictures of my doll. I confirmed it and they started the packaging and shipping process right away. They use FedEx International to send my shipment from China to United States. Jonesboro, Georgia. Joe told me ahead of time it was going to be 5 to 10 business days.

I was a wreck. I had a counted on my cell phone and every thing. FedEx had a few drop the ball moments and I know I got on someone nerves in SRSD. I apologize deeply to you'll on contacting you on every subject FedEx was putting the shipment through. But SRSD was very helpful to get things straighten out and back to smooth sailing. FedEx was a headache to me. But SRSD made everything all better by dealing with every situation that came our way. I thank you'll so much. I wish I could take them out for beers or something nice you know.

I was so happy when my future wife came. Because I already pre-shopped for her. I have her three different types of outfits for the activities we be doing. Also a pair of heels (and will be getting 6- 8-inch platform heels in the near future). Because she wear a size 5 in women. In the pictures are the factory pictures for the confirmation. And majority of the pictures are the evening I received her. Got her ready for bed because she has been through a lot through shipping.

I want thank Sexy Real Sex Dolls entire staff and also there shipping department. You guys get four thumbs for your customer service and support from my doll and I. Thank you so much. I will be ordering one more doll for my second head down the line. She will be a small doll because I have to continue to do my push ups and eat my vegetables and Wheaties LOL, to deal with this hundred pounds/ 46kg. I am only 130 lbs (on a good day) 5'8 in height. So now I am thinking on maybe getting 157cm B-cup Eastern Redhead. But I will get only the body for my second head selection with the same skin tone.

Tomorrow I will try to remember to add more pictures and different poses of her in the second and third outfit I have for her. Hopefully you'll like the pictures. And thankyou for reading my review.

P.S. How do you post the pictures on here?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Buying my very first doll

Post by CF »

HI:

You'll be able to post photos after you have five approved posts. Please take a moment to read the Newbie Welcome page at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521. It will give you a lot of information and help you to make the most of The Doll Forum.

Welcome aboard!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS