sexyrealsexdolls.com

166cm c-cup Jill with head 76 review

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

166cm c-cup Jill with head 76 review

Post by Unwritten »

So I purchased my 2nd doll from SRSD and have had her home for about a week. Even knowing what to expect I was blown away. The quality improvement from my first doll (WM 5'1 C-cup) is amazing! She is sooo soft. The breasts feel 100x more realistic, and her butt is the perfect combination of soft yet firm. I recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing this model to get standing feet as you can't really appreciate her rear 100% while she's sitting or lying down. The hands also seem to be greatly improved and feel more solid. I really don't pose the fingers much, but holding her hand feels a lot more realistic although I feel there has to be a better way to do hand skeletons. Her belly is also soft but firm in a very good balance. I don't use my dolls for sex (just kissin' and cuddlin') so I can't compare those areas, but I did get the built in vagina this time, and visually I like it so much better. I especially appreciate the outer labia as it makes her look more realistic nude or with just panties on. Overall she is a 10 out of 10. My complaints only come in from the costumer service of SRSD. There was no communication on their part and I had to continuously contact them to find out about delays. It took 3 attempts to get one question answered, and it was very frustrating. I really would have been fine with the delays if someone would have just reached out to me, instead of me contacting them when the doll was estimated to be done, and finding out it could be another 30 days. I will hand it to them, that after an email to Lina, they cut that time in half. Overall the doll ended up being a little under 2 1\2 weeks late. But even with that I didn't get my tracking until the day before she arrived, and had to scramble to make sure I could be home to sign for her. I would say the quality of the doll, and the benefits for someone like me who has social anxiety and depression disorders, outweighs the negative service. I'll try to post a few pics in a couple days for those interested.

INFORMATIONS