sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review on this Company

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
freezenator

Review on this Company

Post by freezenator »

I have ordered a doll from them and I was very satisfied with my experience. They were quite fast in manufacturing the dolls compared with other companies. I ordered one of the newer models (160cm) and I am surprised no one has posted any pictures of the newer models. All I see are the companies photos of the different types of dolls. I will be posting some pictures once I get the clothing for my doll. The only criticism I really have for the dolls are the weight. Compared with other dolls they were much heavier than what I have expected. The joints were really tight, which is actually a good thing. The TPE is set so that it won't deform funny when joints like the ankles or the hand bend into a specific pose like the other TPE Dolls on the market. Apparently some companies are having some issues in having the TPE to set in a specific way. This company has strict quality control, as they have sent a sheet of the specifications that they check with the doll, so that I know that what I am getting isn't haphazardly sent to someone only to forget the customer later on. Instead, they seem to check the doll before sending. One thing I would like to add regarding this company is that it may not be a bad idea to send pictures of the doll before packaging. Some companies do that to show the customer what they are getting and let the customer give input to the company if he/she sees something that may be missing or etc. So that sums up my review. I would like to say thanks to the company, and hopefully next year I will be using your service again.

INFORMATIONS