sexyrealsexdolls.com

My New fantasy Girl

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mr Dollman

My New fantasy Girl

Post by Mr Dollman »

I received my Sexy Real Sex Doll 2 weeks ago and I am so blown away of this amazing girl sitting next to me on my couch. I even walked into the wall staring at her as I was walking away because she looks and feels like a real female. I enjoy the experience of entertaining 3 more silicone dolls at my home. The Sexy Real Sex Doll is made of TPE and much more realistic looking, especially the hands, her beautiful feet and her sexy ears. Her large firm breasts are bouncy, very soft and a real pleasure to look at.
Lina and the team from Sexy Real Sex Dolls provide great customer support, as they receive a 5 star rating for exceptional customer service. My new fantasy girl only took 3 weeks to arrive from the day I ordered her. There are a number of options to choose from to create your own playmate, you select the eye color, hair color, skin tone , toenail color and even which face you desire. Of course there is a big selection of what body type you are looking for too, including breast size, height, weight and so much more. Each doll comes with no drama and no extra baggage; you decide when, where ,how and there is no why, the cost for a hot playmate is hard to pass by.
I used to live alone for years, now with 4 dolls, I am never alone and I always look forward to coming home. :D

INFORMATIONS