sexyrealsexdolls.com

A month with my SexyRealSexDoll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mr Dollman

A month with my SexyRealSexDoll

Post by Mr Dollman »

It has nearly been a month now since the SexyRealSexDoll has come into my life and what a joy it has been. Thoroughly enjoying her to the fullest and I have skinned knees to prove it. The positions the SexyRealSexDoll can do to accommodate a sex drive are unreal. With my 2 silicone dolls ,I cannot even enjoy my favorite position and with the SexyRealSexDoll I can, Wow and very easily because it is made of TPE.
TPE is much softer,more flexible than silicone, with the silicone dolls, it is like trying to fit a 25 lb weight into a 5 lb hole. Which makes it more difficult to slide right in, with the SexyRealSexDoll it is not a frustrating issue, when your'e ready, she's ready. With a SexyRealSexDoll you can use a silicone based lubricant which works very well and lasts as long as you do. Trojan Lubricants, Simply Pleasure is an awesome product to use, much better than a water based lubricant.
I mean come on, lets get real, sex is what this doll was made for, and this honeymoon is going to last a very long time! :lol:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A month with my SexyRealSexDoll

Post by windave »

Thanks for sharing your experiences with your new doll. Sounds like you're very satisfied which is what it's all about.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A month with my SexyRealSexDoll

Post by SRSD »

Glad to read that you are enjoying the doll! Thanks for sharing!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS