sexyrealsexdolls.com

My experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
sixesriver

My experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls

Post by sixesriver »

I first ordered a smaller doll, then realized I wanted a larger one. My order was already a week old when I asked SRSD if I could change my order and I didn't have much hope for the change.
What I wanted was the 163cm doll with the C cup.
They were very responsive and after communicating with the factory, they allowed me to change the order. Unbelievable!
Not only did they allow the change, but then they gave me a fantastic price for the larger doll.
SRSD was a pleasure to deal with. The support group had great communication and are very responsive.
When they notified me of the shipment, I could track it all the way, and it arrived on-time and in perfect condition.
This doll is way more than I expected. It is manufactured by WM dolls. It looks fantastic in every detail. It feels just like real skin and the whole doll is perfectly molded and very realistic. The head is a pure work of art. The feet and toes are perfect, unlike some dolls that have feet that look like they are an afterthought.
I couldn't be happier with SRSD as a vendor, and Wm as a manufacturer.
In a rating scale of one to ten stars, both get my rating of 20 stars!!!
Thank you Sexy Real Sex Dolls!
JL

INFORMATIONS