sexyrealsexdolls.com

A very satisfied SRSD customer

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Oppai_Warrior
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A very satisfied SRSD customer

Post by Oppai_Warrior »

I ordered the 166 cm body with a #85 head from the SRSD website; the athletic and busty body, not too muscular but toned and lean, is the ideal body type for my dream woman who seems to completely elude me in real life. But before I did this, I bombarded SRSD with tons of questions. I had, maybe, a couple dozen and more still came. Can I be blamed for being a careful purchaser? I was about to drop $1600 USD (ANALVERSARY sale) on a doll, online, and I'm a first-time customer for this sort of thing. Yeah, I was very, VERY, cautious. Still, Joe's team really put me at ease with their level of customer service. Of course, that's only a small part of it. Even up until sending me pictures of my finished doll via email, I was still wondering if I would not get my product because of a something-something reason.

Turns out, I was worried for nothing.

When the doll came in, I was at work but my roommate was home and signed for it in my stead. He and the delivery guy had a little conversation, the latter man complaining how some supposed bed sheets could weigh over 100 lbs. My roommate knew about the purchase, but I asked him not to tell anyone about it, and I guess that included the delivery man. Fortunately, the FedEX employee was able to put two and two together. Long, rectangular-shaped box, weighs almost as much as a human body, discreetly packaged... it wasn't hard to figure out. According to my roommate, the delivery man told him to tell me that I'm a lucky guy, and I made a wise choice.

My roommate called me up and I rushed home from work without making any of my usual pit-stops. The box was there, right as soon as I opened the door. Roomy told me that it weighed a "fuck-ton." I figured he was exaggerating, since the website said the doll was only supposed to weigh around 70 lbs. When I tried to pick it up, I realized mistakes were made; I should have taken my gym membership more seriously. Setting aside her surprising amount of weight, it was also a huge workout to move her around - the required effort was within expectations, though.

When the box reached my room, I opened it up and the first thing I saw were the large breasts. They looked much smaller in the pictures sent to me via email, but about as large as they were on the website. It was as if I fell into a sort of trance. I reached for them and started fondling, crushing, and motor-boating the gorgeous things for a good five minutes before I remembered I still had to get the doll to my bed and boy what a workout that was. When she lay on my bed, I checked the inventory she came with: nails, wig, strange pink blanket... but no outfit. I kind of expected this; I was told I might be sent an outfit if SRSD had any left at the time. With the many orders they had due to the ANALVERSARY sale, I prepared myself of the possibility that I would be among the number unfortunate enough to not have an outfit included. Still, it bummed me out for a few seconds, but it just means I'll have to buy some later. I just hope the employees at Victoria's Secret don't pass me creepo glances when I check out lingerie items. And finding a top that would fit those 36DD breasts might be a challenge, but one I am willing to undertake.

I was very happy to see that the body and head looked as they did in the website, and that's a major plus. The body is soft in some areas (arms, legs, abdomen), but the breasts were less soft. How do I say this... it was soft, but it was also hard... maybe "firm" is the right word to use. The breast itself was squeezable, but took a small bit of effort. The chest area was a little softer than the actual breasts. They feel like really big stress balls, which work well for me. The buttocks are nice and firm, much like the breasts. All this is within my area of expectations. I figured that since the body is an athletic type, the sensual areas would be similar. Attaching the head was done quickly and was easy enough, but I do hope it's on as tight as it will go. Overall, my only complaint is that Mary didn't come with an outfit. It's a bit of a downer, but I did, sort of, see this coming, so it's not like I'm unprepared for it. I was setting aside some funds, ever since the order, to buy some casual female clothes: a bra and form-fitting shirt that accommodates Mary's bust size, maybe a denim jacket, some light-colored panties, a denim skirt, and some thigh-high socks.

And... it doesn't end there.

While I was doing the deed with my doll, my girlfriend came through the door to my room, looking angry. I didn't even hear her enter the apartment. She had, pretty much, the same reaction every rational woman has/had when she sees her man boning something else that isn't her... "WTF?!" Yeah, she was mad. I wonder if my roommate told her... I wouldn't put it past him.

We talked about it and came to an understanding. I never questioned her choice of owning sex toys, so I asked the same of her. She said it was different in that she didn't have a life size sex doll, but that was her choice, not mine. She left about an hour ago, but her hands had not left my doll's perfect body (by my standards) until she went home. She was also a bit grouchy that my sexual fetish was large breasts - hers are a little over two cup sizes smaller than Mary's. She also doesn't have Mary's toned figure (not to say she's overweight or anything, because she isn't). Needless to say, she was more than just a bit annoyed. She even had the nerve to forbid me from fondling my own doll unless she is around.

Tch, like hell I'm going to listen to that request. The body I've paid for and waited for is finally here. There is no way I'm leaving it unattended. Girlfriend even said that she would take the doll so I wouldn't be doing questionable things to it behind her back. I told her she can take it if she can carry it... she could not, and that put a smile on my face. As I type this part of the review, my girlfriend is fingering my doll's butt-hole while crushing its right breast. I'm starting to wonder if this girl has lesbian tendencies, or, at least, curiosities. Well, that's another bridge to cross for another time.

I'm also wondering if maybe I shouldn't tit-fuck with Mary; the girlfriend may not appreciate that since she isn't endowed enough to do the same for me. Well, she won't know. What she does with her sex toys is her business. So, what I do with mine is my business.

Thanks so much, SRSD! :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) You've made a customer and a believer out of me. The next time I'm in the market for another doll (which may not be for quite some time since I'm super satisfied with my purchase), I'll be sure to give you a ring. Hell, I'll refer anyone to barge into your website if they want to be as happy as I am right now. Until then, it's time to tit-fuck the hell out of Mary.

Oh, that reminds me, I should get some lube first.

INFORMATIONS