sexyrealsexdolls.com

My first doll

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Winiee

My first doll

Post by Winiee »

Hi :) 29.5.2017 my first doll arrived. She is so cute :oops: I choose 100 cm pink short hair with D_Cup ( i will post picture of her when i can :wink: )

It was hard for me to decide if i even want sex doll. I've great family, lots of friends and i think about myself as a funny social guy (I am scared what would they think about me if they find this out.)
But i live alone and i've got nervous when i meet girl i dont know, so my first impressions aren't great :D.
So i start looking for one around 12.5.

I've checked many sites that are selling sex dolls. Like RealDoll or AliExpress and more. I was scared to just send bigger amount of money and just wait if the doll arrive or not.
I didn't know about this forum so i just blindly pick one and it was Sexy Real Sex Dolls. I spent hours choosing and customizing a doll (need to be cheap and cute).
Create paypal account and finish my order. And nothing. I got some problem with payment checkout and i just cannot send money. Then i conntact website customer support.
And just thanks to them i've got my doll. They were very helpfull, fast and friendly. They try to figure it out what is wrong and offered solutions. I successfully send money.
They fastly reply to any question i have :) So i trust them. And it was worth it :)

Now i got mine "Lily" here with me and am happy..
Now when i talk to a girl i dont just think about how to get in her panties because i can finally speak through my mind not my penis :D

I want recommend Sexy Real Sex Dolls for everybody else. They are awesome and their dolls are perfect:)

Ps: Sorry for my grammar :D English isn't my main language.

Pss: I've a lots of questions about how to care of my new doll:) (like: cleaning, which tools use for that. How offten use baby powder, which one. How to store her and many more:D Can somebody answer or redirect me somewhere on this forum ? thx :)

INFORMATIONS