sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sexy Real Sex Dolls - great dealer!

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
josiefan

Sexy Real Sex Dolls - great dealer!

Post by josiefan »

I was nearly scammed by a lurking ebay thief. A doll had a price too good to be true. This person told me that he had dolls in stock. When I won the auction, he took my money and ordered a doll from a scammer site I was familiar with. This person lied about having a doll in stock, lied about the delivery time, and basically tried to rip me off. Thanks to paypal, the deal was closed with me successfully getting my money back. Since then I was afraid to purchase a doll. When climax doll put the 160cm big ass doll on the market, I was instantly drawn to it, but my fear of being scammed prevented my taking action to buy one. I read of nightmares in customs with large import fees charged to the customer, feared the wait for delivery from a factory far away, and generally wondered if these dolls actually exist. The whole thing seemed too good to be true, just like my ebay experience. Slowly through the months after the doll's release I started to believe. More videos coming out by manufacturers on youtube, picture sets from manufacturers and owners on this site and others, people were getting these dolls, and yes it is real. I searched for the best reasonable price and found Sexy Real Sex Dolls had the best price of the reported reputable dealers. The financial opportunity arrived and I made the plunge. I picked a real good dealer. They eased my fears all through the manufacturing and shipping process with excellent communication. They even sent pictures from the factory of the completed doll and asked if it was acceptable before shipping. I am so glad I picked Sexy Real Sex Dolls. Thanks Joe, and the others for being so helpful. I can't speak for other dealers, but I can vouch for SRSD. They are trustworthy. If you have been on the fence about purchasing a doll, I recommend these guys.

INFORMATIONS