sexyrealsexdolls.com

Good experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls!

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Good experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls!

Post by CinnamonLover »

I just wanted to put in my plug for SRSD.

Yesterday I received Cinnamon, my 5'7" over-the-top curvy M-Cup Goddess of Gorgeous. https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -love-doll

SRSD has a doll-adviser live chat built right into the website, and kept up a running email dialog with me throughout. I was very pleased with their responsiveness. Remember your doll may be manufactured in China, so sometimes they may not be able to get an answer right away, but they always followed up, and it was clear they'd actually read my question, not that they assumed from keywords what I meant.

I would recommend SRSD to anyone.

For pics, look Cinnamon up on Dolls Alive!

Thanks guys, you really made my experience enjoyable.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS