http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by Hershey lee »

Nerota wrote:Think they moved it here http://www.climax-doll.com/climaxdoll-1 ... p0089.html although with a different price :l
No thats not her thats the big booty una before it not the eudoxie doll,holy shit Zontarz right I dont know whats going on but climax really did take her off the site!!,somethings really wrong here,if anything get the leaders of the doll forum involved cause climax has been too silent as of late,i asked about the gift i never recieved & left me on read,its like they dont give a fuck,i was told by some members that climax has said that the eudoxie wasnt a success which is not true!!,the demand for big women dolls is here but you cant make a bbw doll with unspreadable cheeks & bad hole alignment (which was 2 of the biggest request) & say welp nobody likes a bbw doll,thats bullshit!!,i hope they are just going back to the drawing board here & fixing the flaws,like i said in my review shes got a 20 outta 10 potential if it wasnt for the flaws that would turn most off,the smell was one of the biggest ones for me personally & its finally subsiding but also i wish the cheeks were deeper thats what brings it from a 20 down to an 8 in my book,its like they dont understand the simple things we like about big women,the giant cheeks & the ultra softness (which they got right) but it makes no sense that the default head is made out of a different material cause those huge lips would of been perfect,but like i said it makes me wonder if every batch was gonna have different softness,i believe the only reason she "wasnt a success" was simply because they didnt listen to requests (& this thread had plenty of info to get it right!!)this makes me so mad but at the same time at least we know the weight thing can be done away with,when i saw other dolls that were nowhere close to this one with 140lbs on them i was worriedbut im so dam glad they were able to make a 90lbe bbw,i have told some members about my 80inch torso idea i have for the furture,as a loyal customer of 3 dolls now i really wanted them to make my ssbbw concept but now i think ill wait...

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Welp, I sent them an email hopefully I can still buy one.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Nerota wrote:Welp, I sent them an email hopefully I can still buy one.
Best of luck gettin a reply :/

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

Nerota wrote:Welp, I sent them an email hopefully I can still buy one.
well if they are not selling it they better refund our deposits :shakefist:
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

If in fact Climax is discontinuing the Eudoxie 130cm, what other options are there besides the 100cm Big Booty Una, and the 135cm Melissa for us BBW lovers? Like some of us, I was hoping they would work the minor bugs out of the 130cm design before I paid off the balance. I guess I may have to look elsewhere for a true bbw doll. Anyone have any suggestions? There must be something out there. The idea of a Super Sized BBW torso, like Hershey mentioned would be amazing for us who like that sort of thing. Anyway, I hope Climax gets back on track with the Eudoxie doll.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Just got confirmation from Johnny that the eu Doxie crowd fund ended and will return my deposit. But he didn’t say it was discontinued, I think they’ll bring it back as a full priced doll. Otherwise it’d be a waste of a good mold. So I’ll wait to see if they bring it back and be the first one to buy one.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Just as I was going to look over the specs for the 100cm Big Bootie Una as a possible purchase, it is also no longer on the Climax site. Wonder what's happening with them? It's sad to see our bbw options are dwindling! Bring back the big bootie doll!

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

Zontarz wrote:Just as I was going to look over the specs for the 100cm Big Bootie Una as a possible purchase, it is also no longer on the Climax site. Wonder what's happening with them? It's sad to see our bbw options are dwindling! Bring back the big bootie doll!
What the hell!? I've been saving up for a big butt Una for months! :(

CLIMAXDOLL, PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING IT!
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi Guys

UNA's crowdfunding is ended. Too many reasons, we loss too much money on this project. And we will refund the deposit these days, we are so sorry.

BUT

We will start an other project, no deposit and speediness construction, so please pay attention to my upcoming post.

Best Regards
Johnny
CLM

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

I'm very disappointed to hear that your Eudoxie doll is being discontinued. I had high hopes that this design would be perfect for us bbw doll lovers. It seemed perfect in size, shape and weight. I'm sure some of us, as I am, are still wanting to order. Anyway, thank you for giving it a try. Don't give up on the bbw dolls. There are customers still wanting to buy them. Best of luck Climax on future doll projects. Please think BIG!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Hey does anybody know about this new thread!?,if you want a bbw doll pleeeaaassseee chk out this thread below & make a vote,climax is trying something different this time around & we gotta make it known we want another bbw!!,heres a quote from the actual thread "
Ok, I want make a new face and a new 141cm body, which actual payment is
LESS THAN $888 :shakefist:
FREE SHIPPING :plaidskirt:

Then, what do you need to do?
(1) Show me your favorite face (web photos or painting).
(2) Show me your favorite body (web photos or painting).
(3) If you have no idea on (1)/(2), please vote and support your favorite face and body (following his post).

Extra discount:
(1) If your face is adopted, you can get a $100 coupon for this doll.
(2) If your body is adopted, you can get a $100 coupon for this doll.
(3) If your face and body are adopted, you can get a $250 coupon for this doll.

Commitment and time requirements:
(1) Cycle of adopted is before April 8th.
(2) I promise the first sample doll will show before April 29th on TDF.

Additional remarks:
(1) It should more than 10 members support the face/body, and then the face/body will become a reality.
(2) The one of the most supports will be adopted.
(3) If you had show your favorite face/body, you can also support the face/body of others.
(4) You can get this doll less than $888 who was show your favorite face/body or following your favorite post.
(5) The price will be less than $888, you will know the final price when I show the sample doll.

Wish you have a good time.
Good luck.

Johnny
CLM"
Sooooooo...yeah april 8th is about the deadline & nobody announced it on this thread so were late to the party,me & a few other bbw lovers posted in the thread already & we can use some support,it could be our last chance to get a decent doll from them since the others are gone :shakefist: better late than never,one last shot

viewtopic.php?f=382&t=114193

HiddenInside

Post by HiddenInside »

So... is this model discontinued? Whats the situation here? Im ordering a copy of 70kg SY doll next week and wanted to see/ask if there are other models with larger ass (i already have the 25 inch fantasia but would like a full doll). Any recommendations?

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Unfortunately it seems so

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

HiddenInside wrote:So... is this model discontinued? Whats the situation here? Im ordering a copy of 70kg SY doll next week and wanted to see/ask if there are other models with larger ass (i already have the 25 inch fantasia but would like a full doll). Any recommendations?
Did you get your SY copy?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Still for sale! She's listed here: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/bb ... t-sex-doll

Blame it on her juice ...
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS